Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrying Jenise out there would be tiring for just one person without a vehicle. Possibly more than one person? Use of a large gym bag like a hockey bag?

I am thinking she willingly went there, lured by the perp. Probably knew them and was too young to know the danger. I also feel that was the crime scene. I don't even want to think how the perp got mud on their pants and shirt because it makes me sick to my stomach.

- No access to a car,
- didn't want DNA in their car?
- Child left at the scene of an accident...

someone else had to be missing from the area for a while too.
Who could go missing for a few hours and not be missed

All posts are MOO

I think not having a vehicle is my main focus. I also think that it was a quick. Maybe this person lives in the area/community and would be missed if they didn't return home.

hey Knox, this might be abandoned house? 47.643474, -122.629228 or that other thing just south of it?

and is this where LE was parked and going into a field? I saw a pic on MSM that showed a paved cut coming off 303 like this 47.643694, -122.629081
rather that the area across from where Brownsville comes to 303?

that pic Knox just posted- THAT is the paved cut coordinate 47.643694, -122.629081

copy & paste that coord into search on google

Officer_activity_bremerton2.jpg

On Thursday, Kitsap County authorities had not said where the child's body was found, but police cars were seen in a wooded area near the Steele Creek Mobile Home park.

Officer_activity_bremerton8.jpg

A State Patrol trooper guards the entrance to a field near the mobile home park.
http://www.kirotv.com/gallery/news/p...gCMdL/#5898013

Hollye's Map-
https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-122.629395&spn=0.00206,0.009817&dg=feature

The gate in the second photo is located at 47.643694, -122.629081. It doesn't look like a trail connects it to the gate further north (with the blue pin) but police blocked it off - maybe just to block all access.

It looks like the marker with "possible drainage pond" may have a walkway going into the woods in the direction of where Jenise's body was found.

So the question is whether or not there's a walkway leading to and maybe crossing the creek that ends at 303. I wonder if either of the gates were unlocked and open when LE arrived.

God, media is SO misleading sometimes- from the link posted above by justonedrin:

This is the headline-
Police release description of possible suspect in missing Washington girl case

ALL they actually say is the story about being covered in mud or getting rid of a favorite item of clothing. That is the "description" of the perp!

She would be very easy to carry. She's roughly the size of my 4 year old and I can easily carry him for a mile while hiking.

True. But I had been wondering if the perp was a young teen. And I am not sure that a 14 or 15 yr old could carry her all that way alone. I guess it depends upon strength and motivation. We have seen cases where young teens do act in tandem or in small groups. Sometimes it is the weird energy of being part of a group that encourages the horrid behavior, something that wouldnt have happened if it was just one person. Teens can escalate the behavior in their friends through a perverse form of peer pressure.

We heard talk of this 6 yr old hanging out with 14 yr olds and also playing in abandoned houses. If she ended up in an abandoned house with a few 13-15 yr old drunk/stoned kids, it could have gotten really ugly fast.
THIS^^^^^

We always warned parents about this. The young child becomes the gopher. The guinea pig. The one the older children dare to do things.
Especially a tenacious social butterfly who is anxious to please.
Bad idea all the way around.
I still want to know why she wasn't with 12 yo sibling. (sister) Makes me feel like the 12 yo didn't like hanging out with the teens.
Maybe not, maybe she was an introvert...

I in no way.am blaming the sister that wasn't there btw.

All posts are MOO

Could the perp have wanted her to be left close so they could "visit?" Did they not have the physical strength to move her far? Did they have a curfew? Would their family/friends wonder if they weren't home/around at a particular time?

THIS^^^^^

We always warned parents about this. The young child becomes the gopher. The guinea pig. The one the older children dare to do things.
Especially a tenacious social butterfly who is anxious to please.
Bad idea all the way around.
I still want to know why she wasn't with 12 yo sibling. (sister) Makes me feel.like the 12 yo didn't like hanging out with the teens.
Maybe not, maybe she was an introvert...

All posts are MOO

Hanging out in an abandoned house really bugs me. A lot.

I remember wooded areas with thick brush where I grew up - there were trails in them if you knew where to find them.

I think not having a vehicle is my main focus. I also think that it was a quick. Maybe this person lives in the area/community and would be missed if they didn't return home.

I think where she was found, a vehicle could not reach that spot. I'm not sold yet that she was not transported via vehicle and carried in. They were still searching people's vehicles yesterday. Maybe they were looking for mud?

About the fence....if groups were entering an abandoned house, a fence wouldn't keep them in the park. They'd know where a break in the fence was, or they would make one.

It looks like a vehicle could get through/into part of that area from the Hwy. The red pin seems to be closer to the Hwy than the neighborhood.

eta: I wonder if there are any fresh tire tracks in that open dirt/brown grass area?

and... when zooming it in, it looks like paths where walkers, bikers, and maybe ATVs could travel.

with transients/homeless near there... I bet there are some pretty fair trails throughout those woods, and clumps of bushes surround them.

The direction her body was facing should provide some idea of which way she was brought into that thicket.

I'm sure I am stating the obvious -- and obviously, I am wa-a-ay behind in reading this thread, but if someone from outside had kidnapped her or picked her up on a nearby road, and done harm to her, she would not have been found, IMO, so close to home. This may be good, in an awful way, for LE to zero in on somewhat of a "closed-room"-type murder, thus making it at least possible to find the perpetrator of this horrible thing. At least they will have some notion of where to start. Surely an unknown kidnapper/murderer would not have brought her little body back and taken the huge chance of being seen.

Oh, my. I think we all knew it would come to this. We never seem to get many breaks in this type of situation, do we?

I think where she was found, a vehicle could not reach that spot. I'm not sold yet she was not transported via vehicle and carried in. They were still searching people's vehicles yesterday. Maybe they were looking for mud?

I'm thinking the officers are looking in the cars and checking out shoes and floor mats.

That's a great question. I guess it's possible the fence had place that were in disrepair. Also, it's not unusual for teenagers to know where they can slip under or clime over a fence easily. I'm sure hanging out by the creek is something kids at the community did on occasion.

I thought the whole mobile home community was fenced and that was one of the reasons the parents gave that they thought Jenise was safe wondering around by herself?

Yep. Jorelys' murder has been on my mind a lot the past few days. :(

I thought of her too, when I started reading about this case.

I also think that if LE thought this were a random dangerous person, they would warn the public to take extra precaution. Right?

If they thought a serial killer was on the loose, probably. However, if it was a person who peripherally knew Jenise, like a neighbor or friend, like in Jorelys Rivera's case, or Alanna Gallagher, or Kali Ann Poulton, it is highly unlikely that the public is at risk for another abduction at any time soon. Those types of killers are usually scared they will get caught and hiding.

Here is one of the links reporting the removal of the 8 and 12 year olds being removed from the home by CPS:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/6-year-old-girl-missing-bremerton/ngtWG/?__federated=1

6-year-old girl missing in Bremerton

"Wilson said the focus now is on finding Jenise and any decisions about the reporting delay by her adult relatives would be made later by the Kitsap County Prosecutor, however; Child Protective Services removed two other children from the home, an 8-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl, on Monday morning. Another child, a 16-year-old boy, lives at the home but is currently out of the area."

“As detectives got into the investigation, they realized there was probable cause to remove two children from the house,” said Wilson."

"Wilson said he couldn't go into the reasons why the children were taken from the home, but said it was related to a case history with the family."

More at link above...
IMO... Important Points: (BBM)

1/) LE may revisit the time it took for the family to report Jenise's disappearance... but the focus then was to find Jenise.

2.) Children taken from home due to "related case history with the family".

JMO....

To me, that could mean they already had a case plan that they were not adhering to.

I think where she was found, a vehicle could not reach that spot. I'm not sold yet she was not transported via vehicle and carried in. They were still searching people's vehicles yesterday. Maybe they were looking for mud?
Good thing I am.in GA! My son's truck! Geez! All the dirt from muddy boots, and downstairs in the garage, we have an old couch down there where he removes those muddy boots. It's like a little dry red mud sandbox!
Ya know I also thought, when ya get your shoes REALLY muddy how you use a root or edge of a sidewalk to remove that thick layer because once on dry road you tend to get stuck to the ground or slip around...
Perhaps they found evidence like that?

All posts are MOO

It used to be thought that when the body is left close to home, the perp was a stranger and felt they could not be tied to the victim, but that was mostly before DNA, I think. People who kills relatives or others close to them would generally be the ones to hide them farther away. But in this case, lack of vehicle could be more realistic, Imo.

My son is 4 yrs older than my daughter. When she was growing up, she always felt like she 'knew' many older boys, if she ran into them at the park or at a friend's house. We worked hard to convince her, that was NOT the case. She was not to totally trust an older boy, just because he played hockey with her brother. It was hard. One time she almost learned the hard way at a birthday party. An older boy tried to lure her away from her 12 yr old friends at the skate park and luckily our advice kicked in just in time. Another girl did leave with him, and she was found wandering later, drunk and disheveled.

I think that Jenise trusted older kids. She would know many of them because of her siblings. She would know 12 to 16 yr olds by name and would trust them if they said " Hey lets go get a soda and chips from my friends house."

It is also possible that she was convinced to sneak out Saturday night and meet someone somewhere. I know my kids snuck out a few times, but never at age 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M