Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As an ex-photographer, I could have tried to document this case, but I have just had it in my heart. But, maybe a photo of the fire station would be interesting...I just don't know.

We love photos here! You have done so much by just sharing info with us. Locals are so invaluable.

News reports gave the name of a teenage girl that was hanging out with her sat. night. Looking at her facebook page, it seems that Jenise was hanging out with several teenagers that night. One of which has a facebook page that is quite interesting. I have never posted on here, and I am not sure what the parameters are....has anyone else gone down this same route and noticed anything about the group she may have been with sat. night?

We cannot sleuth minors

No disrespect intended but they removed her name from everything and started referring to her by initials so that indicates she was a victim of sex crimes and I'm sure pedophiles will use any term to explain away their action instead of just saying ' because i'm a sick *advertiser censored** , that's why '. I don't think teaching someone a lesson is molesting their child. I think that was just his justification and hopes that it would make him look like less of a sicko.

However, in this case, I would LOVE for the outcome to be that some one with a kind heart and good intentions and no ill will has taken her home and bathed her and fed her and doesn't know she's missing yet and just thought she needed a little attention in a grandmotherly way. Boy,,,,,, what a wonderful daydream :)

I've been around here for ages, I know why her name was removed. My point in including that her name was removed was it's hard to tell what all was happening with that case afterward.

And I'm absolutely NOT saying he had a reason for what he did. I'm giving what has been said in court about what his "purpose" was.

I would hope given how long I've been here, my posting history, heck I'm the one that chased down the other case you were asking about in this thread, that I'd not be accused of justifying something I came NOWHERE near saying, NOR treated like I have no idea why they're not using her name. :notgood:

I was explaining a bit of the story and giving ONLY a new article so that it did NOT have her name because most of what's out there DOES still have her name. It's the very few articles with the perp and his "reasons" that do not name her, but they don't include the back story for someone who hadn't followed it.

So I gave a brief few line summary of what happened and the article and explained why it's been hard to get information given things don't include her name, making it harder to follow up. :silenced:

My point was there are times people have done horrible things and done it because they took issue with the parents/a parent, as was what was stated by the perp in the CC case as what he did. And frankly prior to them arresting him, it was widely thought (and VERY believed and speculated here) that it had to do with drug ties.

I am IN NO WAY justifying it. I was using it as another case where a child who had been in a home, in a room with other kids, disappeared overnight, and no one seems to know why and there is no indication as to where she may be.

Thus questioning if there might be someone that took issue with her parent(s) - again, NOT justified regardless of the reason - and were trying to use J to drive some point home.

And again none of what you're saying is anything I have ever mentioned, let alone thought - in this or any of the thousands of cases I've participated in, started threads on, or sleuthed on here.

A predator can easily watch a child for a few days to determine when/how the best time to snatch them would be.

I read something somewhere (sounds reliable, right?) that most stranger abductions outside of trafficking purposes are spur of the moment. Not planned at all. But stranger abductions in their own right are pretty uncommon in the realm of missing kids. Most children go missing at the hands of their parents or other loved ones.

I wonder if this type of parenting was mutual among the parents in her community. We hear LE say Jenise ate her meals at other houses, but I want to know if Jenise's parents were feeding the neighborhood kids too. Nobody said anything about this being the standard and acceptable way things were done here, just that Jenise ate at other houses.

I assume, and forgive me if I'm wrong, that in your tribal community, if kids are getting snacks or drinks and playing at one house or another, once the kids make their way back to your house they would be treated the same way? Like a give and take. They all get snacks at everyone's house and all the parents look out for all the kids.

This is how it was where I grew up. There were tons of kids on our dead end street and we all lived there since birth and we all acted as family, welcome to come and go as we pleased, doors were open.

Helicopter flying again....6 grey cars in front of James' house.

Does anyone remember the news video posted the other day where a young-ish man was interviewed in the park, making comments about seeing her walking around all the time barefoot? I can't seem to find that video clip.

I did some looking and saw some conversations. I actually heard someone say, "no body, no crime". Where have we heard that before?

I also saw some very interesting conversations but missed that comment.

For some reason I keep thinking that the person responsible has been interviewed by the press, LE knows this, they just don't have Jenise. This person is going to crack.

This!!! I don't understand people thinking its more dangerous these days. It simply is not. It is just that we hear about it now.

How many of us know families who has had a child that has been the victim of a crime?

I do. When that happened it changed my life and i learned what was out there. Who knew.

Cars are everywhere and people do not know their neighbors anymore because people move around so much.

People are reporting abuse now and they did not in the past.

So who knows how many horrors were out there?

Maybe with knowledge sinking in we will figure out we better do something about helping people learn how to be decent people and parents and teachers learning how best to grow children

For some reason I keep thinking that the person responsible has been interviewed by the press, LE knows this, they just don't have Jenise. This person is going to crack.

I think you're right on all counts. Looks like many of us have zeroed in on the same person now.

Oh also makes me think of this case in the UK:

Leicestershire police and the FSS then undertook a project where 5,000 local men were asked to volunteer blood or saliva samples. This took six months, and no matches were found.

Later, a man named Ian Kelly was heard bragging that he had given a sample while masquerading as his friend, Colin Pitchfork. Pitchfork, a local baker, was arrested at his house in the neighbouring village of Littlethorpe and a sample was found to match that of the killer.

http://murderpedia.org/male.P/p/pitchfork-colin.htm

O/T kinda ... But I watched killer kids last night. Maddie Clifton's story was on there and it made me wonder with Jenise ... Not accusing anyone at all, just got to thinking that her killer was 14 and "friends" with her. I immediately thought parents or RSO but now, I'm not sure what to think!! All just speculation ...

I agree. Pretty much anything could have happened to this little girl. I'm so sick right now

Between LE not wanting the public's help and seemingly going way out of their way and doing back flips to placate the parents by publicly acting like their explanations are totally understandable and overly-stressing how cooperative they are being makes me think they know something and are watching for something specific. Sadly this makes me believe that precious little girl Janise is no longer here. :( I hope I'm wrong about that last part. But I hope not about the former as if I am than I have little faith in LE's judgement in this case.

:welcome: tier! :welcome: to Websleuths!:welcome: Thanks for your input!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321