Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been in this from the beginning -- I didn't even know about Jenise until last night. For those of you who've been in since the beginning...can I ask who you're zero'ing in on? As much as you can say, anyway?

Guys we are going to get shut down. We can't discuss FB and we can't touch minors!

I've been around here for ages, I know why her name was removed. My point in including that her name was removed was it's hard to tell what all was happening with that case afterward.

And I'm absolutely NOT saying he had a reason for what he did. I'm giving what has been said in court about what his "purpose" was.

I would hope given how long I've been here, my posting history, heck I'm the one that chased down the other case you were asking about in this thread, that I'd not be accused of justifying something I came NOWHERE near saying, NOR treated like I have no idea why they're not using her name. :notgood:

I was explaining a bit of the story and giving ONLY a new article so that it did NOT have her name because most of what's out there DOES still have her name. It's the very few articles with the perp and his "reasons" that do not name her, but they don't include the back story for someone who hadn't followed it.

So I gave a brief few line summary of what happened and the article and explained why it's been hard to get information given things don't include her name, making it harder to follow up. :silenced:

My point was there are times people have done horrible things and done it because they took issue with the parents/a parent, as was what was stated by the perp in the CC case as what he did. And frankly prior to them arresting him, it was widely thought (and VERY believed and speculated here) that it had to do with drug ties.

I am IN NO WAY justifying it. I was using it as another case where a child who had been in a home, in a room with other kids, disappeared overnight, and no one seems to know why and there is no indication as to where she may be.

Thus questioning if there might be someone that took issue with her parent(s) - again, NOT justified regardless of the reason - and were trying to use J to drive some point home.

And again none of what you're saying is anything I have ever mentioned, let alone thought - in this or any of the thousands of cases I've participated in, started threads on, or sleuthed on here.

I didn't think you were justifying. I think the perp in that case was. Sorry if that was confusing.
Then another poster, Skibaboo said Australian law is different and they go to initials instead of full names, regardless of if any sexual abuse took place. It's just so different than what we are used to in the US.

Tom Cruise and Will & Jada Smith have gave a number of interviews about unparenting. They treat their children as small adults and as long as they can explain why what they are doing is right for them then it is fine. The website associated with the former Mothering magazine has a large number of unparenting and unschooling devotees. Like any movement, fringe groups often latch on and use it as a cover for abuse. In this case it became the rally cry for lazy parents and has created communities of neglected children.

IMO W&J Smith does this because they are involved in Scientology. TC doesn't see much of his daughter IMO

Observing....FBI going back in suited up...asked me not to take photos...(prefer I don't), this morning FBI checked the crawl.

I think everyone posting about minors or FB should delete their posts STAT or this discussion will be closed down! IMO, not a moderator, but still.....

I've been around here for ages, I know why her name was removed. My point in including that her name was removed was it's hard to tell what all was happening with that case afterward.

And I'm absolutely NOT saying he had a reason for what he did. I'm giving what has been said in court about what his "purpose" was.

I would hope given how long I've been here, my posting history, heck I'm the one that chased down the other case you were asking about in this thread, that I'd not be accused of justifying something I came NOWHERE near saying, NOR treated like I have no idea why they're not using her name. :notgood:

I was explaining a bit of the story and giving ONLY a new article so that it did NOT have her name because most of what's out there DOES still have her name. It's the very few articles with the perp and his "reasons" that do not name her, but they don't include the back story for someone who hadn't followed it.

So I gave a brief few line summary of what happened and the article and explained why it's been hard to get information given things don't include her name, making it harder to follow up. :silenced:

My point was there are times people have done horrible things and done it because they took issue with the parents/a parent, as was what was stated by the perp in the CC case as what he did. And frankly prior to them arresting him, it was widely thought (and VERY believed and speculated here) that it had to do with drug ties.

I am IN NO WAY justifying it. I was using it as another case where a child who had been in a home, in a room with other kids, disappeared overnight, and no one seems to know why and there is no indication as to where she may be.

Thus questioning if there might be someone that took issue with her parent(s) - again, NOT justified regardless of the reason - and were trying to use J to drive some point home.

And again none of what you're saying is anything I have ever mentioned, let alone thought - in this or any of the thousands of cases I've participated in, started threads on, or sleuthed on here.

I read SCHMAE's reply to your post and I honestly don't think she meant to insinuate anything about you, or your opinions. I think she was just pointing out that the pulling of the girl's name from social media was probably due to her being a victim of sexual abuse, so the explanation that the perp gave of wanting to look after her (or words to that effect) are most likely not the true picture. I think she was just trying to be helpful, I really don't think she was having a go at you - SCHMAE's posts are always ones which I look forward to reading, and she isn't one to criticise other posters. JMO.

My computer crashes with live links. Can someone please post what is said? TIA!

I can't remember the name of the little girl...lived in a trailer park or manufactured home park....abducted and killed by female neighbor. Her case haunted me. Last images of her skipping across the street....:(

Little Sandra Cantu :(

Melissa Huckaby stuffed her body in a suitcase :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members