GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone claim they have seen JC in that house?? Why the search warrant?

You must have great eyes. I zoomed in and still don't see a sign. Why does everyone think they are searching this house?

[video=twitter;721113365800562688]https://twitter.com/lindsaycohen/status/721113365800562688[/video]

[video=twitter;721113365800562688]https://twitter.com/lindsaycohen/status/721113365800562688[/video]

There are lots of 20th Aves. Is it E or W? It's in the Central District, not Shoreline, correct? That's a very nice/expensive neighborhood if it's 20th E.

Google Maps places 946/948 20th Ave on 20th between E Marion and E Union, just up the block from where the remains were found earlier today.

ETA: Which is apparently off given they're supposedly searching the house where the remains were found today.

Posting this for anybody, like me, scrambling for info that they missed this morning.

More body parts found near site of Renton mom's remains
Friday, April 15th 2016
http://komonews.com/news/local/more-body-parts-found-near-site-of-renton-moms-dismembered-remains

"Police are investigating after sanitation workers found more body parts Friday near the location where a missing Renton mom's dismembered remains were originally discovered on Saturday, officials said."

"Police reported on Twitter that the suspected human remains were found in a container at 20th Avenue and Marion Street in Seattle, and that they are investigating the discovery as a possible connection to the murder of Renton mom Ingrid Lyne."

"Police cordoned off an area in the 900 block of 20th Avenue on Friday morning and surrounded a garbage truck there."

"We saw the recycle truck down there," said Jamarrow Robinson. "Everything seemed normal and we kind of went in the back of the home here to do a little work and came back out a short while later and police had almost the whole block roped off."

"A police spokesman said the truck would be taken to a secure location and searched."

"Police later said they also had requested a search warrant for a home near the location where the remains were found."

Did someone claim they have seen JC in that house?? Why the search warrant?

Good question and I don't know the answer. I'd guess the trash bin belonged to that house and that they knew JC had stayed at or partied at that house before.

It's a four-plex? That must make for a lot of activity going on from just one small house, not to mention if people throw parties.

This is the scene earlier, I circled the house that JHarlin said they were searching:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 335
I had to go to web version now it works. Do you think anyone is living in the house?

Guuj, thanks for the big overview pic. Is that a garage in the back of the search warrant house? Or maybe it's a separate living quarters?

King County Property Records describes a 400 sq ft "carport". This location is 14.1 miles from Ingrids house in Renton, and 2.6 Miles from the Stadium. 2.4 Miles from this location to where he car was found.

More body parts were found and my mind is racing full of questions. Did JC put them in a bin last week without ever staying at that house or knowing the residents? That seems unlikely. There's that "for rent" sign...maybe he got access to an empty part of the house? I feel like I'm waiting on pins and needles, and it's really upsetting to see pics of LE peering into bins knowing it relates to a beautiful woman and mother.

I had to step out to do errands, trying to get caught up.
I don't understand the significance of this particular house they are searching, but, is it somewhere JC could have gone
to finish the job, or take a shower after or?????
can someone who has an idea about this house chime in to update me, please?

King County Property Records describes a 400 sq ft "carport". This location is 14.1 miles from Ingrids house in Renton, and 2.6 Miles from the Stadium. 2.4 Miles from this location to where he car was found.

Thank you good info. How far is this from the first remains? Within a few blocks?

This is the scene earlier, I circled the house that JHarlin said they were searching:
attachment.php

I noticed earlier today that there is a blue house across from the one they are searching, if you look closely, you can see a tarp on the front porch, I"m wondering if part of his day labor job was doing some sort of construction there? Would explain the reasoning for where he dumped her, familiar territory maybe?

I noticed earlier today that there is a blue house across from the one they are searching, if you look closely, you can see a tarp on the front porch, I"m wondering if part of his day labor job was doing some sort of construction there? Would explain the reasoning for where he dumped her, familiar territory maybe?

I'm gonna drive by on my way home from work!

The first remains were found in the 1600 block of 21st ave near Pine St.. These remains were found in the 900 block of 20th ave. It is really 0.3 miles. ONLY 1 minute drive time, it really is 3 to 4 blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28