Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guaranteed it is not being fluffed over. But if LE needs him to stay cooperative they may need to downplay it to the public. But I am sure they are alllllll over it.

Trust me....NO stone is being left unturned. I think these professionals are the best of the best that are handling the case. 15 different agencies. And I am sure they are doing everything by the book.

I don't think she was pulled from her bedroom during the night. (I question if she ever came home Saturday night.) However, nobody knows and certainly nobody knew from the outset. So, if that was a question and if the room was indeed insecure, that could be a reason to remove the children from the beginning.

I still don't believe she went to bed that night. So I am still working on that..

Kudos and Blessings to all the 2 legged and 4 legged who have done an exceptional job!!! I'm sure their hearts are heavy.

LE have said there is no indication she was taken from her bed.....

AND...in every case of a missing person, child or not, the 1st thing most do is check out the RSO's in the area. Why? The answer is obvious. So why, why, why is the past of Jim Wright being fluffed over? If he was a neighbor down the street with same background would that make a difference? It's constantly said that these men cant be cured....so, why is it presumed he is safe around little girls? To each his own, but this has been a real eye opener for me.
I don't believe he is an RSO.
When did they start registering? Wasn't this 15 years ago?
If he isn't registered then no, he would never be questioned imo.

All posts are MOO

Trust me....NO stone is being left unturned. I think these professionals are the best of the best that are handling the case. 15 different agencies. And I am sure they are doing everything by the book.

I am not so sure as you are. I hope that is the case but I don't take it for granted it is the case.

The FBI Lead said the canines work was "a sight to behold" ...
That's so awesome, Bless Those Hero Puppies Hearts!
..and god bless the volunteers!!
It was the volunteer canine search teams that reported their dogs showed interest in a particular area and reported it to the FBI. The FBI then found Jenise.

All posts are MOO

He is not a RSO, probably because he was never convicted of a sex crime. I believe it was downgraded to a 4th degree assault. (also, before anyone jumps on me, I'm just stating the legal issue, not my personal opinion about it.)

It is also important to note that LE have access to ALL of the records from the father's previous charges.
We are only getting small details of his previous case. We could be totally getting the wrong idea.

Perhaps LE has looked at the case and determine that they believe he was falsely accused.
Perhaps the father went through testing and proved he was not a pedophile.
Perhaps LE has proof the charges were false and so they don't suspect the father.
Perhaps the father has an airtight alibi and couldn't be guilty, so his past is irrelevant.

We have had cases before where the children of sex offenders were abducted and murdered... parents innocent.
We've also had cases where children were abducted and murdered and their parents had child *advertiser censored*.
We've also had cases where parents appeared to be indifferent or resentful and they were also innocent.
Things are not always the way they appear to be and we simply don't have all the information we need. :twocents:

If we are going to commend and trust the police in some areas, we should give them credit in others.
It appears that his previous victim is still in his life and has said he wouldn't hurt Jenise.
So... maybe he isn't the monster that his initial charges make him appear to be. Or maybe he is. We don't know yet. :twocents:

I really hope it's not the case, but I wonder if the parents saw her at all Saturday? Another kid in the neighborhood has said she hung out with J all day Friday and Saturday. Maybe the parents just assumed she was in bed Saturday night because she usually just puts herself to bed.

I really hope it's not the case, but I wonder if the parents saw her at all Saturday? Another kid in the neighborhood has said she hung out with J all day Friday and Saturday. Maybe the parents just assumed she was in bed Saturday night because she usually just puts herself to bed.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me, sadly.

He is not a RSO, probably because he was never convicted of a sex crime. I believe it was downgraded to a 4th degree assault. (also, before anyone jumps on me, I'm just stating the legal issue, not my personal opinion about it.)
correct.

"James Wright pleaded guilty in Whatcom County Superior Court in December 2001 to a misdemeanor assault charge related to the older girl"
http://m.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Washington-girl-still-missing-after-search-surge-5671870.php

All posts are MOO

Yes, and that is for HUD, which makes sense.

Exactly. In this case it's to obtain a housing voucher. If you don't want to comply, don't live here/take the housing voucher.

It is also important to note that LE have access to ALL of the records from the father's previous charges.
We are only getting small details of his previous case. We could be totally getting the wrong idea.

Perhaps LE has looked at the case and determine that they believe he was falsely accused.
Perhaps the father went through testing and proved he was not a pedophile.
Perhaps LE has proof the charges were false and so they don't suspect the father.
Perhaps the father has an airtight alibi and couldn't be guilty, so his past is irrelevant.

We have had cases before where the children of sex offenders were abducted and murdered... parents innocent.
We've also had cases where children were abducted and murdered and their parents had child *advertiser censored*.
We've also had cases where parents appeared to be indifferent or resentful and they were also innocent.
Things are not always the way they appear to be and we simply don't have all the information we need. :twocents:

If we are going to commend and trust the police in some areas, we should give them credit in others.
It appears that his previous victim is still in his life and has said he wouldn't hurt Jenise.
So... maybe he isn't the monster that his initial charges make him appear to be. Or maybe he is. We don't know yet. :twocents:

The charges werent false if he was convicted of a lesser charge. That means he made a deal and plead to the charges.
So I believe it is true and factual. I am not giving this guy the benefit of the doubt at this point when it comes to those charges. It is fact and that is that.
AS for Jenise, WE will find out soon, I suspect.

All posts are MOO

What difference does it make if he's a RSO? His background has been reported for all to see. Yet....for many....it's no big deal. Been here for a loooooong time. Involved in following so many of these cases. USUALLY, a child molester is is not looked upon kindly. To me, Jim Wright is a child molester. Even if it was 15 yrs. ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr