Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps her big brother was a protector at home too. I always wanted a big brother. I was the oldest, that was not always fun.

:therethere:

BBM:

tiredblondy, I've got two older brothers and I'll be happy to give you one of them. They're old, though.

I was too young to hang out with my older sister and her friends. My older brothers didn't want me hanging out with them either because they were too busy doing 'guy' things.

I am a youngest child and what I find strange is teens liking J hanging out with them. Just what do teens have in common with 6 year olds? That bothers me a great deal.

BUT, big brothers are great protectors. Most don't want their little sisters hanging out with them, though.

In my experience and MOO.

I guess I missed something AGAIN. Sorry!! So she had burger king during the day she was missing? Sorry to be ignorant -

There was a rumored or unconfirmed sighting of Jenise at Burger King at 10 PM on Saturday night. It is uncorroborated AFAIK.

But don't they usually compare the rate of digestion in correlation to their last known meal? ("She had waffles for breakfast at 9 am.")

Who's going to step forward and claim feeding the missing dead child (sorry sweet girl) what might have been her last meal, and describe what it was, I wonder.
That's what confuses me . No one claims to have seen her or fed her her for the entire time.

That's what confuses me . No one claims to have seen her or fed her her for the entire time.

I wonder if she could have grabbed a pop-tart on her way out the door Sunday morning (if she really did just climb out of bed and go outside Sunday AM).

I also wonder if she was lured by a predator who offered her lunch. I agree the fact that nobody we are aware of claims to have fed her that day makes me believe it couldn't have been later than early Sunday afternoon when she was killed.

Didn't I read there was a fence around the perimeter of the whole neighborhood? Was she found outside that area or did the fence extend down near the creek?

Some of my best childhood memories are playing in a creek, in the woods that bordered our neighborhood. So sad that kids cannot be kids anymore.

It's always been this way:

When 9-year-old Mae Barrett disappeared one dark and stormy night in January 1945, no one could imagine where the blue-eyed blonde haired girl had gone. But when Mae's beaten and mutilated corpse was found the next day in an abandoned house, her throat slashed and her face battered beyond recognition, the small town of Vandling was thrust into one of the most intensive police investigations in the history of Pennsylvania.http://www.amazon.com/Little-Girl-Lost-Vandling-Murder/dp/1479749818

Although it was more of a myth than reality, a "new" type of criminal emerged: the sexual psychopath. Of course, this type of offender had always existed throughout history. In the late 1940s, William Heirens, 17, kidnapped a six-year old girl in Chicago. Suzanne was abducted from her home on the first day of school after Christmas vacation by an intruder who used a ladder to climb into her bedroom. The girl was strangled then taken to the basement of a nearby building and dismembered. Pieces of her body were found in sewers and catch basins near her home on the city's North Side.
He sexually assaulted the victim, cut her up and dumped the parts into city sewers.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/lip...year-old-girl-article-1.1034076#ixzz39qxTXj6O
http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/psychology/child_abduction/8.html

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]O[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ne day the Judge's little daughter, Lucy failed to return home from school. Since the school was only two blocks from her house, a search was immediately ordered and MPs at Camp Swift were notified of the missing girl.
Pvt. Knapp showed up at the Camp Swift gate behind the wheel of the stolen car and was immediately placed under arrest. The car had been reported stolen earlier that day by the car's owner, a Camp Swift Captain.
Knapp, was confined, but slept warm and comfortable, while Lucy Maynard lay unconscious and exposed to the October chill with a crushed larynx. On the afternoon of the next day, her body was found in a pasture three miles from town. Despite the efforts of Dr. Gordon Bryson, the family physician who delivered Lucy into the world nine years before. she died at 4 a.m. the next day.
Knapp was questioned about any involvement with the girl. He admitted that he saw her walking home from school and offered her a ride. "Come on, little sister, and I'll ride you home," he reportedly said. His story expanded and he told how he drove around Bastrop for some time. When the little girl became frightened and started screaming, he strangled her with his hands and then threw her into the pasture where she was found.
[/FONT]
http://www.texasescapes.com/FallingBehind/Murder-at-Camp-Swift-1942-Texas.htm

On the sunny afternoon of March 24, 1944, Betty June Binnicker, age 11, and her friend , Mary Emma Thames, age 8, had just left their homes to pick flowers. They were alternately walking and riding Betty’s bicycle along the railroad tracks that ran through Alcolu. The girls often played in this area on the opposite side of the town. By any measure, it was a beautiful spring day: the trees just beginning to bud, the first flowers of the season blooming among the tall grass along the tracks. As they ran and skipped their way through the grass, they saw a young black man along the same path. He also lived in this small lumber-producing town and both girls knew him. Everyone knew everyone else in Alcolu, it was that kind of place. However, within minutes, both girls lay dead on the ground, their skulls brutally bashed in by a huge railroad spike. Their bodies were dragged through the grass and dumped into a small ravine. Immediately after the murders, the killer hid the bloody weapon in the bushes and began the leisurely walk home. He seemed unconcerned and it is doubtful that he truly understood the repercussions of what he had done.http://murderpedia.org/male.S/s/stinney-george.htm

After spending nearly three years analysing the decomposing DNA of the man who bludgeoned, raped and shot 12-year-old Muriel in the Welsh village of Penllergaer in June 1946, Dr Dark this week announced that his team have produced a ground-breaking 'Y-STR' profile which, for the first time ever, could help police identify the killer via a living male relative. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...rival-TV-thriller-identified-killers-DNA.html

June Anne Devaney was recovering from pneumonia in ward CH3 at Queen's Park Hospital, Blackburn. Shortly after midnight on 15 May 1948, nurse Gwendolyn Humphreys (who was in the ward's kitchen) heard a cry coming from the ward. She checked the ward and found nothing wrong, and returned to her duties. At 1:20 am she felt a draught and noticed an open door at the end of the ward. She closed it, and saw that June Anne's cot was empty. Nurse Humphreys made a quick search of the ward and, finding no trace of June Anne, contacted the local police. They arrived at 1:55 am and fully searched the hospital and its grounds, finding the body at approximately 3:15 am next to a boundary wall some 300 feet (91 m) from the ward. As the body had injuries consistent with a beating, the hospital became a crime scene, and the ward was secured and searched. A subsequent post mortem showed that June Anne had been raped and had multiple fractures to the skull, probably from being swung into the wall whilst held by the legs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_June_Anne_Devaney

Born 1938
Died 17 or 18 December 1948
Age at the time: 10 years old
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Blonde
Clothing: Blue Jumper Dress (school uniform)

Circumstances:

Roberta was last seen alive when she left her home in Suburban Brookfield, IL at 6PM, Friday night, 17 December 1948. She was walking alone and was to attend a movie at the nearby suburb of La Grange.

Her body was found the next morning eight miles from her home in a ditch near a cemetery. She had been beaten, gagged, strangled and had been sexually assulted.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Rinearson-10-murdered-near-Chicago-Dec-1948

As hard as it is to believe in this era of concern about protecting children, until 1950 molesting a child was a misdemeanor in California. The molestation and murder of 6-year-old Linda Joyce Glucoft changed all that.
Nearly half a century before the abductions and murders of Polly Klaas and Megan Kanka launched such familiar statutes as the three-strikes law and Megan's Law, Linda's 1949 murder was the catalyst for new laws pioneering stricter punishment for crimes against children. http://articles.latimes.com/2004/aug/29/local/me-then29

That's just based on a nominal search of murders of little girls in the 1940's. Not an extensive search, just a cursory one. And look how many I found, pretty quickly.

It's always been like this. Even when I was a kid in the 70's and was allowed to run around for hours unattended by a parent from ages 4 up, even during the 60's, 50's, 30's, 20's - it's always been like this.

Nevertheless, the rate of little children killed by unrelated persons for sexual or other thrill-type reasons remains incredibly low.

Respectfully, I am thinking that the locals are trying hard and will keep LE informed ((and it may be that LE has this info already)).....my kids and neighborhood kids would breeze in and grab cookies etc, sandwiches whatever was going on -- so at this point I am thinking that someone has thought back and remembered something and has shared it with LE ((JMHO))

I don't think she made it to Sunday at all :(
Whoever did this and took her to this area needed the cover of darkness.
I'm just sure it was Saturday night. mooo

I guess I missed something AGAIN. Sorry!! So she had burger king during the day she was missing? Sorry to be ignorant -

Here ya go: http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024257444_bremertongirlxml.html

Susan Murphy, who works at a Burger King near the girl’s home, said Wednesday FBI agents had recently been in the restaurant.

“They had an unconfirmed tip that she was seen in here on Saturday night with another little girl,” Murphy said.

However, she said, the woman who was working the shift told the FBI she would have noticed any unattended little girls and she did not see Jenise that night.

I don't think she made it to Sunday at all :(
Whoever did this and took her to this area needed the cover of darkness.
I'm just sure it was Saturday night. mooo

I tend to agree.

Zipping my lips and marking my spot until more info comes out.

The truth will come out, Jenise. :rose:

I have been following this case but havent posted. I have strong opinions about people who dont watch their children closely. My parents didnt and alot happened in our neighborhood that the adults were clueless about. I was the the annoying youngest kid in the bunch too. I cant understand her dad and neighbors insulting her when she is missing but I think I understand what they were trying to say. IMO they were saying that she was sometimes picked on and annoying but she was part of their community so they had an affection for her. Maybe some of the other kids would pick on her but they wouldnt seriously hurt her. Maybe just me thinking back but its like siblings...you love them but they can get on your nerves.

My heart has just been heavy for lityle Jenise. She looks happy in her pics...such a cutie..I dont know how anyone could think about harming her :(

For those that have watched the videos...have any of you looked at the people being interviewed and seen any scratches or obvious bruises on anyones face or arms? I think someone might be scratched up if they went into those woods and off the path.

Thanks everyone who has posted and shared info and links. Huggs!

Perhaps her big brother was a protector at home too. I always wanted a big brother. I was the oldest, that was not always fun.
I have a brother that's 10 years older than me (like Jenise did), and...well, let's just say he was not a protector, and leave it at that. Not saying her brother is like mine was, of course.

I'm so sick of these baby's dying! I am not blaming the parents necessarily, just tired of this shi*

my ''gut check'' tells me there will be an arrest within 48 hrs ((JMHO))

Pulling off the duct tape for half a second because alarm bells just went off in my head and they cannot be hushed.
Follow me here.
Jenise was a free roaming child.
There were opportunities EVERY DAY for someone to victimize her.
So why would they wait until the middle of the night, and take the giant risk of abducting her out of her home, when she was accessible ALL THE TIME?

But it stops digesting the moment they die and we don't know when she went missing and when she ate last. She might have eaten last Saturday morning and her parents may not know what she ate. The perp may have fed her a candybar at 3 pm Sunday. The digestion would halt at death and no one would know what time between Saturday and Sunday she ate the candybar. They'd just be able to make an estimate of how long she lived after she ate whatever she ate last. I think....

Thanks...that is what I meant to say...a good idea = estimate. I am tired and not expressing myself well. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member