GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like according to the statement he have to the media they had already searched them, I am assuming when it is a capital charge and the FBI is involved they throw the fourth amendment out the window.

Well, no they wouldn't throw the Fourth Amendment out the window...and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want them to. :)

I do believe they searched. I'm just not sure how much or how far they searched. Or we just wait until there is more info released.

Another thing since my daughter is at college my trash can isn't full every week so it doesn't always go to the curb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh God the Cindy Anthony we already searched there defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has it ever been mentioned by any news media if Ingrid had dated or had past relationships before she met JC after her divorce?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe a jealous neighbor who was infactuated with Ingrid watching her house and every move.

I don't shut all the doors just because this guy arrested. It appears the other body parts placed their after the arrest.

Although all the scratches on JC can't be overlooked.

Strange case.

No I know in my heart of hearts JC is involved. I just think it's possible he had help either during or after.

No I know in my heart of hearts JC is involved. I just think it's possible he had help either during or after.

I can't imagine anyone helping him out with that. It didn't seem he had any friends except the ex GF.

I can't imagine anyone helping him out with that. It didn't seem he had any friends except the ex GF.

I think it was mentioned that he "lived with" six men. I think at that shelter. Those kinds of people seem to find one another..

Anyone got a link to a recording of the presser?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do not think so as they were moving all the trucks to another location to continue looking. Which is odd. Since they found so many parts the first time why would the rest be so scattered apart?

Did they mention if they were the same trash bags with the orange ties?

I always check my trash cans before I put them out because I found out my neighbor was putting empty beer and wine bottles in mine I guess so her husband wouldn't find out she was drinking. I was so mad I thought that was rude. I put them in a trash bag and dumped them in hers. She hasn't done it since.

I do not think so as they were moving all the trucks to another location to continue looking. Which is odd. Since they found so many parts the first time why would the rest be so scattered apart?

I'm guessing he placed her remains in 2-3-4 bags that he could easily carry and not be conspicuous. Dropped in multiple cans so the weight wasn't so noticeable.

I always check my trash cans before I put them out because I found out my neighbor was putting empty beer and wine bottles in mine I guess so her husband wouldn't find out she was drinking. I was so mad I thought that was rude. I put them in a trash bag and dumped them in hers. She hasn't done it since.

sorry about that : )

I'm guessing he placed her remains in 2-3-4 bags that he could easily carry and not be conspicuous. Dropped in multiple cans so the weight wasn't so noticeable.

This sounds correct. That's how I realized my neighbor was putting all the booze bottles in my trash or I never would have looked in. It was heavy pushing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28