Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a press conference under way. I pulled in and there was LE and Fox News. Trying to attach video I took. Not sure how??

Not really- they don't need to find meth to find meth connected activity, & that would be reason enough to remove the kids.

Not really- they don't need to find meth to find meth connected activity, & that would be reason enough to remove the kids.

Mom's FB doesn't make me think meth. It all looks rather normal once you quit rolling your eyes at all the selfies and sadly, even that is normal. The kids look clean and well taken care of. The home appears clean. They even have an adorable granddaughter. There is nothing there that screams neglected kids yet they lost track of their 6yo for nearly 24 hours before bothering to report it.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Publics-help-needed-in-search-for-missing-6-year-old-girl-269833771.html

The 8-year-old and 12-year-old were the only other children in the home over the weekend. A previous report of six other kids there was incorrect, Wilson [Kitsap County Deputy Scott Wilson] said.

Two parents live in the home in a blended family. A 16-year old boy was out of town. Two other offspring are adults.

She shared a bedroom with her sister.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/6-year-old-girl-missing-bremerton/ngtWG/

Child Protective Services removed two children from the home, an 8-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl, on Monday morning.

Another child, a 16-year-old boy, lives at the home but was out of the area.

Please forgive me if this has been covered. I worked a long 12 hours today and I'm trying to get caught up here.

First, I'm flabbergasted that a child of 6 can be gone all day, actually near 24 hours from the last time anyone saw her, before anyone called the police! My heart melts looking at her precious face in those pictures!

BBM: I have a question about the blended family comment. Has anyone read if the parents are both her bio parents or if one or the other is step? I sure hope everyone in the park checked their cars.....trunks....etc. I'm so worried for this little one.

Please forgive me if this has been covered. I worked a long 12 hours today and I'm trying to get caught up here.

First, I'm flabbergasted that a child of 6 can be gone all day, actually near 24 hours from the last time anyone saw her, before anyone called the police! My heart melts looking at her precious face in those pictures!

BBM: I have a question about the blended family comment. Has anyone read if the parents are both her bio parents or if one or the other is step? I sure hope everyone in the park checked their cars.....trunks....etc. I'm so worried for this little one.

bbm regarding trunks

Alison Grande @AlisonKIRO7 · 3h
Detectives talking to neighbors even checking trunks of vehicles. Desperate to find 6yo Jenise Wright

I think that, at the very least, Jenise and the boy removed by CPS are the bio children of both parents.

Not him drove by and there are LOTS of police, FBI, detectives etc, I was embarrassed to pull out a camera.

There is a small homeless community behind community.....but lots of neglect by family. I think they are keying on family.

I tell my grand that she's spoiled all the time too. When I tell her this, she is usually cuddled up on my lap and I'm laughing joyfully with her, relishing in the fact that I love how everyone spoils her.

In this interview, the way it is being told is in a negative way - he's not enjoying the remembering the fact that she gets special things and/or attention, he is saying it in an annoyed sort of way.

Yes, and as if he's angry with her.

Personally, I think hearing it sounds just as bad or worse than just reading it. His beloved baby child is missing and he goes on camera and refers to her as a spoiled brat, and references how she always gets her way and his other two can't stand it. And while he's saying all these negative things, he sounds bitter and angry and strident (to me).

Sure, that's what they all say ...
Lol it's the place to be and omg it isn't far at all. I Hv family there in Seattle and knw my way around just fine. Yet..no sea fair for this family. No, everyone too bzy doing....hmmmm. God knows what during those 48'hrs. 24 was enough time to dispose of her. It's amazing that those w LE and investigative skills try hard to bring to the table bonfide clues profiles answers hope....and theories good and bad and others only attack the messenger. When children r removed something is wrong. I would still Hv to bet oldest child may Hv told the FBI that her little sis wasn't in bad sat night. I don't think stories matched. Now the crime lab is in da house we will take it frm here. .....and now We Wait. I know what tells this father has given on tape. I will stick w that for now. I'm confident their story isn't true. Jmo Moho professionally as well...fwiw.

Well we went for a drive. Like I said Fox News and LE were at the trailer park. The local fire station was packed with LE and searchers. I actually stopped and gave them some info about a creepy looking motor home/trailer thing that has been parked in the Walmart parking lot for quite awhile. I drove by it to get the license # and there were two weird men in it and one was CLEANING inside the trailer. They both peered out windows and watched me closely as I drove by. Let me try to post the vids I took. Cannot get it to work. Darn it!

Well we went for a drive. Like I said Fox News and LE were at the trailer park. The local fire station was packed with LE and searchers. I actually stopped and gave them some info about a creepy looking motor home/trailer thing that has been parked in the Walmart parking lot for quite awhile. I drove by it to get the license # and there were two weird men in it and one was CLEANING inside the trailer. They both peered out windows and watched me closely as I drove by. Let me try to post the vids I took. Cannot get it to work. Darn it!
can you upload them to Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member