Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the last known sighting from Jenise's family? I would feel better if a neighbor could collaborate that.

Did no neighbors see her Sunday?

PS: still no breaking news from JVM
Her Family last saw her Saturday night around 10 p.m. when she went to bed. Neighbors reported seeing Jenise between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Sunday afternoon. That's all we know.

I wonder why the neighbor, who found this little one in her yard, didn't call police? 3 years old and wearing just a mans shirt? And, all the neighbors who are now saying how inappropriate it was to see this little one roaming around alone.....did they ever report this to LE?

I think the full story is yet to come out. Just because one family thought it was ok to let "all" your kids "free roam" does not mean the community approved. imo

No more on JVM. She's moved on to the McBride trial. Hopefully NG will cover Jenise

It isn't unheard of for a child who has been abused (if Jenise has been, who knows), to then be abused/kidnapped by a second unlrelated person. I can tell you, it happened to me. And there is also the Katie Beers case. She was kidnapped and held for 16 days, and after she was rescued they found out she had been abused by her guardian's husband. I'm sure LE is not just ignoring the previous circumstances.

Well, the daily mail is notorious for its reporting . Infamous might be a better word. Given that's a uk outlet and no US outlet has picked up on that, I'd wonder if it's accurate. . . . while praying that it's not.

Schmae + TOS = Ban , bbs

Evidently it came from court records.

How early would Jenise wake up? What about her 8 year old sibling? Did he see her on Sunday at all?

Evidently it came from court records.

Well I just gotta say it's pretty crappy to publish court records of a minor's statements in that type of case UNLESS said minor gave the ok because of current events.

Also, earlier there was a post about a neighbor saying one day/morning Jenise showed up wearing only a man's tshirt . If anyone had a link to that I would be grateful. I can think of a few innocent reasons for that as well as some not so . I wonder where she had come from prior to that.

Based on the pics I've seen of the mobile is a single wide and they can have up to 4 bedrooms but they're very very small.

There's a decent shot of the front of the house here http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...te-girl-6-lie-detector-test-article-1.1893012

On Nancy Grace last night, they showed a bird's eye view of the believed layout of the inside of the Wright's mobile home........explaining where the front door was in relation to bedroom that little Jenise slept in with a sister, and it showed only 2 bedrooms which I found odd given the # of ppl living there.....the parents, younger children, 2 adult children.

Well I just gotta say it's pretty crappy to publish court records of a minor's statements in that type of case UNLESS said minor gave the ok because of current events.

Also, earlier there was a post about a neighbor saying one day/morning Jenise showed up wearing only a man's tshirt . If anyone had a link to that I would be grateful. I can think of a few innocent reasons for that as well as some not so . I wonder where she had come from prior to that.

Phyllis Tindall, 76, said she once woke up to find a 4-year-old Jenise standing on her front lawn wearing a man’s shirt.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...te-girl-6-lie-detector-test-article-1.1893012

Here is an article about her wearing a man's shirt-to me-possibly the saddest thing I have ever read.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-joins-search-missing-6-year-old-jenise-wright-n172721

The comment about the man's shirt is near the end of this article http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...te-girl-6-lie-detector-test-article-1.1893012

It isn't unheard of for a child who has been abused (if Jenise has been, who knows), to then be abused/kidnapped by a second unlrelated person. I can tell you, it happened to me. And there is also the Katie Beers case. She was kidnapped and held for 16 days, and after she was rescued they found out she had been abused by her guardian's husband. I'm sure LE is not just ignoring the previous circumstances.

So very sorry you endured such a horrendous experience. Cyber hugs.

On Nancy Grace. She is reporting that LE left the home with bags of items. There may be a new timeline emerging.

No solid leads. Kitsap officer on the phone: they are interviewing transients in the area.

Is that a direct quote from LE that the earlier charges are irrelevant? Do you have a link?

If that is a direct quote, perhaps it indicates the polygraph went well and searches of the home have provided no evidence of guilt thus far?

What are people's thoughts on the polygraph on Monday? If the parent(s) were ruled out, wouldn't we have heard?

Here is an article about her wearing a man's shirt-to me-possibly the saddest thing I have ever read.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-joins-search-missing-6-year-old-jenise-wright-n172721

Honestly, it sounds to me like she went outside first thing after she woke up. Hence the men's shirt and bare feet. I have slept in men's shirts since I was a toddler (my dad's) and still do as a grown adult (my husband's)...

It sounds like Jenise's was not supervised enough and was allowed to come and go from the home too freely with no supervision. Now she is missing. It's devastating. But I am trying to keep some perspective.

Other priors (listed on NG)

refusal to cooperate with police(1999) and possession of marijuana (didn't catch the date).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966