Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Hi everyone! Is there a link for the pressor? Same as for yesterday perhaps?

Goodness gracious, where's the duct tape? I need it before I say something I'll regret. :silenced:

As much as that quote made my brain scream, I can't see it as necessarily pointing to obvious guilt. Unfortunately, some people in my extended family speak about their 4 year old in the same way. It's appalling, but they call her names like "brat", "turd", etc., as well as "princess". I've been known to refer to this child's mother - a part of my extended family by marriage - as 'Godzilla', as she's that shockingly uncouth and carries herself like, well, Godzilla. She's extraordinarily loud, constantly squawks at her children and will repeat things like "Oh, you're just the biggest spoiled brat" if she thinks other people are listening, as if it's funny to her or something. It's almost like she's choosing those words in order to get attention for herself, like she's seeking compliments on how busy she is, or how hard it is to be a mom. It's weird, and I didn't believe it until I saw it myself.

So it's within the context of my misfortune of knowing this woman and her behavior that I'm viewing the father's behavior and choice of words. There's something 'off' about both him and the woman I mentioned above, and obviously there's a level of neglect, but those words and neglect alone don't make the dad seem guilty of anything more than being uncouth.

Thank you! The last two days I've thought we are a victim friendly site only to read bashing of parents. I don't think parents are involved, haven't since day one. I give you that past practice of parents may have contributed to crime, but I believe they thought it was safe. MOO

And in that case, I'd like to remind everyone that the parents had a very odd lifestyle and it made them the target and ' presumed' perps very early on and as it turned out, the parents had nothing to do with the baby's death. I was even like " wth, this cannot be coincidence'' and I was wrong . I was wrong and ashamed of myself for putting a biased glare at the parents because of how I perceived their choices. Food for thought !

I'm in Texas, and different sexes are not supposed to share a room once male has reached puberty, according to cps friends. Not sure they have the man power to really enforce it though?

Not to beat a dead horse, :deadhorse: but again, I think this is a CPS parameter regarding active CPS cases, or a requirement for foster homes. Or a requirement for a renter/rentee to be HUD compliant, or a requirement to comply with state rental laws.

If someone can find a single state law they can link that shows that in every single family household within the state, there must be x bedrooms for x kids, and no opposite gender bedroom sharing after x age, I would love to see it.

I'm counting on fellow WSers to post about the presser for those of us who can't view live links. TIA!

Do we have any links for the presser?

Let's lay off the dad for now and wait for additional info, please.

Salem

I don't think it was a separate incident? I thought it was the same incident. After coming home from a NYE party, the 15-year-old was the 8-year-old's babysitter.

I believe it was the same incident. He was able to plead down because the 8-year-old said she was told to lie regarding what happened to her. Doesn't make a lick of sense how he was able to plead to a lesser charge because what he pled guilty to was bad and I thought even worse than what happened to the 8 y/o, but apparently I know nothing about how people who harm children are charged and can plead down to nothing. The system is seriously screwed up. JMO and all that jazz!

I'd recommend that quite a few start sitting on their hands. We are all aware of the father's past. Repeating it over and over is useless, and serves only to disrupt the discussion, which will buy one a TIME OUT.

Parent bashing also is against the rules. Once again NO ONE has been named as a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties