Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting that they stated a favorite piece of clothing....

Yep. Jorelys' murder has been on my mind a lot the past few days. :(

It is so horrific to me to think of all these beautiful little girls that are lured and killed by disgusting adults. There should be a special jail and dp for them.

What the heck is wrong with people!
I have all these sweet faces in my mind
Samantha Runyon
Jessica Lunsford
Polly Klaas
Isabella Celis ( still missing but I believe she is gone. )
Carol Ann Dougherty.

All innocent little girls and all brutalized by predators.

I'd recommend that quite a few start sitting on their hands. We are all aware of the father's past. Repeating it over and over is useless, and serves only to disrupt the discussion, which will buy one a TIME OUT.

Parent bashing also is against the rules. Once again NO ONE has been named as a suspect.

:bump:

I took that to mean they were protecting the community from the killer. No?

I don't think they are.. I believe that they think that person is right there and they are containing them.

I think they want everyone there to feel at ease to find more info. Some people may be afraid to talk.

I see this with a lot of cases...even if LE has someone in mind, they will ask the public to jog their memories, keep the tips coming in. They don't want to potentially miss anything. So for me, I try not to read into what LE says in pressers unless they are giving out facts.

The more reliable tips, reports etc that can collaborate what they already have, makes the case stronger once they have the perp.

If they are lucky....really lucky......maybe the perp tried to dig a makeshift grave using his hands, sticks, rocks or whatever might have been handy in the area.

This would result in a ton of trace evidence along with footprints, handprints, scuff marks, and fabric indentations in the soft mud.

And yes, the guy would have been covered in mud were that the case.

do you suppose they DID hold back the trash dumpsters, in case muddy items were thrown out there in the park?
hmm, it does sound like they might have the muddy clothing. How would they know someone threw out something that was their favorite old thing?
What could that be? A ball cap? Belt buckle? How "old" could it be if this were a teenager?
Yeah, I.think they have some items... moo

boy, someone some where has to be sweating pretty gosh darn bad today

i hope

Since said the time window is Saturday or Sunday do you think LE could possibly be believing she was taken out of her home late Saturday night? I think they want people to come forward that saw her Saturday to tell them who all she was with that day.

Even if her siblings were in the same room we have seen cases before where a child was abducted right out of their own bedroom and no one saw or heard a thing even with others in the same room and a lot of these families of abducted children had dogs in the home too. Yet they never alerted.

My next door neighbor's granddaughter was abducted right out of her own house. He came in through her window and her door was open and so were her parents door and it was right across the hall from hers. They never heard a thing that night. The only way they knew something was wrong is the man didn't kill the little girl (she too was 6 at the time) and she woke her daddy up crying standing beside his bed naked and bleeding and told him a bad man had hurt her.:(

They caught him thankfully because of the DNA they found. He was a farm hand living in one of the houses provided for field workers and is now doing 25 to life.

IMO

It is so horrific to me to think of all these beautiful little girls that are lured and killed by disgusting adults. There should be a special jail and dp for them.

What the heck is wrong with people!
I have all these sweet faces in my mind
Samantha Runyon
Jessica Lunsford
Polly Klaas
Isabella Celis ( still missing but I believe she is gone. )
Carol Ann Dougherty.

All innocent little girls and all brutalized by predators.

Don't forget Kali Ann Poulton. I helped pass out fliers and look for her back when she disappeared :(

I read up-page about bloodhounds in the park today. Was that brought up at the briefing? Any news about that?
Sniffing someone out? They have items for the dogs to smell and waiting on this person to come around to a press conference or something? Perhaps ruling most everyone else out before taking dogs near a suspect?

Just thinking... I was leaning heavily toward the father b/c of his past, but now I keep wondering about 1 or more of the teenage boys she hung out with. :( Hopefully, we'll know soon.

"“There has been a lot tears and a lot of pain,” said Chris Byron, bishop for the Brownsville Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. “But they are OK, and they are dealing with it the best they know how.” Byron has been visiting with James and Denise Wright since Monday, when the family called him to ask for support. James Wright is a member of the church and attended services with the children. "

So apparently they did at least sporadically attend a church. They're Mormons. First I've heard of this.

There was a comment posted under an MSM article (could even have been FB?) from a member of their LDS congregation that spoke of the father and Jenise there on Sundays for services...either Monday or Tuesday, but TOS.
If the MHP was largely Mormon, it wouldn't be that unusual for the kids to be out and about, and the parents not being that concerned. Being LDS is being part of an extended family and everyone looks out for one another. The MHP is an isolated community, there's one road in and out, not the typical development that is part of a series of streets on a grid. There'd be no reason for a stranger to drive into it......not a legitimate reason.

If they are holding the trash from the MHP and a member of the community wants to hide something related to the crime, the crawl space under their trailer would be a prime spot. Of course, LE can't just search everyone's crawl space without permission or a warrant. But if you were wanting to hide muddy clothes or shoes from the others that lived in your home, and your trash was being looked at by LE, stuffing some clothing into the crawl space isn't a bad idea.

(I know they said they searched the homes in the MHP when Jenise was reported missing, but I don't recall that they searched under all the homes)

Don't forget Kali Ann Poulton. I helped pass out fliers and look for her back when she disappeared :(
Sadly the more I wrote the more upset it made me so I stopped. I know there are a ton more. Sadly just too too many.

I've heard two variations on why they were removed. I do not know if it's one or the other or both. One is, like you said, previous reports with the family. Then later, it was said due to ' conditions in the home'. But it does seem that there is at least previous dealings with CPS.

Here is one of the links reporting the removal of the 8 and 12 year olds being removed from the home by CPS:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/6-year-old-girl-missing-bremerton/ngtWG/?__federated=1

6-year-old girl missing in Bremerton

"Wilson said the focus now is on finding Jenise and any decisions about the reporting delay by her adult relatives would be made later by the Kitsap County Prosecutor, however; Child Protective Services removed two other children from the home, an 8-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl, on Monday morning. Another child, a 16-year-old boy, lives at the home but is currently out of the area."

“As detectives got into the investigation, they realized there was probable cause to remove two children from the house,” said Wilson."

"Wilson said he couldn't go into the reasons why the children were taken from the home, but said it was related to a case history with the family."

More at link above...
IMO... Important Points: (BBM)

1/) LE may revisit the time it took for the family to report Jenise's disappearance... but the focus then was to find Jenise.

2.) Children taken from home due to "related case history with the family".

JMO....

At a Friday morning briefing on the status of the investigation, Scott Wilson of the Kitsap County Sheriff's Office said that the area near where the Jenise Wright's body was found is muddy and near a ravine.

"The person who may be responsible for death of (Jenise) may have had mud on them - muddy pants or maybe a muddy shirt," he said. "If you saw someone covered in mud - or who disposed of a favorite piece of clothing, we want to know ..."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Criminal-probe-now-the-focus-in-young-girls-death-270471091.html

Maybe also this was said as if it was a teenager from the neighborhood, they could have come home muddy and their parents washed the clothes without even thinking anything of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay