Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they said her name in one of the recent videos.

I honestly HATE cases like this. I mean ALL missing person cases are serious, and all need to be found. But you all know what I mean. Just thinking about this thread and my fibro flared up. Not a good feeling here at all. But I've been wrong before!! Never forget the little 3yr old child that went missing in a Nat'l Forest. I just knew parents were responsible in some aspect, and they were in that they let her roam, knew she was a wanderer, and she was missing hours. Luckily, miracle actually, police DID find her despite temps in the low that she shouldn't have survived. She didn't have pants, shoes, on, only a tank top.... So what I'm trying to say... I'm trying to hold some HOPE here. But gut feeling isn't good at all.

it's a week long event/festival that ends on Sunday with the Hydro Races- and an air show that 99% of the time includes the Blue Angles... It is a big deal in WA but like I said I've lived here since 1987 and have never gone.

[modsnip]

I have fibro too and this is too close to home. I have bad feeling about this.

If we are going to fight over Sea Fair will someone please tell me what it is? I can hardly be expected to take a side if I don't know what it is.

LOL - It's a big summer party in Seattle. There are lots of different things to do - watch hydroplanes or hydroboats or whatever and the Blue Angels come and do shows and there are lots of little festivals. And crowds, traffic and yes Aud1 there were crazy roll over accidents all over the place. That is nuts! I would rather stay at home any day.

http://www.seafair.com/ - Be warned - I just checked out the site to make sure it's the right one and it's all neon colors.

I was hoping that by the time I was ready to relax, little Jenise would be safe with investigators .. :( prayers for that sweet girl!! It's dark, chilly and time for her to be found!

Random ... But I showed husband interview with dad (he's not obsessed and pessimistic like I am) , and he immediately said that something is off in that interview ... Won't repeat all he said, ( fear of TO), but we are thinking similarly. :(

Yes...like blaming his little girl for being missing. NOT his fault.

I just thought...when I post stuff, I am not going to say who it is from, as they might find out and not be too happy I am blabbing on a blog. Mother: Denise Wright, [modsnip].

Well we went for a drive. Like I said Fox News and LE were at the trailer park. The local fire station was packed with LE and searchers. I actually stopped and gave them some info about a creepy looking motor home/trailer thing that has been parked in the Walmart parking lot for quite awhile. I drove by it to get the license # and there were two weird men in it and one was CLEANING inside the trailer. They both peered out windows and watched me closely as I drove by. Let me try to post the vids I took. Cannot get it to work. Darn it!

Great tip to turn in - I'm thinking that if they were connected here even if they didn't abduct her, they could have helped hide her if someone else did or if someone else hurt her.

I wonder what exactly gave police 'probable cause' to remove the kids from the home. (Keeping in mind that Cherish Perrywinkle's mother handed her baby daughter off to a stranger to go to a fitting room, twice, and then out of site to a McDonald's....and she kept her other two kids--who were also at risk the night Cherish was raped and murdered--for WEEKS!)

Ideas-

Cadaver dog indicated in the home?

Blood evidence found in home?

Current cleanliness/lack of adequate food in the home/home in dangerous disrepair? (I know some say pics look like house clean, kids well fed....Tammy Moorer could make he home look well stocked and immaculate so long as she was going to upload pics to the Disney site.)

Private interviews with two children enlightening?

Cursory examination of children enlightening?

Great tip to turn in - I'm thinking that even if they didn't abduct her, they could have helped hide her if someone else did or if someone else hurt her.

Or just up to their own unrelated-- and possibly criminal--- creepiness. :what:

I am wondering when 16 year left house, and where is he....what does he know, etc

I wonder what exactly gave police 'probable cause' to remove the kids from the home. (Keeping in mind that Cherish Perrywinkle's mother handed her baby daughter off to a stranger to go to a fitting room, twice, and then out of site to a McDonald's....and she kept her other two kids--who were also at risk the night Cherish was raped and murdered--for WEEKS!)

Ideas-

Cadaver dog indicated in the home?

Blood evidence found in home?

Current cleanliness/lack of adequate food in the home/home in dangerous disrepair? (I know some say pics look like house clean, kids well fed....Tammy Moorer could make he home look well stocked and immaculate so long as she was going to upload pics to the Disney site.)

Private interviews with two children enlightening?

Cursory examination of children enlightening?

IMO, admitting that their 6yo was missing for 24 hours before they bought a clue should be proof enough that children aren't safe in their care.

I wonder if mom and dad got home yet and how their tests went. We'll probably only hear the results if they say something or do the police release that info too?

Is that the one off Waaga Way?

Off Old Military Rd. You can get to Old Military Rd from Waaga Way.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/04/authorities-search-for-missing-6-year-old-washington-girl/

When they mention fence in property, was it the whole are fence or their own yard? I am going to have to look at the map.

When you enter Steele Creek MHP you drive down a slope and the park sits down in the area. So the mobile homes along Old Military Rd would be down a rockery of sorts and then the entire park is either fenced off or pretty contained, so I can imagine parents letting their kids run around the entire park. I have seen many children in there waiting for the school bus at a club house or something.

I'm on my cel phone, so sorry if this has already been asked. Are there any bodies of water around, rough terrain, etcetera? Are there any stores around that she may have walked to? I worry too that some creeper may have been watching her, since it seems she was out playing a lot. I really hope this has a happy ending.

The closest thing to there is Cottonwood Elementary which is not far at all (half mile maybe) and then there are gas stations, Walmart, Starbucks, etc about 2 miles away.

Not him drove by and there are LOTS of police, FBI, detectives etc, I was embarrassed to pull out a camera.
Lol. I was too. I had mine mounted on my dash. We must be practically neighbors. :)

can you upload them to Youtube?

Great idea. I will see if I can do that. I don't have much other than the drive into Steele Creek where I saw LE and Fox News. I also got a vid showing how many people are meeting up at the fire station. And I got a video of the creeper motor home on my second time by it.

I wonder what exactly gave police 'probable cause' to remove the kids from the home. (snip)

SBM. My guess would be the obvious neglect.

____

Also, I am thinking the Dad might be the step dad. I don't remember meeting a Dad at the birthday party for the older sister. I remember Mom, and lots of Aunts or Grandmas - family. If that was when older sister turned 6 and she is 12 years old now, then Jenise was either a baby or still in Mama's tummy at the time. I don't recall a lot about the family. They didn't really talk to the other parents much. The b-day was at Chuck E Cheese's and they gave the kids tokens to play games. They did not write thank you cards for the gifts (but there are a lot of people who don't do that anymore). I knew another child and his Mom who lived in the same park. Not sure if they are still there. I will dig around on FB a bit to see what I can find.

Locals, please share if there is anything new on the local 11pm news.

IMO, admitting that their 6yo was missing for 24 hours before they bought a clue should be proof enough that children aren't safe in their care.

Well you'd think. But after following the Cherish Perrywinkle case, I assume nothing! :waiting:

Well you'd think. But after following the Cherish Perrywinkle case, I assume nothing! :waiting:

Yeah but Cherish was in Florida, the land of imaginary nannies and wet t-shirt contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove