Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might be maintaining an active presence until the perp is arrested, to prevent another murder.

......and possibly "mob mentality" if the residents of the MHP have a suspect of their own on the radar.......

Hmmm I'm reading thread one and saw this:

The girl has vanished from the home twice before to wander around the neighborhood, a sheriff’s office news release said, but she has always checked in every few hours.

wth??? is this correct?

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2014/08/6-year-old-girl-missing-from-bremerton-home/

Well that's good news. (only posting these tweets as others have said they do not have a twitter account. I highly recommend getting one btw, if you want up to the minute results on News coverage).

One can also view twitter without having an account (by going in the back door) by going to google and typing in "twitter and whatever you're searching"---the link results will pop up in google and you can click directly/go to the page and view the content without having a twitter account.

Here's an example:

So, I googled "twitter" and "bremerton news", and got this page:
https://twitter.com/KitsapSun

From the above link:

KitsapSun @KitsapSun · 54m
Investigation of #JeniseWright's death continues. Call FBI tip line at 1-800-Call-FBI. http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local-news/death-of-6yearold-now-officially-a-homicide_96501175 … Story by @CHenrykitsap

KitsapSun @KitsapSun · 1h
KCSO is not releasing any new info today on the homicide of #JeniseWright. Have tips? Call 911 or the FBI tip line at 1-800-Call-FBI."

Gosh, I also remember this all to well---I'll never forget the day I was driving around Jessica Ridgeway's neighborhood, scoping (I did see the perp, ARS, walking down the street---HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON ON THE STREET when everyone else was inside...I saw him walking and thought, "No, too young..." anyway----It was a beautiful day, the weather was gorgeous, and normally there would have been kids riding bikes and skateboards, playing field games (the fields were empty)---There was a thick feeling of darkness, fear, everybody frightened to death and their kids inside...

The psychological effect on kids in this neighborhood is going to be lifelong. Parents MUST take full advantage of any free counseling services that may be offered, and I hope to god that the local schools have competent in-house counselors. As an adult living on a wooded creek area, I have to say that taking my dog out for a pee last night was anxiety-ridden. It is obviously a tremendous derailment of what appears to be a care-free childhood for these kids.

BBM

Wow...that's weird. Maybe she was working a double shift ?? Still think she'd look after she got off work, though.
:moo:

She may have been staying close to the phone, and at home in case Jenise walked in....

Same thing here in South Dakota though cowboy boots and Uggs are worn, as well. We get to about -40 or -45 with a windchill below that. Even in summer, I wear calf high Uggs when I work in the garden; I don't like snakes crossing on my feet in the grass. I just ordered my first pair of Keens, hope they are comfortable.

If ground is swampy muddy, I'm not sure LE could find a good boot print at scene, unless mud is surface drying in sun during the day.

I should revise my statement.

Where I live, Keens, flip flops and athletic shoes are in year round.

During frigid temps and deep snow, the Keen sandal is worn with socks , among teens

Girls stick with athletic shoes in the snow.

I remember when I was a teen. It was 80 below wind chill and my friends and I were in town with our winter shorts. Wool. Probably penny loafers as foot wear. No hats, of course.

We were furious when a city bus driver made us get onto the bus.

Teens. No brains.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by newone

I read your link:

what stands out is that she was a loving girl and the 14 yr old sounds like a lovely person too. Everyone must be hurting very deeply.

My initial gut reaction to reading that is FAR from warm.....it's downright eerie. Sorry. Just my own humble opinion. I honestly hope you're right newone...I sincerely do! :gaah:

Growing up, we had a very close neighborhood -- several girls & boys. We were all between about 8 y/o and 12 y/o -- all good, obedient children. In summer, parents, who knew each other well -- not like these days, sadly -- sat on front porches and we kids played hide & seek till it got too dark to see. All of us barefoot. In the south.

One sweet girl across the street (one year younger than I) loved to "mother" us girls. When we played in their "playhouse," she was always the mom & we were the children. She was not bossy at all, and we all had fun. She had a younger sister that she was to watch over & all was fun all the time.

The 14 y/o in the MHP neighborhood makes me think very fondly of my old friend, Betty. Just an example of a good kid with no agenda of her own. That's my take -- but I have been wrong once or twice (!!).

Sorry if this has been asked, but does the MHP retain any staff or management, maintenance people, etc?

ETA: If the answer is yes, are there any buildings or sheds/etc used for storage of tools, offices, etc?

This case to me feels like a mix of 3 cases , Reann Murphy ( thank you bug ) , Alanna Gallagher and Leila Fowler. If you combo those 3 , maybe you get an answer or I could be completely off base by two miles in every direction. But there are similarities of them all .

.. also similar to the Jessica Lunsford case.

The psychological effect on kids in this neighborhood is going to be lifelong. Parents MUST take full advantage of any free counseling services that may be offered, and I hope to god that the local schools have competent in-house counselors. As an adult living on a wooded creek area, I have to say that taking my dog out for a pee last night was anxiety-ridden. It is obviously a tremendous derailment of what appears to be a care-free childhood for these kids.

Yes, yes and yes. I've seen in many cases, including Jessica's, where LE makes sure that counseling services, support groups are available and already in place before they even make an announcement (for instance, in Jessica's case, that part of her remains had been found (her torso :( The sick $%^& cut her into pieces).)

Worth a re-watch: posted 8/4 and updated 8/5....

Embedded video contains an up close look at firefighters re-entering the blue "burned out" abandoned home/property during the search (before Jenise was found). :(

I think the video I'm looking for is via another station. Not about to give up now (unless someone find it 1st :blushing:

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/04/search...has-80-crews-on-the-ground-including-the-fbi/

Sorry if this has been asked, but does the MHP retain any staff or management, maintenance people, etc?

There is management, and handyman are hired directly by homeowners. Bet, FBI has given all of them the look over.

I think they might be getting close. Neighborhood is under a microscope.

Confused.....the report said the perp may be muddy. Shirt, pants, shoes or boots. In cleaning up, the perp might have discarded a favorite article of clothing....something the perp was wearing during the crime....right? Sooooooo.....why are there so many posts about boots? What about shoes? :confused:

Worth a re-watch: posted 8/4 and updated 8/5....

Embedded video contains an up close look at firefighters re-entering the blue "burned out" abandoned home/property during the search (before Jenise was found). :(

I think the video I'm looking for is via another station. Not about to give up now (unless someone find it 1st :blushing:

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/04/search...has-80-crews-on-the-ground-including-the-fbi/

Kimi--try kirotv.com - I remember Graham something or other did the first interview with the father.

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/video-search-grows-for-missing-6-year-old/vCmSgH/

While searching for the video interview with the boots on the porch, I found this:

In the embedded video. LE refers to muddy clothing and (paraphrasing) "shoes or boots"

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/08/author...-part-of-bremerton-child-death-investigation/

Will keep looking....

BBM. I was thinking in the bath when it hit me, I am pretty certain the pink rubber boots (wellies) was a photo in the tribute flipagram that one of the sisters made for Jenise. I must have been getting mixed up with hearing the word 'wellies' on something unrelated on TV. I'm off to find it and confirm this myself now. The flipagram video breaches TOS so can't be posted but I saw it on twitter yesterday.

ETA: OK scratch that! IT WAS NOT THE FLIPAGRAM :blushing:

As much as I want an arrest (and soon!), it pains me to know another family is about to suffer (assuming the perp is from another family and has a family). This could also rip that cohesive neighborhood apart. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0