Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following from the beginning, and didn't expect a good outcome.
But it's still so hard to hear .... Hard to post through the tears so I'll stop.
RIP Jenise.

Rest sweetly, Jenise ! You deserved to live your life here with us, though. You deserved to grow up, to someday have children of your own. Who knows what you might have accomplished ?

My condolences to those who truly loved and cared about this little girl !

So terrible. Poor little girl! God, I hope they find who did this to her, and then lock him/her up & throw away the key! RIP sweet little Jenise. [emoji26]

Poor little baby! My heart breaks for her and those who loved her.
Dammit! She's a baby!

OT- Snohomish 14 year old found, in company of a 60 year old man!

I hate these cases. I'm going to fund a board where we only sleuth unicorn locations. The heartbreak and ugliness is just too much.

http://findjenise.weebly.com/

Page set up by a member of the community. Haven't seen this link posted before. Just basic information on it. Looks like the parents or immediate family members did not set up any of the find Jenise pages.

Although I am still looking at dad out of the corner of my eye, I have a lot of suspicion about park 'regulars.' LOTS OF weirdos hang out and drink in parks all day. One of them might have befriended little Jenise.

I wish we had more info on the supposed Sunday sightings.

How can the FBI make everyone in the park give a DNA sample , if they are not a POI ? Wouldn't they need a court order for that and I doubt everyone in the park is a suspect

They can't make them, but they can ask and will remember who refuses, Imo.

I am so upset. That poor little baby. :(
Justice will be served, Jenise. LE is closing in, I can feel it.

~NOOOooo~
So deeply saddened and sickened by this news.
WHY ------she was pure innocence and happiness. :tantrum: :( :tears:
RIP baby girl.

(praying the perp is found soon and punished a 1000 times.)

Mimi Jung @MimiJungKING5 · 28m
MORE: "Child's remains found near Bremerton mobile home park, where Jenise Wright lives. Another update at 4:30pm."

BBM

<modsnip>

I said this yesterday or the day before, but this case reminds me so much of the Alanna Gallagher case. In that case, Tyler Holder, a neighborhood teen, volunteered/ gave DNA willingly. Still took a couple weeks to arrest him, though. Some perpetrators are so arrogant!

:tears:
hena7abu.jpg

Look at that smile! I have NO words.....
:rose:

Image via gallery at king5.com

Because I don't think the family had anything to do with this, I can't help but only feel extreme sympathy for them right now. The anger I had over their poor parenting choices has slipped away (for now anyway), and, as a mother, all I can think of is their heartbreak :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3