Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic for a moment, but do you guys know how Hollye does those maps like that? I've tried to make custom maps? Does She (or he?) care if images of the maps are used in blog posts/articles?

If your ISP allows it, you can make custom maps in google maps- and have more skill than I do:)

I think I am going to try to get some sleep. See all of you tomorrow~~~

IMO, there is a big difference between giving your child appropriate freedom and outright neglect. One is active parenting and the other is laziness or plain 'can't be bothered to give a care'. It took a lot more time and effort to watch from ever increasing distances that they were making good decisions. It meant I couldn't read, cook, clean at those times instead of thinking 'oh well, they are out of my hair for the next 20 minutes, I don't have to think about them.' And even when I could trust that they could and would make good decisions on a consistent basis you have to worry about others. Accidents happen.

Evil happens. I really doubt anyone really thinks a 6 yr old doesn't need guidance anymore. That a roof, food and clothes are the only thing parents are needed for at that age. They did not seem to have any rule that she needed to ask to leave the home. It seems the parents would notice if the other independent adult went missing before they would notice if their dependent child did. All this in no way could be considered just a different but still valid form of parenting, imo. Parenting takes constant hard work it isn't just some ownership title.

I think I am going to try to get some sleep. See all of you tomorrow~~~

Goodnight! I know it's been a rough one for you. Thanks so much for all of your local insight. Hoping tomorrow brings some answers!

I'm heartbroken about the death of Jenise. I don't know if its because I have a 6 year old girl or I live in the same state... all of these cases hurt, but this one hurts so badly. How could somebody steal her life and then throw her away like she's garbage? How can humans treat others this way? :(

I feel the same way. It's incomprehensible. I don't know how or why anyone could harm such a precious little baby.

I just keep thinking about that bright little light.
Someone very dark must have decided to snuff out that light.
The world is a little darker, without her in it.
I pray they find this empty person before any other special bright spirits are extinguished.

Is that verified that she had been playing previously in an abandoned house, rather routinely? Because that does not match what was described previously, that she knew the boundaries, never left the park or went into peoples homes. Playing with older kids in abandoned homes is very dangerous. And I wish I knew who and where and when.

Off topic for a moment, but do you guys know how Hollye does those maps like that? I've tried to make custom maps? Does She (or he?) care if images of the maps are used in blog posts/articles?
If you have a google account, you can start here.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/

I believe Hollye uses the older google map classic app, which I prefer, myself. You can still access it through this link.

https://www.google.com/maps?output=classic

In both apps, you start by searching for an initial location, and then saving the map with a custom name.

In google maps classic, you'd save the map to "My Places".

In the new google map engine app, you save to "My Maps".

Once you've save the map, you can add additional locations, and enhance it using the assorted icons and customization tools. Some are available using right click, others are listed in on screen menus.

Hope that helps.

I'm praying it wasn't a sadistic pervert (too much of that going around)
but a push down the tag along accidental kind of thing - they/he/she panicked, hid her, and then ran away/cover up mode.

Do not know details - did she sneak out at night time or was she up early on Sunday? either way could have been with others who did not want her around.

Parents slept in, woke up late, relied on older siblings or community kids were watching her - by the time dinner or after dinner time came realized somethings wrong.
It may have been 24hrs since last saw her - but it wasn't 24hrs of knowing she was missing before contacting 911.

If parents slept in/woke up late, what time would that be 10am, 12noon? Lets say they think w/other siblings and later on question siblings but siblings say idk maybe with community kids, what time would that be at ? 12noon, 2pm. Give a little more time, so far nothing unusual, made herself breakfast and went out to play. Maybe with other kids and had lunch by now. Let her play until dinner. So now it's like 3pm or 4pm so they wait until dinner. Is that at 6pm, 7pm? but they now start questioning because siblings have not seen her, she hasn't checked in, so they check around the neighborhood (8pm by this time?), and they had to have contacted at least one of the neighbors that she was missing. The neighbors are the ones who eventually called 911, maybe because the parents were distraught? That gives us timing at around 9pm (dad thought contact w/911 was made) 10pm was more accurate from news report.
In a way, maybe a very round about way, police were contacted when they happened to notice/realize she was for sure missing.

I believe the police know what happened, just have to get formalities and evidence taken care of. They are going to say what ever needs to be said, and at the same time say nothing at all.

To me, the father is not looking so good especially with his background - but there's still a little wiggle room that it may not have been him.
Given the police have yet to name him POI (or anyone), I went with the knock down tag along accident.

Working late tonight. I popped in here earlier and saw the news. I tried to post something and couldn't think of anything to post. Still can't. It's devastating.

SEATTLE (AP) — Now that authorities believe they have found the body of a 6-year-old Washington girl who vanished from her home last weekend, they are focusing on a criminal investigation of the death.

A planned autopsy by a forensic pathologist and painstaking examination and mapping of the wooded spot where the body was found are among the tools they will use.

http://www.gettysburgtimes.com/news/national/article_3915e29c-94f1-59ff-9c60-cad21eb6e9e4.html

hey Knox, this might be abandoned house? 47.643474, -122.629228 or that other thing just south of it?

and is this where LE was parked and going into a field? I saw a pic on MSM that showed a paved cut coming off 303 like this 47.643694, -122.629081
rather that the area across from where Brownsville comes to 303?

that pic Knox just posted- THAT is the paved cut coordinate 47.643694, -122.629081

copy & paste that coord into search on google

rbbm

That's the gate. Thank you!

neighbors of the Steele Creek Mobile Park are worried that whoever may have killed Jenise Wright is still out there.

“There’s definitely fear, especially not knowing what happened. She was an innocent child,” said Christina Baqui, a mother of a 1-year-old daughter and 4-year-old son, who lives next to the mobile home park. “You don’t want to think anyone is harmful to a kid.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jenise-wright-search-officials-believe-body-missing-girl-n175701

Working late tonight. I popped in here earlier and saw the news. I tried to post something and couldn't think of anything to post. Still can't. It's devastating.

I couldn't think of anything either -- it's just so sad -- I doubt there's anyone who hasn't thought of the little girls in their own families when thinking of this tragic case. It all just makes me want to weep.

The little bit I saw of his interview struck me as hinky, and he does have a prior conviction. He struck me as disingenious in the same way that Susan Smith pleaded for her boys to come home.

Just my observation and opinion but I noticed his body language seemed odd to me, he didn't really look at the interviewer/camera, like what a child does when they know they're in trouble and don't want to look their parent in the eye is the only thing I can liken it to. Not saying he's lying or guilty but just saying his lack of eye contact reminded me of something I watched once where body language experts said if someone is being deceptive they won't look at the person they are talking to. That being said, I look down a lot when I talk to people because I am shy but I do make sure to make some eye contact.
One more thing curious to me is in the Jennifer Huston case LE came out right away and said KH took and passed a polygraph. They have been reporting that JW parents took a polygraph but thus far have refused to release the results. Does this seem odd to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37