Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've read every single msm and SM mention of this case and have never once seen any mention of either parent being at work, on either day.

All I can recall of who was where and when is " Dad's " sighting of J in bed 10pm Saturday night. That's the only mention of where anyone was at any time, unless I missed something. And , yes, the answers to who was where at what time would bring a lot of clarity.

Has a time of death been released? ty

No real details of the autopsy report have been released other than evidence of injuries listed in the probable cause document.

I could fully believe that GG told the parents not to worry that he had seen Jenise earlier that day. Not a far stretch to imagine. IF he did so that would paint an even bigger picture of him: trying to cover his tracks, delay searching or reporting. Being that the family was close to this individual they would likely believe him.

JMOO - nothing to substantiate such a claim, only heresay that someone had reported having seen her. IF it was him, he's skewered when it reaches court.

I'm also pretty sure he didn't expect the FBI to show up either. That had to make him seriously nervous. It's one thing to think you can outsmart the local LE, quite another to think you can outsmart the Feds.

I used to think that about the feds too, until they were outwitted by the likes of Deborah Bradley. :thinking:

No real details of the autopsy report have been released other than evidence of injuries listed in the probable cause document.

And the PC gives a range of dates as to when the crime was committed. I guess at the time of arrest they had no idea. I wonder if the autopsy results has been given to them now. jmo

People keep saying this case reminds them of other cases, I keep thinking willow. Her mom said she saw her that morning, when in fact Willow was already gone the night before, the mother didn't want to look bad.
Not accusing just thinking.

It was the first thing I thought of. I am not buying the 10pm bedcheck, frankly.

Hopefully the autopsy made a narrow TOD window possible, to better paint a picture of events. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Can we talk of quotes by minors as long as they were reported in MSM (correct abbreviation?)? I want to ask specifically about a quote by the girl who babysat Jenise often. She mentioned that "they" (meaning the pack of kids in the mobile home park) would "normally" not let one of the kids go "home alone". Was she just making a general statement and assuming that Jenise had gone home alone and that was when she disappeared? Or was she referring to Saturday night specifically? I don't believe this has ever been elaborated on. Does anyone know?

Quote is in this article: http://www.northkitsapherald.com/news/270393981.html

BBM

Yes, I had already added that to my post; the children were searching for her about a half an hour before the parents (again, thank God that nothing happened to either of these youngsters while they were doing this). However, this half hour still makes it almost 22 hours and 30 minutes before anyone from Jenise's family began an active search for her.

I honestly believe that there was an assumption on dads part that she had checked in with mom and on moms part she had been seen by dad (and why not, it normally happened and wasn't as if she had to be in a lineup every couple of hours, she might come into the house to get changed or grab a snack or drink and be seen then). I remember something about being worried earlier too.

They called LE pdq after the kids went looking for a child that is allowed to roam fairly freely.

I feel nothing but empathy for these parents, obviously not the best but i doubt this outcome was ever imagined by them. The neighborhood was in many ways like one big piece of property with friends and relatives on it - yes i know they werent really relatives- but kids all swarming and parents feeding different families children ...even her parents fed GG and it must have seemed as safe as can be to them. Or they wouldnt have allowed the roaming.

Can we talk of quotes by minors as long as they were reported in MSM (correct abbreviation?)? I want to ask specifically about a quote by the girl who babysat Jenise often. She mentioned that "they" (meaning the pack of kids in the mobile home park) would "normally" not let one of the kids go "home alone". Was she just making a general statement and assuming that Jenise had gone home alone and that was when she disappeared? Or was she referring to Saturday night specifically? I don't believe this has ever been elaborated on. Does anyone know?

That is a very mysterious quote, isn't it

One thing I noticed that I had not thought of before is that the young person certainly sounds like they think JW disappeared Saturday night. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. ty

IMHO that was a media report right after it happened that had mis information (as so often happens) that later was never confirmed and followed up in reporting :moo:

There has never been a report since the day she has been missing, that has stated the family saw her after around 10:00 pm Saturday.

It's in the probable cause, is it not?

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

ETA: Oh, wait...are you talking about the 4:00 sighting?

I honestly believe that there was an assumption on dads part that she had checked in with mom and on moms part she had been seen by dad (and why not, it normally happened and wasn't as if she had to be in a lineup every couple of hours, she might come into the house to get changed or grab a snack or drink and be seen then). I remember something about being worried earlier too.

They called LE pdq after the kids went looking for a child that is allowed to roam fairly freely.

I feel nothing but empathy for these parents, obviously not the best but i doubt this outcome was ever imagined by them. The neighborhood was in many ways like one big piece of property with friends and relatives on it - yes i know they werent really relatives- but kids all swarming and parents feeding different families children ...even her parents fed GG and it must have seemed as safe as can be to them. Or they wouldnt have allowed the roaming.

I can see the family thinking that all was normal. She was gone for the day doing whatever.

I doubt that anyone even asked where she was until bed time. Then they started to wonder.

The most dangerous time for kids is when there are a lot of people, like at a party. Everyone assumes someone else is watching the kids.

I wonder if people did mind feeding her all of the time? It gets expensive especially in the summer when lots of kids are around.

That is a very mysterious quote, isn't it

One thing I noticed that I had not thought of before is that the young person certainly sounds like they think JW disappeared Saturday night. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. ty

Right? It sounds to me like the person who was quoted remembers the last time she saw Jenise, and is either assuming or stating a fact that Jenise went home alone after that point. I am sure the LE know what day this quote was referring to, but I don't think it has been revealed to the public at this point. It will be interesting to see if this is ever clarified. & YW not sure if it helps anything or just adds one more ?? to this case.

Respectfully BBMx3

The father himself told police she checked in every 2-4 hours. It's in the probable cause statement. She missed, presumably, 4-6 check ins.

In the PC statement it says "James did not become concerned until JPW did not check with family within the usual time frame."

However, they did not send the siblings to look for her until 8:30 pm, after she missed all check-ins the entire day.

They called LE nearly an hour and a half after sending the siblings out looking for her. Nearly 10 p.m.

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

I can see the family thinking that all was normal. She was gone for the day doing whatever.

I doubt that anyone even asked where she was until bed time. Then they started to wonder.

The most dangerous time for kids is when there are a lot of people, like at a party. Everyone assumes someone else is watching the kids.

I wonder if people did mind feeding her all of the time? It gets expensive especially in the summer when lots of kids are around.

This is the only thing that makes me think J actually WAS at home in bed at 10 on Saturday night; the fact that they noticed she was gone on SUNDAY night at bedtime.

Still sad that she was not missed the rest of the day. Lunch, I could see. When we lived on a cul de sac, all the kids gathered in our backyard to play and I always fed whomever was there. And their parents knew they were at my house and it was cool.

But dinner? Nobody missed her at dinner?

I really hope LE will release the TOD if they know it. I appreciate keeping details close to the vest, but so much would be cleared up if we knew that one detail.

Respectfully BBM

If that's the case, (that it was usual for her to be gone all day and no one looks for her 'til bedtime) it contradicts what JW told LE.

--This is not towards you, human, just in general---bouncing off your post

The PC statement shows great contradictions between what the parents reported was usual behavior, and how they felt that day, with the actions they did not take until very late at night.

They found her being gone at 7 am unusual, and she usually checked in every 2-4 hours...and they 'became concerned' she 'did not check in within the usual time frame'.

But the 'concerned' call didn't happen until 10 p.m., presumably 11-13 hours after her missed first check-in.

I'm sorry. I am so confused at this point. Did the parent/community search for J BEFORE she was listed as missing to the police? I am not excusing/blaming anyone, but from what we know so far, she was gone for 24 hours or more before she was reported missing. Even IF the parents searched for her before that, why wait that long to report a 6 year old missing. Again, no blame. To be honest, it shouldn't even be an issue IMO. J was murdered. If it wasn't her, it would have been another young girl. He killed, raped, concealed and lied about J's death. Why are we still arguing?

This is my first time posting on dear J's thread, for fear of getting banned for my thoughts on the whole sorry situation. This poor little angel deserved so much more, her little face haunts me and I can only hope a better place is welcoming her now. To apportion blame now is not the right time although I fear we are ignoring the elephant in the room. IMO there is a very valid reason that the Wright children haven't been returned.

We are not talking about 'another young girl' but about J, and to be feeling pity and sorrow for the parents of J, and also anger and frustration at the situation preceding her murder, are not mutually exclusive. I cannot say what I would
like to say for fear of getting the heave ho, but we're talking nigh on 24 hours here, a whole day without any parental input. Whichever way you slice it, it's every kind if wrong. GG is in my mind a monster, but a monster that had an easy picking. God bless you my darling, I'm so sorry that you didn't get the life that you deserved xx

When this case first broke and I started sleuthing around I found out a LOT more than is allowed to be posted here, only because a.) teens talk A LOT and b.) I found out I know people that know people associated with the case. I wasn't sleuthing the teens but it was nearly impossible not to see what they were all saying. That being said, I believe it's entirely possible what was being referenced in the quote is that it was GG that was at least one of the people last seen with Jenise on Saturday night and it was assumed he walked her home, instead of her walking home alone.

While the above is entirely MOO, I do know for a fact those teens know a LOT more than the general public does and I hope they have all been 100% forthcoming with LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro