Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope it's not the case, but I wonder if the parents saw her at all Saturday? Another kid in the neighborhood has said she hung out with J all day Friday and Saturday. Maybe the parents just assumed she was in bed Saturday night because she usually just puts herself to bed.

That is where I am. I just am not sure I believe that this child who was running around all day was put to bed safely.. That term bothers me.

They're in Washington, no Caylee's law here :(

I just found out about this case last night while witnessing a drowning rescue in Green Lake in Seattle. I am pretty aghast.
Ack! How horrific! I am so sorry!

All posts are MOO

He is not a RSO, probably because he was never convicted of a sex crime. I believe it was downgraded to a 4th degree assault. (also, before anyone jumps on me, I'm just stating the legal issue, not my personal opinion about it.)

I'll be pretty 'tos violator' if molesting a minor charges were downgraded to 4th assault. That does appear to be the case and it's really CRAP of whatever DA's office would let a person not become RSO when it should have. Most cases I've seen and heard of around here, TX, they can downgrade to much lesser charges in a plea agreement but they will still be a ' sexual ' in nature charge requiring them to register. I cannot say on every case certainly but it seems to defeat the purpose to knock it down to something so petty . Grrrr if that's accurate !

What difference does it make if he's a RSO? His background has been reported for all to see. Yet....for many....it's no big deal. Been here for a loooooong time. Involved in following so many of these cases. USUALLY, a child molester is is not looked upon kindly. To me, Jim Wright is a child molester. Even if it was 15 yrs. ago....

He was charged but never convicted. That is the difference. Regardless of your belief, suspicion should not be proof of guilt. At times it is, but in reality it is no :)

What difference does it make if he's a RSO? His background has been reported for all to see. Yet....for many....it's no big deal. Been here for a loooooong time. Involved in following so many of these cases. USUALLY, a child molester is is not looked upon kindly. To me, Jim Wright is a child molester. Even if it was 15 yrs. ago....

YES. THANK YOU. People are totally glossing this over. Pedophilia is NOT CURABLE. It is a sick obsession. A compulsion. It's totally different from even adult/adult sexual assault. It never gets better. Ever. He's a monster. And that is based on the crime he already committed. And trust, he plead that one out. It was likely much worse than what stuck.

I'll be pretty 'tos violator' if molesting a minor charges were downgraded to 4th assault. That does appear to be the case and it's really CRAP of whatever DA's office would let a person not become RSO when it should have. Most cases I've seen and heard of around here, TX, they can downgrade to much lesser charges in a plea agreement but they will still be a ' sexual ' in nature charge requiring them to register. I cannot say on every case certainly but it seems to defeat the purpose to knock it down to something so petty . Grrrr if that's accurate !

Yeah, especially since he had a second accusation come out later from a 15 year old. Whether he was involved in this case or not, it seems like another one falling through the cracks in terms of the legal system. It does happen, and it sucks.

He was charged but never convicted. That is the difference. Regardless of your belief, suspicion should not be proof of guilt. At times it is, but in reality it is no :)

Um he was convicted. He plead guilty.

Hope this is OK to post, I think you can't post what someone writes on their personal fb page. But this was posted by the mother in the Find Jenise Wright page regarding the candlelight vigil last night.

"Her favorite color was purple but she liked pink also and ty very much for this pgs it's just been hard to deal with ty again for putting this fb pw again"

YES. THANK YOU. People are totally glossing this over. Pedophilia is NOT CURABLE. It is a sick obsession. A compulsion. It's totally different from even adult/adult sexual assault. It never gets better. Ever. He's a monster. And that is based on the crime he already committed. And trust, he plead that one out. It was likely much worse than what stuck.

I don't think anyone is glossing over it.

We are trying to stay within the TOS of this site. And right now, those TOS mean not attacking the family because they have not been named as POI. I have my opinions, and I will share them within the TOS, and if things change later I will expand on those opinions.

Um he was convicted. He plead guilty.

He was originally charged with molestation. He did not plead guilty to molestation and was not convicted of molestation. He plead guilty to a lesser charge of assault.

If it had happened to a different child, his past wouldn't be known. He was charged with a misdemeanor.
I am glad they check with RSO'S. Sadly there are still creeps they are not checking with. moo

All posts are MOO

I just saw the most beautiful gorgeous bloodhound working....!

...no stone unturned!!

Out of respect for Janise, I have decided now to take photos. I am just too close to the situation.

He was originally charged with molestation. He did not plead guilty to molestation and was not convicted of molestation. He plead guilty to a lesser charge of assault.

Yes but that is semantics. He is guilty and made a deal. A disgusting one. He did it and plead down. Shame on the DA who made that deal.

I don't think anyone is glossing over it.

We are trying to stay within the TOS of this site. And right now, those TOS mean not attacking the family because they have not been named as POI. I have my opinions, and I will share them within the TOS, and if things change later I will expand on those opinions.

Oh I definitely think we can stay within TOS and still acknowledge that he is a terrible parent and generally a bad person in light of the offenses he's committed in the past.

That's not even commenting on my opinion in regards to this case, know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr