Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From your link:

Mother of missing 6yo Jenise Wright just taken for polygraph test. FBI is doing the polygraph. Dad had one earlier

Same link says crime lab just showed up at the house. I suspect dad's poly didn't go well.

Alison GrandeVerified account
‏@AlisonKIRO7
First investigator going into home, taking pictures. Mom of missing girl is with FBI for polygraph, other kids w/CPS pic.twitter.com/MMM4CNbwO3

https://twitter.com/AlisonKIRO7

I suspect as I said earlier that hm is a crime scene so...I say bring on the LUMINOL. Body language never lies.

I had a feeling from the get go that this was not an abduction. I really believe that within a few days, this case will be solved. :moo: :maddening:

I hate the cases where you know from the start that the best you can hope for is that they find her body and can prove who is responsible.

I hate the cases where you know from the start that the best you can hope for is that they find her body and can prove who is responsible.

I know what you mean. I'm sitting here hoping that they sold this precious girl for drug money or something so that at least she might be alive. It's really sad when that's the better outcome.

Suspect both will fail. Sea fair was going on at the lake this weekend why weren't they there? Most go to see the blue angels....it brings in a lot from out of town. Does this trailer park allow for hookups and incoming trailers for the fair? I'm curious.

Suspect both will fail. Sea fair was going on at the lake this weekend why weren't they there? Most go to see the blue angels....it brings in a lot from out of town. Does this trailer park allow for hookups and incoming trailers for the fair? I'm curious.
With all due respect, whether or not they attended Sea Fair is irrelevant. I didn't go to Sea Fair and I certainly didn't disappear anyone.

Sea Fair is hours away from Bremerton and it isn't cheap to go- I've lived here over 20 years and never went to Sea Fair once.. easier to watch it on KIRO TV..

I use to live right down the road on Fairgrounds this is so surreal for me. I honestly can't attest to what the area is like now we moved 18 years ago- mainly because other areas of Bremerton were getting bad-lots of gang activity and meth use-we moved 40 minutes away to a town my kids could safely play outside. But my youngest was born there so there is still a sense of home.

What I find sad is this isn't even the lead story locally- the mom who killed her kid in the motel in OR tops the headlines.
I'm not pointing fingers at the family other than they clearly had other stuff going on to not notice a 6 year old wasn't at home- not accusing anyone but having the other kids removed speaks "meth" to me more than anything, not sure they are actively responsible for her disappearance.

I think if they found evidence of meth the parents would have been brought out in handcuffs. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrbojangles2