Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume they held the morning presser b/c they knew they would be retrieving a body and wanted privacy. They may have released that she was found at 1130 but at the presser they said dogs were going in as were they with a specific purpose. Brilliant LE strategy IMO.

I agree, that is smart. They were pulling attention one direction so they could get some work done elsewhere. I don't know if that really is the case, but smart move if it was intentional.

All in all, I'm impressed with the coordinated efforts of all the LE agencies that were involved. Bravo to the person(s) managing all that.

IMO LE has a pretty good idea as to who did this. I commented yesterday it was very telling to me at the first presser they were heading back to the Park but refused to say why. Then the comment on collecting DNA. It is my hope they know but awaiting results to prove it. I think they have learned much over the course of this Investigation. I always try to focus on what LE is not telling/answering and some of the cryptic things they do say. IMO.

LE have said there is no indication she was taken from her bed.....

AND...in every case of a missing person, child or not, the 1st thing most do is check out the RSO's in the area. Why? The answer is obvious. So why, why, why is the past of Jim Wright being fluffed over? If he was a neighbor down the street with same background would that make a difference? It's constantly said that these men cant be cured....so, why is it presumed he is safe around little girls? To each his own, but this has been a real eye opener for me.

IMO LE has a pretty good idea as to who did this. I commented yesterday it was very telling to me at the first presser they were heading back to the Park but refused to say why. Then the comment on collecting DNA. It is my hope they know but awaiting results to prove it. I think they have learned much over the course of this Investigation. I always try to focus on what LE is not telling/answering and some of the cryptic things they do say. IMO.

I completely agree.

My thoughts are the person who murdered Jenise is in the area and did not use a vehicle or have a car---this is because Jenise was found in the woods that were close to the trailer park.
My prayers that LE will solve this one quickly..

I’m in Texas and I believe the room count is not based on what gender the kids are when sharing a room.
I have lived in a lot of apartments in my past and most of my leases state no more than 2 people to a bedroom. I am not sure if that is a state law regarding rentals or a clause that most apartments prefer to use.

As for CPS coming in regarding how many kids are in a bedroom, I can’t say if that is an actual law here.

I'm in Texas, and different sexes are not supposed to share a room once male has reached puberty, according to cps friends. Not sure they have the man power to really enforce it though?

how about Polly Klaas. In her room with 2 friends at a sleepover and the man that scum broke in and took her and killed her.
I am sorry. Maybe you should do a little research because parents are not always in charge of the monsters out there and keeping them out.
I have to wonder if you are a parent because even as a diligent parent my son went missing.
Life is not absolute. There are monsters out there that will stop at nothing to get their hands on the innocent.

I think what he is trying to say is that these particular parents in this case weren't being responsible for their kid. They should have located child immediately upon waking. And upon not being able to find her, they should have immediately called the police.

There are so many red flags here I don't even know where to begin.

So those first facts (not locating child in the morning or calling the police immediately) are definitely considered by MOST people to be pretty awful parenting. That's an understatement.

I am NOT witholding judgement on this. They are horrible parents.

Beyond that- his affect is entirely inappropriate for the situation at hand. He's being interviewed on TV and police are involved in a search. He's JOKING around. NOT OKAY! Come on guys.

I won't name names or point fingers yet, but I would just like to throw out there that the long term recidivism rate for pedophiles is upwards of 80%. And a sex offender will commit abuse on average up to 13 times before they're even caught. Just saying.

IMO it is pretty obvious. I would be SHOCKED if I were wrong.

AND...in every case of a missing person, child or not, the 1st thing most do is check out the RSO's in the area. Why? The answer is obvious. So why, why, why is the past of Jim Wright being fluffed over? If he was a neighbor down the street with same background would that make a difference? It's constantly said that these men cant be cured....so, why is it presumed he is safe around little girls? To each his own, but this has been a real eye opener for me.

IMO they were not fluffing over it. I believe they were trying to keep a calm within the Community and let the evidence take them where it needed to go. And to find Jerise as quickly as possible.

Guaranteed it is not being fluffed over. But if LE needs him to stay cooperative they may need to downplay it to the public. But I am sure they are alllllll over it.

I am not aware of anyone fluffing it over. I certainly take it very seriously. But here is my big ? regarding him and anyone else. We don't know when she went missing and we don't know who was where when she went missing. If we knew for certain dad was at home and the last to see her at 10 pm , then certainly that's a huge problem for dad. Without knowing who was home and when and when she vanished from home, if that's where she vanished from, I can't even guess. I've been back and forth and come up empty handed.

The FBI Lead said the canines work was "a sight to behold" ...
That's so awesome, Bless Those Hero Puppies Hearts!

Were the siblings allowed the same free range that J was at an early age? Something is very odd in this picture - to be allowed outside by herself at 3 is negligence and CPS should have been frequent visitors. At 3, was J with her 5 year old sibling most of the time when she was so young? Did any neighbor ever take J back home and talk to a parent about not letting her wander the neighborhood?

What made these parents let J be the ruler in the house as to what she was doing? How could parents go 24 hours and not report a child missing? What did these parents have to clean up, sober up, or do to wait that long? I do not find that length of time to be anything but pointing a guilty finger in their direction.

Another thing that struck me as odd was how quickly LE went thru the neighborhood taking DNA swabs!
LE appears to be very thorough in this case!

My opinions only!

My thoughts are the person who murdered Jenise is in the area and did not use a vehicle or have a car---this is because Jenise was found in the woods that were close to the trailer park.
My prayers that LE will solve this one quickly..

LE was restricting access in to and out of the park. Perp would not have had much opportunity to remove her from the area after LE was alerted. MOO

So that's in 50 minutes correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member