Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess right now is they are developing through interviews in the community a clear picture of the who, and can make an educated guess about the what.

I think this is like Jorelys Rivera. I think it was someone they all know, in the community, and didn't give a second thought to him being around their kids. When they started interviewing everyone, many thought he (Ryan Brunn) acted odd, said odd things, spent too much time staring at the playground, etc. I think it's someone they all know and Jenise trusted.

Sadly, I do not think she's alive. :( I would sooooooooo love to be wrong!

I also think its going to be someone from the park, or doesn't necessarily live in the park but a visitor often so wouldn't be thought of as being suspicious if they were seen around. I really hope she will be found soon and really is just hiding somewhere.

poor baby is still missing? i hope this is not one of those cases without resolution.
i don't know how LE does it this particular crime is emotionally draining..

I'm still going to stop by the sheriffs office and pick up flyers on the way home from work. I'm still holding out hope she is stuck in a bramble somewhere.

I can somewhat understand the concept of this community parenting...however, common sense tells you that when you don't see hide nor hair of your SIX YEAR OLD for damn near a full day, wouldn't it behoove you to pick up the damn phone and CHECK to see where she is? Or...jeez, send your slew of kids around the neighborhood to bang on doors to make SURE she was "just wandering".

Maybe it's just beyond my comprehension, this whole "free range" parenting. Hell, when one of my daughters friends has been at our house for more than about 20 -30 minutes I make sure to ask "do your parents know you're here?" just to make SURE she won't have them in a panic wondering where she is.

Quite possible that last weekend, the weekend before that and the weekend before that, possibly all summer long this was the norm for these parents. Get up on the weekend, child not in house, shows up in the eve. Just didn't happen this time.

I hope with the news regarding DNA it's scaring the peewaddle and doo out of whomever!!!

O/T kinda ... But I watched killer kids last night. Maddie Clifton's story was on there and it made me wonder with Jenise ... Not accusing anyone at all, just got to thinking that her killer was 14 and "friends" with her. I immediately thought parents or RSO but now, I'm not sure what to think!! All just speculation ...

O/T kinda ... But I watched killer kids last night. Maddie Clifton's story was on there and it made me wonder with Jenise ... Not accusing anyone at all, just got to thinking that her killer was 14 and "friends" with her. I immediately thought parents or RSO but now, I'm not sure what to think!! All just speculation ...

For some reason "teenager" has been stuck in my mind too :(. IMO

Can we discuss the lie detector tests?

Do they usually release results to the public? If so, is it an indication of whether or not they passed? They have mentioned how willingly the parents are working w/ LE, so it would seem that they would be open about sharing if they passed. What are your thoughts on this?

They have to have something. What good is a pile of dna samples with nothing to compare it to ?
Oh no...... :(
I wonder if they found DNA in Jenise's home that didn't match anyone in her family?

I watched that too. I was sure this was going to be the dad at the beginning but now I'm just waiting to hear that a teenage boy from the park has been arrested.

Do they usually release results to the public? If so, is it an indication of whether or not they passed? They have mentioned how willingly the parents are working w/ LE, so it would seem that they would be open about sharing if they passed. What are your thoughts on this?

They said they will not share the results of the test anytime soon. I believe they may have even stated that prior to the tests being taken. A lie detector test isn't enough to either charge or rule someone out. Even releasing that the parents passed (if they did) would not mean they were 100% cleared by LE. I don't think LE will publicly clear anyone in this case until Jenise is found and a perp is arrested.

I wonder if they found DNA in Jenise's home that didn't match anyone in her family?

Or maybe they are collecting DNA in anticipation of finding something to match it to later???

Though, perhaps something in the bags they recently removed from the house contain something they want to try to match??

I can't remember the name of the little girl...lived in a trailer park or manufactured home park....abducted and killed by female neighbor. Her case haunted me. Last images of her skipping across the street....:(

Often they are released. Sometimes not. Sometimes the Parent/s speak about their results in the press. Not sure if this is how this LE rolls or I should find this suspect. Right now I find it suspect. Only cause my radar is up LOL

I can't remember the name of the little girl...lived in a trailer park or manufactured home park....abducted and killed by female neighbor. Her case haunted me. Last images of her skipping across the street....:(

Sandra Cantu?

Sandra Cantu

As an ex-photographer, I could have tried to document this case, but I have just had it in my heart. But, maybe a photo of the fire station would be interesting...I just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member