Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, if she was seen between 12 and 4 on Sun afternoon wearing jeans and a pink shirt, when did she change into the shorts that were found?

I don't think the sighting between 12-4 was her. I think she was deceased by SUNDAY morning. All totally JMO, no facts.

:( What if they are interviewing the siblings and possibly believe they were victims of GG at an earlier time?

Why would that get them removed from their parents?

For all we know, when they got to looking and asking neighbors, someone may have said they saw her that Sunday and that satisfied them enough to think she is very near and will be right home. For all we know, that someone was GG. I have a suspicion he is the source of the 12 to 4 sighting and if he was well liked by family and said " i just saw her going over to xyz' s house a little while ago'', then that would pacify the family for a little bit longer. mooo

ETA That could also explain why LE backed off that 12-4 sighting pretty early on. I'm thinking they knew very early on that GG was the man but did not want to give it away. They said unconfirmed and then stopped saying anything about it, IIRC.

So my thoughts that he took her around 4 on Sunday are probably way off. It makes more sense that he had her Saturday night

Just a reminder, as we've discussed this rather extensively earlier, later reports tended to not include the supposed citing on Sunday, with some people speculating that Jenise's presence was so ubiquitous in the Mobile Home Park that people got confused as to the day. Information gathered after the initial report usually indicated that:

BBM

Jenise was last seen alive when she went to bed Saturday night. Her parents waited a day before calling for help because they say the girl had wandered around the Steele Creek Mobile Home Park on her own in the past. She was outgoing and unafraid to talk to anyone, family said.

Here's the link: http://www.king5.com/news/cities/bremerton/jenise-wright-investigation-Friday-270503131.html

JMO, IMO, etc.

LE typically relies on reports gathered most closely to the occurrence of a crime .. fresh memory, and all that. I suspect the neighbor's citing reports were gathered by reporters, not by LE.

bbm

Reports from neighbors put the girl’s last known appearance in the park between noon and 4 p.m. Aug. 3. She was possibly wearing jeans, a pink T-shirt and flip flops.

Seems to me "neighbors" implies multiple, not just GG (if he also reported a Sunday citing).

I find it odd that if Jenise had not been seen by anyone since Saturday 10:00 PM that the family would wait ~24 hours before contacting LE. Yes, I am aware of the casualness of the "Park", how the family let their 6 year old roam freely to a degree and that they trusted neighbors in the Park to 'keep an eye' on Jenise whilst she was out and about. So, why not also trust the neighbor's reported citing times?

Multiple neighbors claimed to have seen Jenise various times Sunday between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM. Besides a "ubiquitous" presence, what else leads to not believing the initial citing reports?

This makes better sense to me: if neighbors reported seeing Jenise wandering the Park Sunday afternoon (12:00 PM ~ 4:00 PM) that the family would not have concerned themselves with not having seen Jenise for a few hours, and then contacted LE six hours later (~9:55 PM) when she did not show for dinner.

Remember: Jenise's siblings remain with the grandparents..... there is a reason *why*.

Question, if she was seen between 12 and 4 on Sun afternoon wearing jeans and a pink shirt, when did she change into the shorts that were found?

The moment I read that probable cause statement, and what they found in the woods near her body (the shorts) I immediately dismissed the Sunday sighting. I do think it could have been an honest mistake by someone who was just so used to seeing her out and about, and that was the last thing they recall seeing her wearing. However, it would not surprise me at all to learn it was GG himself who first mentioned seeing her that day at that time.

I could fully believe that GG told the parents not to worry that he had seen Jenise earlier that day. Not a far stretch to imagine. IF he did so that would paint an even bigger picture of him: trying to cover his tracks, delay searching or reporting. Being that the family was close to this individual they would likely believe him.

JMOO - nothing to substantiate such a claim, only heresay that someone had reported having seen her. IF it was him, he's skewered when it reaches court.

I'm also pretty sure he didn't expect the FBI to show up either. That had to make him seriously nervous. It's one thing to think you can outsmart the local LE, quite another to think you can outsmart the Feds.

I apologize if this has been asked and answered. My memory issues are in full swing.

Were Jenice's parents at work on Saturday and Sunday? I am trying to reconcile as to why the last sightings of Jenice are seemingly inconsistent. TIA

I could fully believe that GG told the parents not to worry that he had seen Jenise earlier that day. Not a far stretch to imagine. IF he did so that would paint an even bigger picture of him: trying to cover his tracks, delay searching or reporting. Being that the family was close to this individual they would likely believe him.

JMOO - nothing to substantiate such a claim, only heresay that someone had reported having seen her. IF it was him, he's skewered when it reaches court.

I'm also pretty sure he didn't expect the FBI to show up either. That had to make him seriously nervous. It's one thing to think you can outsmart the local LE, quite another to think you can outsmart the Feds.

If it was GG who said he saw her, then I would think LE would have been all over him right away.

Maybe they were, but it does not appear to be the case. Although he was on the list of something like 10 ? Was it people of interest?

I apologize if this has been asked and answered. My memory issues are in full swing.

Were Jenice's parents at work on Saturday and Sunday? I am trying to reconcile as to why the last sightings of Jenice are seemingly inconsistent. TIA

To my knowledge this information has not been disclosed. I searched for it as I too wondered.
Anyone else see anything different?

People keep saying this case reminds them of other cases, I keep thinking willow. Her mom said she saw her that morning, when in fact Willow was already gone the night before, the mother didn't want to look bad.
Not accusing just thinking.

To my knowledge this information has not been disclosed. I searched for it as I too wondered.
Anyone else see anything different?

I think I've read every single msm and SM mention of this case and have never once seen any mention of either parent being at work, on either day.

I think I've read every single msm and SM mention of this case and have never once seen any mention of either parent being at work, on either day.

I have not seen anything about jobs, at all. (Not that I'm saying they don't have them, just that it has not been discussed in MSM in any form.)

People keep saying this case reminds them of other cases, I keep thinking willow. Her mom said she saw her that morning, when in fact Willow was already gone the night before, the mother didn't want to look bad.
Not accusing just thinking.

(Reminds me of Dylan Redwine's case...MR said he saw Dylan that morning. Was Dylan alive that morning? It's looking like we'll never really know. Looking for thread, "Search of MR's house" for any updates (this is the only thread I believe is open for discussion re: Dylan?)

http://www.bremertonpatriot.com/news/270233541.html

bbm

"Neighbors" .. plural, lends validity to a degree. Jenise was last seen August 3, *Sunday*.

This raises questions:

1) Was Jenise in her house / bed Saturday 10:00 PM? Assumed "Yes", as per father's report.
2) When did Jenise leave her house? Assumed between Saturday 10:00 PM and Sunday 7:00 AM. Most likely Sunday early morning.
3) Who was with Jenise Sunday before 12:00 PM?
4) Who was with Jenise Sunday between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM?
5) Who was with Jenise Sunday after 4:00 PM?
6) What time Sunday did Jenise initially encounter GG?

Given a reported last sighting time of 4:00 PM, we might assume time available to commit the crime probably 3 to 5 hours.

That media report was from August 6th and is out of date :moo: IMHO no one saw her on Sunday.

Whether the CPS case can be discussed is currently in Admin review, I've unapproved posts regarding this topic (including my own!) while we await Salem's review. I think it will be later in the day. If she allows it, I will reapprove all posts.

Thank you CatFancier Salem and all of the Mods/Admins for your incredible concern for Jenise, her siblings and family.

The damage caused by this crime cannot be overstated. I am proud to be a part of a group that places such tremendous value and dedication to remaining a victim-friendly forum. :grouphug:

It may not always be easy, and I believe everyone here realizes that. Although we don't always agree with each other, the respect we show for the victims, for one another, and for the decisions you make (with obvious care and concern) are what makes WebSleuths such an amazing place.

From the bottom of my grateful heart....

:tyou:

:heartluv: :justice: for Jenise :heartluv:

:rose:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But was it actually 24 hours (thereabout) that the family didn't see her? The 4:00 sighting was not by family correct? (I'm still trying to figure out timeline...not asking to insinuate anything.)

IMHO that was a media report right after it happened that had mis information (as so often happens) that later was never confirmed and followed up in reporting :moo:

Please do not tell others how to post. We have the graphic warning in the thread title so that if a poster is offended by the details, they can move on to another thread.

Additionally, the CPS case is off the table until we have an admin ruling later today (probably end of day).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9