GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need a timeline. Here's an attempt. Please fill in what I'm missing and/or correct any mistakes I made. (I'm going off memory.)

Draft timeline, subject to correction:

FRIDAY
4:00'ish Ingrid picks up mail, talks to neighbor

Ingrid picks up JC downtown after his day labor job, according to what JC told LE.

7:00'ish baseball game starts

10:30'ish baseball game ends

Ingrid and JC go to bar where JC's sister works

SATURDAY
12:00'ish Ingrid's car is at her home. JC admits they went to her house. He claims: he was intoxicated to the point of blacking out, they might have had sex, she was acting weird, he thinks she drove him to Seattle and dropped him off. He claims he slept the night on the sidewalk.

4:00am'ish Ingrid's car is seen leaving her home

10:00am'ish Ingrid's ex-husband shows up at her house as planned to drop off children. Ingrid doesn't answer door. Ex-hub calls Ingrid's mother who arrives with key. They find Ingrid's phone and they text JC, who replies but then stops replying when told 911 will be called.

Morning: JC is supposed to help ex-gf with yardwork but texts her that something came up

4:15pm'ish resident finds bags with body parts in his recycling bin

10:30pm JC shows up at bus stop near ex-gf house and spends Saturday and Sunday night with her

SUNDAY

1:00am'ish LE at Ingrid's house to investigate

MONDAY
12:31pm Ingrid's car is issued a parking ticket at 1st & Blanchard, Belltown
(Seattle)

FRIDAY, APRIL 15
Afternoon. Body parts found. Breaking news.

Thank you to birpu and georgiagirl64 for further suggestions to the timeline. I also added the breaking news about the body parts found, though they aren't official confirmed to be Ingrid.

Updates are in red.

jmo. hth.

"Although they met through work, she says that he had met some of his previous girlfriends through online dating – the way he met Lyne, charging documents allege."

This has been niggling in the back of my mind. I'm curious if any of the other missing persons / unsolved cases in the areas where he lived were on the same online dating services JC used.

Here's the Periscope link to the live presser on the scene for those with periscope app.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/ad_fbzQx...HYmZX8Ul0JQlsqRxQKdR3frg3QO7W7GOEFnPl8jz9beCs

Was posted by newsperson.

Says parts were found this morning. LE & FBI and dogs had canvased the area after the last remains were found. Couldn't give an explanation as to how these may have been missed. Will be talking to officers, residents on the street, and the homeowners where remains were found. Did not say what was found or if they expect there to be more. Suspect in custody has not provided any info. When reporter asked him it was a pretty stern "NO".

Says parts were found this morning. LE & FBI and dogs had canvased the area after the last remains were found. Couldn't give an explanation as to how these may have been missed. Will be talking to officers, residents on the street, and the homeowners where remains were found. Did not say what was found or if they expect there to be more. Suspect in custody has not provided any info. When reporter asked him it was a pretty stern "NO".

I bet she was staring to smell [emoji53]

If I lived there the first thing I would have done would be check my trash [emoji15]

Maybe it was similar to the first house....perhap the residents were out of town when the news broke and LE couldn't check their bins because they were behind a fence or something.

IDK...just trying to figure this out while we wait for more info. I hope these bags contained everything that is missing.

((Her dear family.))

Maybe the cops only checked bins that were still at the curb?? That guy had a Thursday pickup, right? (But he was late.)
This street has a Friday pickup obviously. Somebody could have brought the bin back up Saturday morning without noticing anything. Then maybe the police didn't see it in their search.

I hope it's at least the rest of her. Something that can get the case moving, closer to the justice she deserves. [emoji17]

tangled up in blue

You don't think they were placed there after his arrest do you? That would bizarre if it was someone else.

This is crazy.

If I lived there the first thing I would have done would be check my trash [emoji15]

I'd glance out to see if anything looked amiss but I'd get one of the guys to do the actual checking. They would but I wonder how many couldn't bring themselves to, or couldn't be bothered, and still reported they had.

They better check the landfill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't think they were placed there after his arrest do you? That would bizarre if it was someone else.

This is crazy.

No. I think that first guy was just more observant. I bet other people didn't notice if the empty can was heavier than it should be. They're on wheels, so I'm not sure I would notice. Maybe the teenage kid brought it up. You know. :) So maybe it was not visible to the search crew.

This is crazy.

Who knows maybe a jealous guy she had dated was mad she went on date with JC. Was hiding waiting for JC to be gone. I highly doubt it but it's really strange since they canvassed the area before.

I think we need a timeline. Here's an attempt. Please fill in what I'm missing and/or correct any mistakes I made. (I'm going off memory.)

Draft timeline, subject to correction:

FRIDAY
4:00'ish Ingrid picks up mail, talks to neighbor

Ingrid picks up JC downtown after his day labor job

7:00'ish baseball game starts

10:30'ish baseball game ends

Ingrid and JC go to bar where JC's sister works

SATURDAY
12:00'ish Ingrid's car is at her home. JC admits they went to her house. He claims: he was intoxicated to the point of blacking out, they might have had sex, she was acting weird, he thinks she drove him to Seattle and dropped him off. He claims he slept the night on the sidewalk.

4:00am'ish Ingrid's car is seen leaving her home

Morning: JC is supposed to help ex-gf with yardwork but texts her that something came up

10:00am'ish Ingrid's ex-husband shows up at her house as planned to drop off children. Ingrid doesn't answer door. Ex-hub calls Ingrid's mother who arrives with key. They find Ingrid's phone and they text JC, who replies but then stops replying when told 911 will be called.

4:15pm'ish resident finds bags with body parts in his recycling bin

10:30pm JC shows up at bus stop near ex-gf house and spends Saturday and Sunday night with her

SUNDAY

1:00am'ish LE at Ingrid's house to investigate

I do not know if you want to add the details of which municipalities entered Ingrid's house or not? But,here it is if you think it adds clarity to the excellent timeline you provided us! :tyou:

was the Renton police that first arrived at house when her mother had entered with a key around 10 or 11 am on Saturday, 4/9. It was the Seattle police that returned 13-14 hours later (after 1:00 am) on Sunday 4/10 to conduct the full search and criminal investigation. It would make sense that the doors were locked when they arrived in the middle of the night and since they had "judicial permission" to enter the house they just broke in the door. http://mediaweb.kirotv.com/document_...402_ver1.0.pdfPlease be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers