Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect intended but they removed her name from everything and started referring to her by initials so that indicates she was a victim of sex crimes and I'm sure pedophiles will use any term to explain away their action instead of just saying ' because i'm a sick *advertiser censored** , that's why '. I don't think teaching someone a lesson is molesting their child. I think that was just his justification and hopes that it would make him look like less of a sicko.

However, in this case, I would LOVE for the outcome to be that some one with a kind heart and good intentions and no ill will has taken her home and bathed her and fed her and doesn't know she's missing yet and just thought she needed a little attention in a grandmotherly way. Boy,,,,,, what a wonderful daydream :)

I thought they started to use initials once there was an arrest as its the law in Australia? Photos in media were also blurred out. I didn't think it meant she was a victim of a sex crime, not saying she wasn't but I thought it was just the law there?

Wondering does this child live on a reservation or just in a trailer park with mostly native Americans ?

Wondering does this child live on a reservation or just in a trailer park with mostly native Americans ?

It is not a reservation but I'm not sure about the make up of the park.

I hate to derail this thread by continuing to discuss this - but sexual abuse of children was as rampant 100 years ago as it is today - and most of it was kept hidden. Children weren't encouraged to speak out, because it was shameful. Reading through nonfiction accounts of life in the 1900's - WWII in rural America would shock those who aren't familiar with the abuses children suffered and were made to keep silent. It's better now. I grew up 40 years ago, and let me tell you, there is no way on God's green earth male teachers would get away with now what they did then to middle school girls and we all just tried our best to avoid them.

Today, the male teacher who molests goes to prison. The female teacher who molests, is celebrated. If she's pretty enough...

I was thinking over this whole transient offender thing, and it dawned on me that many of these people have cars. If they are living out of their vehicle, it would be awesome if they were required to report the identification info about the vehicle. It would be much easier to spot the creepers and check out potential creepers if this information was available. Actually, it would be awesome if they all had to report their license plate numbers, transient or not. Knowing their home address doesn't do very much if they are using their car to scope out and/or carry victims away. (I have seen some nasties that I would have loved to look up. You know, the yuck yucks that are cruising around too slowly, and if you happen to make eye contact with them you get a horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach )

I think they list RSO's vehicles publicly in Florida, handy tool if you ask me. For LE, as well as the public at large ...

So if I have my time zones right presser should be approx. 40 minutes away?

The park is not on the reservation. I don't know the ethnicity of the occupants of the park but it never was in the past, mostly Native Americans.

Tom Cruise and Will & Jada Smith have gave a number of interviews about unparenting. They treat their children as small adults and as long as they can explain why what they are doing is right for them then it is fine. The website associated with the former Mothering magazine has a large number of unparenting and unschooling devotees. Like any movement, fringe groups often latch on and use it as a cover for abuse. In this case it became the rally cry for lazy parents and has created communities of neglected children.

Well if Tom 'Take vitamins for post partum depression' Cruise is doing it.... :eek:hdear: :)

Well if Tom 'Take vitamins for post partum depression' Cruise is doing it.... :eek:hdear: :)

Lol, I wasn't gonna go there but I'm glad you did. Then there is the recent controversy over the photo of Will & Jada's daughter. It's little more than an excuse to ignore your children and call yourself enlightened.

If this is her mom hugging her dad in this video, the top one, maybe she gets her height from her mom.

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/06/search-for-missing-6-year-old-continues-to-intensify/

I agree. I had seen another photo of the couple together facing the camera and she is definitely extremely short. I have no problems with the height listed for Jenise, with the exception that she may have grown a couple o finches, since she was last measured. Here is a screenshot from video...

Wright.jpg

SEATTLE – Law enforcement officers searching for a 6-year-old Washington state girl who vanished last weekend are asking for a more active role by the public to help find Jenise Wright.
First, they're asking property owners in East Bremerton, particularly those who own multiple acres, to do their part by doing a thorough search on their property.

Volunteers are also needed to help distribute missing person flyers. They can be picked up at Fire Station 41 in Bremerton and the Kitsap County Sheriff's Office, or printed off the internet.
The public at large is also being asked to share the missing person flyer on social media with the hashtag #findjenise. The FBI continues to collect tips at 1-800-CALL-FBI.
Related: Download missing person flyer

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/br...tml?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Today, the male teacher who molests goes to prison. The female teacher who molests, is celebrated. If she's pretty enough...
That's just not true! I frequently read about female teachers who are arrested for molesting students. Any teacher, regardless of gender, who abuses a child is trash, IMO.

The park is not on the reservation. I don't know the ethnicity of the occupants of the park but it never was in the past, mostly Native Americans.
Ok , I thought I had read earlier someone had said that they thought he neighborhood was tribal .
It doesn't matter just thought maybe tribal police were involved .

That's just not true! I frequently read about female teachers who are arrested for molesting students. Any teacher, regardless of gender, who abuses a child is trash, IMO.
Oh I agree they are just as horrid. However it does seem Females do get lighter sentences at times. I think the reaction from a victim's male friends is different from a female victims friends. Sadly. Just wanted to clarify my thoughts on thanking that post.

Wow Mom really is short in that pic^. Gosh if I didn't know it was Mom I would think she was a young girl.

Anybody have a link to the upcoming briefing? TIA

Ok , I thought I had read earlier someone had said that they thought he neighborhood was tribal .
It doesn't matter just thought maybe tribal police were involved .

Tribal police wouldn't be involved at all.

Some residents were unhappy that they were not being allowed to take part in the search effort.

Search coordinators have had to tell several volunteers they could not help crews searching for Jenise because they had not had the training needed to take part.

“When you bring in folks that are not specifically trained they will probably hamper the effort more than assist,” said Wilson.

Investigators said they would continue their 24-hour search for the missing girl for at least another week and possibly longer.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/gen...o-sign-missing-6-year-old-was-abducted/ngwkp/

This almost made me laugh out loud when I read it, but not quite. How many "extensive searches" have we seen the cops conduct and yet still not find the person ?? The missing individual was later located by a jogger, hiker, hunter or private citizen while doing mundane tasks.

Jennifer Huston, Holly Bobo, Caylee Anthony, Hailey Dunn, Leanne Bearden, Alfred Wright, Karen Swift and the list goes on and on and on.........

The Alfred Wright case:

A man who authorities have been searching for 18 days was found dead Monday afternoon, according to the private investigator hired by the family.

Investigator Chuck Foreman said the body of Alfred Wright, 28, was found during a ground search conducted by the family, around 4 p.m. He was found with no clothes on, near the same location he went missing, near Coussons Road.
He was ultimately found about 50 YARDS from where he was last seen.

Sounds to me like they could use all the help they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892