Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear nothing early in evening~~~8:30pm. Also, first news reports said she had not been seen since 10AM sunday. Could have been wrong info to LE OR timeline was changed. Chatter says a friend of sister called it in about 9:55?

Mother was not seen at all looking for her child.
BBM

Wow...that's weird. Maybe she was working a double shift ?? Still think she'd look after she got off work, though.
:moo:

This case to me feels like a mix of 3 cases , Reann Murphy ( thank you bug ) , Alanna Gallagher and Leila Fowler. If you combo those 3 , maybe you get an answer or I could be completely off base by two miles in every direction. But there are similarities of them all .
There are several I could add to your list, but Aliahna Lemmon should not be forgotten. Grandfather was a RSO, as were one or two other relatives. Same reaction as in this case, same speculation and accusations aimed toward the family. The killer turned out not to be a family member at all, but a trusted family friend who murdered and dismembered Aliahna.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-babysitter-beat-dismembered-indiana-girl-aliahna-lemmon/

And of course you've mentioned Alanna Gallagher's murder. Again as in this case, on top of the immeasurable suffering from the loss of Alanna, the family was subjected to harsh criticism coming from observers who were ignorant of the facts. It was so terribly unfair, and I recall the many contrite apologies posted when the truth was made known. JMO

I doubt is anything but did anyone email the video with the girl in a sweatshirt to LE? That was way strange.
If you are referring to the newspaper pic, it gave me the creeps....but it wasn't the lack of footwear that did it. (keep in mind this is right outside these people's homes--I am barefoot most of the summer, and in the evening I pop a sweatshirt on.)

Here's a map that I have been keeping of the case of key locations....I hope this helps.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213098357178031319243.0004ffd2253935735b6b5&msa=0

Thanks! Here's a contour map - I tried to match the star to your marker. You can see how the terrain slopes down to the creek. I didn't want to drag out my topo maps but it's roughly a 100 feet drop down to the creek but it's more or less in increments of 25 to 50 feet so not a straight drop. There are various low spots prior to the ground sloping so any of those could be muddy.

It looks like she was found on the MHP side of the creek but until LE discloses the exact spot it's hard to tell. They indicated they will allow media in at some point - hopefully soon.

topo.jpg

There are several I could add to your list, but Aliahna Lemmon should not be forgotten. Grandfather was a RSO, as were one or two other relatives. Same reaction as in this case, same speculation and accusations aimed toward the family. The killer turned out not to be a family member at all, but a trusted family friend who murdered and dismembered Aliahna.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-babysitter-beat-dismembered-indiana-girl-aliahna-lemmon/

And of course you've mentioned Alanna Gallagher's murder. Again as in this case, on top of the immeasurable suffering from the loss of Alanna, the family was subjected to harsh criticism coming from observers who were ignorant of the facts. It was so terribly unfair, and I recall the many contrite apologies posted when the truth was made known. JMO

As this case has moved forward, I do feel guilty about my initial thoughts of the family. It is important to remember, though, they made choices that put them under suspicion. Not supervising her in general, regardless of neighborhood norm, it's common sense. Crass initial interview with borderline victim blaming and name calling. A checkered past. Dfs removing other children.
There have been serious bad judgement calls, and a consequence of that is some serious side eye.

Thanks! Here's a contour map - I tried to match the star to your marker. You can see how the terrain slopes down to the creek. I didn't want to drag out my topo maps but it's roughly a 100 feet drop down to the creek but it's more or less in increments of 25 to 50 feet so not a straight drop. There are various low spots prior to the ground sloping so any of those could be muddy.

It looks like she was found on the MHP side of the creek but until LE discloses the exact spot it's hard to tell. They indicated they will allow media in at some point - hopefully soon.

View attachment 56660

Great minds! I just posted the same thing! xo

They haven't really given much info to base anything on. Very close to the vest.
I have no real lead to who it could be.:websleuther:

RolandKIRO7 ‏@RolandBailie 54s
Parents r hesitant 2 allow children 2 play outside near #JeniseWright's #bremerton n'borhd. 1-800-Call-FBI w/Tips #CatchHerKiller

Jenise's case---also reminded of that case where a little girl wondered near the backyard of a neighbor (rso?), and he murdered her near/in the pool iirc? Sorry for the o/t, brainstorming here, thinking about similar cases where the perp lived very close by.

RolandKIRO7 ‏@RolandBailie 54s
Parents r hesitant 2 allow children 2 play outside near #JeniseWright's #bremerton n'borhd. 1-800-Call-FBI w/Tips #CatchHerKiller

Gosh, I also remember this all to well---I'll never forget the day I was driving around Jessica Ridgeway's neighborhood, scoping (I did see the perp, ARS, walking down the street---HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON ON THE STREET when everyone else was inside...I saw him walking and thought, "No, too young..." anyway----It was a beautiful day, the weather was gorgeous, and normally there would have been kids riding bikes and skateboards, playing field games (the fields were empty)---There was a thick feeling of darkness, fear, everybody frightened to death and their kids inside...

Idk if I am allowed to grab the pic but the pic of Jenise on the donation page set up by the coworker is adorable. She seems so fearless and fun loving.

The monster that put out the light in that baby's eyes doesn't deserve another breath of fresh air. She had the potential to do anything she wanted with her life and the world is a little darker with her gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee