Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if mom and dad got home yet and how their tests went. We'll probably only hear the results if they say something or do the police release that info too?

I have a feeling they may still be conversing with LE. :thinking:

If the parents aren't guilty, they have done a fantastic job of appearing that they are.

The timeline just looks bad, their story looks bad, the demeanor looks bad, the CPS stuff looks bad- I don't even know what to say.

I wonder when anyone other than the parents last saw Jenise.

More interview with dad, mother took lie detector test too. Not much new, still checking all cars.

I have a feeling they may still be conversing with LE. :thinking:

Me too. It seems that dad was taken for a poly and not seen again, then mom was taken in and the crime scene unit showed up as soon as she was whisked off.

Me too. It seems that dad was taken for a poly and not seen again, then mom was taken in and the crime scene unit showed up as soon as she was whisked off.

I guess it's possible the two other children may have been removed from the home because LE knew the parents would be with them for a while. (not that there weren't other reasons to remove them).

I wasn't able to watch the news. Anything?

I missed the news too. No updates online so probably nothing new. I've been listening to the scanner the last half hour and nothing there either....

I missed the news too. No updates online so probably nothing new. I've been listening to the scanner the last half hour and nothing there either....

Not really. They showed video, it was dark already, of LE stopping people passing by and checking their trunks.
They also showed the mom leaving the house to go for her lie detector test and crime scene investigators taking pictures.

It raises a red flag whenever disparaging remarks are made about the missing person by someone with a close relationship. I realize some don't find what the father said to be all that disparaging. In a normal situation, I would agree, but in this case, there's the implication that the child is responsible for her disappearance. I don't think that necessarily means one of the parents harmed their daughter. The father could just be deflecting from his own negligence. I would have expected the mother to speak out and plea for the return of her daughter. I'm sure it will be said that she is too distraught, and that may be true. I'm sorry if this has been mentioned, and I missed it, but have other family members, grandparents, aunts, etc. spoken to the media? Very often, a relative will assume the role of family spokesperson. All conjecture and MOO.

Not really. They showed video, it was dark already, of LE stopping people passing by and checking their trunks.
They also showed the mom leaving the house to go for her lie detector test and crime scene investigators taking pictures.

Thanks!

Ok, so I have had high hopes that the 12 yr old would know what happened in the home the night before and what was going on all day, when no one seemed concerned about her baby sister being gone.

But if you click the rewind scanner link, then you wonder if that is going to be of any help either. :mad:

Ok, so I have had high hopes that the 12 yr old would know what happened in the home the night before and what was going on all day, when no one seemed concerned about her baby sister being gone.

But if you click the rewind scanner link, then you wonder if that is going to be of any help either. :mad:
I just don't know what to think at this point. Do you think it was the 12 year old who called?

Poor baby girl. I hope she is found. The 12 y.o. has an open FB. I've been reading and it looks like the kids have been allowed to stay with an older sister and grandparents. Also read a comment sis made about Jenise being 'his' (Dad's) flesh and blood. I guessed that was step dad but I guess I was wrong.

I wonder if mom and dad got home yet and how their tests went. We'll probably only hear the results if they say something or do the police release that info too?

Since the house is now a crime scene, I don't expect that the parents will be returning before the investigation is completed.

Are we sure it is designated a crime scene? Just because the forensic team is there investigating it does not automatically mean its a crime scene.

Are we sure it is designated a crime scene? Just because the forensic team is there investigating it does not automatically mean its a crime scene.
they have the crime lab there and are processing the home, I would also assume but Hv not yet read there is a warrant to retrieve all pcs etc...and anything else that either reacts to LUMINOL or looks like a crime scene. Children removed from home, parents taken for ploys and thm the crime scene investigators came. This is not being investigated as an abduction per LE. You work from the inside out.

I'm not buying that she went to bed at 10pm Saturday and woke up early Sunday. That could be true, but I'm thinking she's been missing since Saturday, not Sunday.

I'm not buying that she went to bed at 10pm Saturday and woke up early Sunday. That could be true, but I'm thinking she's been missing since Saturday, not Sunday.

Or even earlier :(.

That looks right. Is he Navy or maybe ex-Navy? I see a couple of addresses for Oak Harbor.

With all the addresses plus Oak Harbor I immediately thought "Navy". If you compare his addresses to the wife's, she only has about half so he's done a lot of moving which is typical for Navy men.

I expect that police have learned a lot since last night. I hope they do a presser today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove