Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
%$#*#$% Damnit, damnit! :furious:

I haven't been around here in a while, but had to come and check because I just saw this on the news. Horrible! Now I'll have to go check out the background here. So sad. :(

Does this mean they found her body near her home?

Heartbroken! I cannot imagine what the family is going through and the neighborhood.

My heart goes out to her siblings and the many residents of the park that loved her and tried to watch out for her. Her parents failed her but her community was there for her in the most amazing ways. I don't like the "it takes a village" mantra but Jenise was blessed with a village that adored her.

This is devastating news. This poor little girl.

LE back at 4:30 this afternoon with more info.

No, no, no! I just heard this on TV while catching up on the last thread.

I am just heartbroken. She was so small and apparently on her own so much. She was a 'Comet' at her school last season and I'm sure was so proud of it.

I am so angry I can't stand it. I am praying LE finds what happened, and who did this. This did not have to happen.

I drove around.

Park is a mostly a mix of retired people, single women, young parents, ex-military and current military. The new search dogs are getting ready to go out again with FBI. They are grouping at fire station.

4-5 police cars seen off 303 by where the homeless camp is behind the community.

FBI are going door to door for DNA samples of everyone in park....everyone co-operating.

How can the FBI make everyone in the park give a DNA sample , if they are not a POI ? Wouldn't they need a court order for that and I doubt everyone in the park is a suspect

OT- Snohomish 14 year old found, in company of a 60 year old man!

How can the FBI make everyone in the park give a DNA sample , if they are not a POI ? Wouldn't they need a court order for that and I doubt everyone in the park is a suspect

They aren't making them comply. They are asking people to comply, and everyone seems to be cooperative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3