GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy thumbs his nose at everyone. He could have dumped the parts in an alley bin in a business area. Instead he picked individual homeowners' private recycle bins. Maybe he was worried about surveillance cameras. Not all that drunk.

From earlier link (photos 13 and 14):

- Police are investigated (sic) Friday at the intersection of East Marion and 20th Avenue.

- A garbage collector found the remains, which are likely related to the slaying of Ingrid Lyne, just two blocks away from where the initial discovery of body parts was made Saturday.

The location is actually two blocks down and one block over.

I am confused. Would this be the first garbage pick up since they first found her remains? This seems very odd to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paralegal

It makes sense to me, in that, if the pickup happens every Friday for this particular home, she would have been alive last Friday during pickup. We believe she was placed there early Saturday morning.

Says parts were found this morning. LE & FBI and dogs had canvased the area after the last remains were found. Couldn't give an explanation as to how these may have been missed.

RSBM :)

Interesting .. .
Couldn't give an explanation because they don't know how it was missed or can't give an explanation because it would hinder the investigation? If was missed how can that be? I still wonder if this guy had help.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don't live in WA, but my recycling gets picked up every other week.

I wonder if some of the remains were placed in bins that were NOT at the curb. Maybe in the initial search they only checked other bins by the road.

I don't know that I would necessarily know if there were bags placed in my bins that weren't mine. My bins stay in the same place, and I only lift the lid to drop new stuff in - I don't even look. The only time I move the bins are to take them to the curb and back for pick up. So someone could drop something in there, and I'd probably never know.

From earlier link (photos 13 and 14):

- Police are investigated (sic) Friday at the intersection of East Marion and 20th Avenue.

- A garbage collector found the remains, which are likely related to the slaying of Ingrid Lyne, just two blocks away from where the initial discovery of body parts was made Saturday.

The location is actually two blocks down and one block over.

I wonder how the garbage collector found the remains?

Where I live in CA they trash bins are picked up by a large fork lift type thing connected to the truck. They don't physically pick up the bins.

RSBM :)

Interesting .. .
Couldn't give an explanation because they don't know how it was missed or can't give an explanation because it would hinder the investigation? If was missed how can that be? I still wonder if this guy had help.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Exactly.

Where I live in CA they trash bins are picked up by a large fork lift type thing connected to the truck. They don't physically pick up the bins.

I'm sure it smelled by now and also they were likely told to look and smell for remains today. I hated typing that!

I cannot imagine LE has the man power to do an extensive search of the rest of her remains. They did a search of surrounding bins as they said but where do you draw the line? One block? Two Blocks? 15 blocks?

Maybe he was suspicious due to the odor and checked it out. I would think LE probably told them to be on the look out for anything unusual JMO.

I cannot imagine LE has the man power to do an extensive search of the rest of her remains. They did a search of surrounding bins as they said but where do you draw the line? One block? Two Blocks? 15 blocks?

Everyone local who heard about the case would have checked their bins except maybe the ones who don't watch the news.

That's how our garbage bins are picked up also, but recycling is run through by men to check for anything other than recycling before they take it.

tangled up in blue

That's how our garbage bins are picked up also, but recycling is run through by men to check for anything other than recycling before they take it.

tangled up in blue

We have three colored provided by city. Blue recycle, Grey trash, green for grass, etc..

Which ones were hers found in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member