Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate these cases. I'm going to fund a board where we only sleuth unicorn locations. The heartbreak and ugliness is just too much.

Been through a few of these with you, hugs.

Prayers for her family and neighbors. Now is not the time, but I hope awareness of what can happen, brings about change.

I said this yesterday or the day before, but this case reminds me so much of the Alanna Gallagher case. In that case, Tyler Holder, a neighborhood teen, volunteered/ gave DNA willingly. Still took a couple weeks to arrest him, though. Some perpetrators are so arrogant!

Tyler & the monster that killed Jessica Ridgeway ... I think we are about to see it again. I don't understand. Maybe I don't want to but it keeps happening.

Oh no, no, no! Fly with the angels, sweet baby girl.

I know how tall my daughter is only because we measure her against the bedroom door and have since she was able to walk. I went to check this right after finding out about Jenise. My daughter was 44.5" on her 6th birthday. I think her height is a mistake as already mentioned since people would be referring to her as extremely tiny. JMO

Marks on walls is all I know about my girls growth rates too. Even today when they are 19 and 26, all I know about their heights is marks on the wall

Kevin McCarty ‏@KevinKIRO7 3m
Investigators at the home of Jenise Wright. Investigators say a child's body found this morning likely missing 6 y.o.

View attachment 56511

https://twitter.com/KevinKIRO7

Can someone explain what I'm seeing here?

Is that the skirting around the bottom of the trailer that he's holding in his hands?

Is that Jenise's trailer? Was she found under her home?

I'm so sad. Fly with the angels, little one.

Marks on walls is all I know about my girls growth rates too. Even today when they are 19 and 26, all I know about their heights is marks on the wall

I trace them on wax paper every time we paint so I can put them back. My 14yo just outgrew my 18yo and he's so thrilled. Jenise will never get that chance.

Is that the skirting around the bottom of the trailer that he's holding in his hands?

I think so....sadly

I cant make it out it, kinda looks like bubble wrap?

Really, really upset right now. Sitting on my hands.

RIP Jenise, you had such a beautiful smile. I'm so sorry you left us.

So sad RIP Baby :(:( You will be forever taken care of now sweetheart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member