Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but that is semantics. He is guilty and made a deal. A disgusting one. He did it and plead down. Shame on the DA who made that deal.

I don't agree with pleaing down, but I also agree with stating facts since we are discussing a case and facts are important. He is not a convicted child molester. Personal opinion may say he is a child molester, but not a convicted one.

Oh I definitely think we can stay within TOS and still acknowledge that he is a terrible parent and generally a bad person in light of the offenses he's committed in the past.

That's not even commenting on my opinion in regards to this case, know what I mean?

Yes. I agree. And to me with Pedophiles, they commit a lot of crimes before they come against a child who will report it. When they are caught that is not usually the first time.. IMO

I don't agree with pleaing down, but I also agree with stating facts since we are discussing a case and facts are important. He is not a convicted child molester. Personal opinion may say he is a child molester, but not a convicted one.

He is convicted of assaulting a child. That is simple. WE know the truth and facts. He is a convicted child abuser.

Oh I definitely think we can stay within TOS and still acknowledge that he is a terrible parent and generally a bad person in light of the offenses he's committed in the past.

That's not even commenting on my opinion in regards to this case, know what I mean?

I'm just saying, keep in mind that when people are mentioning his past but not screaming from the rooftops about it, its probably because we are trying to stay within TOS. We aren't glossing over it. Lots of us are sitting on our hands.

Yeah, especially since he had a second accusation come out later from a 15 year old. Whether he was involved in this case or not, it seems like another one falling through the cracks in terms of the legal system. It does happen, and it sucks.

I don't think it was a separate incident? I thought it was the same incident. After coming home from a NYE party, the 15-year-old was the 8-year-old's babysitter.

He is convicted of assaulting a child. That is simple. WE know the truth and facts. He is a convicted child abuser.

Thank you Scarlett. Brass tacks are yes, he's a convicted ( of his own accord with the plea ) child abuser ! Miminum!!!!!

He was originally charged with molestation. He did not plead guilty to molestation and was not convicted of molestation. He plead guilty to a lesser charge of assault.

Good grief isn't ASSAULT bad enough? :banghead:

Thank you BOSS ! Whichever one you are. :)

I don't think it was a separate incident? I thought it was the same incident. After coming home from a NYE party, the 15-year-old was the 8-year-old's babysitter.

I believe it was the same incidents, but two separate accusations at different times. I remember reading the 15 year old came out about it later.

Good grief isn't ASSAULT bad enough? :banghead:

For like the 3rd time I'm not expressing my opinions about it...just the facts. Sticking to the facts until we are more able to discuss the parents per TOS.

how about Polly Klaas. In her room with 2 friends at a sleepover and the man that scum broke in and took her and killed her.
I am sorry. Maybe you should do a little research because parents are not always in charge of the monsters out there and keeping them out.
I have to wonder if you are a parent because even as a diligent parent my son went missing.
Life is not absolute. There are monsters out there that will stop at nothing to get their hands on the innocent.

And LE was called immediately. These particular parents were negligent in their care. It's not JMO, CPS took the remaining minor children. I am a parent, of a girl only a year younger than J. Know where she was this morning? In her bed. If she wasn't LE would have been called right away. And the army and the FBI and the Boy Scouts!

I've seen people have more concern over a missing wallet then these people had for their own baby girl. Heck, I've gone back through a drive through for missing fries!

I'm just saying, keep in mind that when people are mentioning his past but not screaming from the rooftops about it, its probably because we are trying to stay within TOS. We aren't glossing over it. Lots of us are sitting on our hands.

Ok gotchya. I tried sitting on my hands I just can't control them because of the blinding rage I feel for this poor little girl right now. My oldest is about her age. I just can't. The thought of what she went through. My god. That poor baby.

And that is fine to say. But he is not a convicted child molester..per the facts.

YES. THANK YOU. People are totally glossing this over. Pedophilia is NOT CURABLE. It is a sick obsession. A compulsion. It's totally different from even adult/adult sexual assault. It never gets better. Ever. He's a monster. And that is based on the crime he already committed. And trust, he plead that one out. It was likely much worse than what stuck.

Please note the question that was raised this morning is why he wasn't looked at as a RSO. The answer is because he's not a RSO. Perhaps he is a sex offender, perhaps not, but he's not a Registered Sex Offender. He's not going to show up on any list or map as RSO.

Ok gotchya. I tried sitting on my hands I just can't control them because of the blinding rage I feel for this poor little girl right now. My oldest is about her age. I just can't. The thought of what she went through. My god. That poor baby.

I get ya, my poor Fiance has been hearing me rant about it lol .

He was not convicted of molestation. He pleaded guilty to 4 degree assault, I believe.

Please note the question that was raised this morning is why he wasn't looked at as a RSO. The answer is because he's not a RSO. Perhaps he is a sex offender, perhaps not, but he's not a Registered Sex Offender. He's not going to show up on any list or map as RSO.

Oh I wasn't the one who called him an RSO. I called him a pedophile. But I do understand that he is not a registered sex offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties