Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to catch up, but I saw it mentioned in the last thread that the crime was committed on the anniversary of GG's aunt's death, or one day before. I'm just curious about where that information came from. I remember seeing a big smiling photo of him on FB, taken very close to this time last year. Anyone remember what I'm talking about? I'm wondering if the date of that photo is near to the date his aunt died because his mom said he was so upset about her death. I'm nosy.

her obit stated she passed away Aug 2, 2012. Given the distance away, I'm curious how well he actually knew this aunt. Were they close, or barely knew her? I.e was his response what would be considered normal for losing an aunt, or perhaps he was just mirroring what he saw from his mother's reaction? From his mom's description you'd think they must have been fairly close. At least for what I will loosely term "normal" folks.

So IMO the youtube video is a silly joke about the minor in the video and the punching bag he is hitting with his head, hence the title "Sensational brain damage recovery." I doubt this has anything to do with his surgery IMO. On Saturday, I remember seeing a pic on one of his SM accounts, a pic of a bunch of get well cards. He posted something about how the whole wrestling team sent him get well wishes after his surgery. IMO the surgery and this video uploaded from an Android phone in April of 2013 are not related. I would guess that he had some surgery on his arm as other posters have note a long scar there.
Doesn't the fact that all those people sent him letters kinda raise an eyebrow though?
Plenty of kids have surgery in highschool. In todays internet age what kids mail
LETTERS? Seriously, i want to know what happened! And.why were they all in the same size legal envelope???

All posts are MOO

Interesting that the Lt. stated they are working 24 hours around the clock on the DNA and the result they got from Gaeta came back that fast. The next day. Investigators knew she was raped on the 4th and started getting going around for the DNA samples right away. Also interesting that Gaeta was too upset to give his DNA on the 4th since he was posting about the FBI being at his place that day. No doubt LE had their eyes on him from the start. JMO

The close timing (month and dates) of GG's aunt's death and JW's death are interesting...

However.. I was under the impression that GG's aunt died August 12, 2012.... Not August 2, 2012....

Maybe a super Sleuther can clear this up for us?

TIA...:seeya:
Oh, maybe it was 8/12/12. I'll check again, unless someone beats me to it.

anyone have any thoughts on the police letting 4 days go by before returning to get his DNA sample? it seems like as soon as he refused initially he should have gone to the top of the list of POI's - a 17 year old is too upset to let us take a cheek swab? this is odd...

how fast were they getting the DNA tests done - wouldnt one of his family members come back as a very close match so that they would know it must be a relative of theirs?

The P/C doc said semen was found. Did they ask women for a DNA sample? I didn't read where they did or did not -- I haven't been able yet to read all entries on all threads, so IDK. Was GG 's dad a step-dad? Seems like I read that, but I could certainly be mistaken, so there's another IDK on my part. But if they only had male swabs and the dad was a step-dad and they had checked his sample, they wouldn't have seen any indicators of parenthood. I'm trying to get all my thread-reading done, but have not yet. (Ack!)

But certainly, anyone refusing would be high on the list of "likely,'' IMO.

Doesn't the fact that all those people sent him letters kinda raise an eyebrow though?
Plenty of kids have surgery in highschool. In todays internet age what kids mail
LETTERS? Seriously, i want to know what happened! And.why were they all in the same size legal envelope???

All posts are MOO

I never said letters or a legal envelope. They looked like cards. Yes, they did all look alike! They weren't legal size, though. They might have been delivered to the hospital. I do know that in team sports, coaches will encourage that sort of community, especially if an injury happens in a competition.
I tried to go back and find the post. I thought it was an Instagram post, but it's not there now.
I am not sure how to answer your questions. I am sorry. Did you see a pic of letters in legal envelopes?

Ontario mom - I didn't note the fact / implications of that she was found near her shorts...and NOT her pajamas.

Sometimes I go to bed in bed shorts and a t-shirt not "pj's" iykwim....but children... SMH... does anyone here have children that they put to bed in the clothes they wore that day and not pj's at the age she was?

Me :blushing: Mine are 8, 8 & 9 and during the summer they sometimes wear the same clothes for 2-3 days, unless we are at the pool all day. Then they change into pj's after showers.

I swear I'm not a neglectful mom, please don't call CPS on me! I'm just very lax during the summer and pick my battles :scared:

ETA: they are boys though, not sure if girls do the same thing.

I never said letters or a legal envelope. They looked like cards. Yes, they did all look alike! They weren't legal size, though. They might have been delivered to the hospital. I do know that in team sports, coaches will encourage that sort of community, especially if an injury happens in a competition.
I tried to go back and find the post. I thought it was an Instagram post, but it's not there now.
I am not sure how to answer your questions. I am sorry. Did you see a pic of letters in legal envelopes?

I was just asking in general. Not asking you personally :seeya:
http://www..com/2014/08/gabe-gaetas-strange-online-behavior.html?m=1#sthash.3brMqceI.dpbs
Picture is shown here.

All posts are MOO

So he was 'too upset' to allow them to take a DNA swab [ which takes literally 2 seconds and he does nothing but sit there] but he feels strong enough to post on FB that the FBI is at his house. :doh:

All posts are MOO

I suppose he had a concussion, at worst, a few stitches.. The Youtube video shows him sitting on a chair.. of course, after a concussion, people need to rest.

The envelopes.. Maybe coming from kids' school classes.. Teachers asked to write something to GG.. He must have been popular in school for his westling. I work in a school and we do that sometimes..

This is going to sound random, but this thread is going by so fast, I haven't been able to find a link. Was this, as I posted earlier, a friend of one of Jenise's older siblings?

Ontario mom - I didn't note the fact / implications of that she was found near her shorts...and NOT her pajamas.

Sometimes I go to bed in bed shorts and a t-shirt not "pj's" iykwim....but children... SMH... does anyone here have children that they put to bed in the clothes they wore that day and not pj's at the age she was?

It is very rare that my little girl (6 yo) goes to sleep in the clothes she wore that day. It would only happen if she fell asleep suddenly before bedtime and hadn't had a bath and changed yet. I wouldn't let her sleep in clothing she was playing outside in all day long and likely would change her out of jeans if she fell asleep with them on. She loves her dresses and so sometimes she will ask to sleep in one after her bath and I have no problem with that. She did sleep in her riding breeches for several nights when she first got them. =)

IMO there is a clear difference between little girl's pajama shorts (which are required to be snug fitting and flame retardant) and regular play clothes type shorts. They don't even feel like the same kind of material. IMO

Just jumping off your post...

I am wondering if GG attempted to act distraught (when asked by LE for DNA) as he did at the news of his aunt's death because he learned how to invoke sympathy by his parents and others...

I still am wondering, though, if he was sincerely distraught at his aunt's death...

:waitasec:

Bingo. And "learned" behavior how to grieve or act upset. Turns it on and off.

What's the deal with "he acted this way when his Aunt died (Mom's sister)"? That left me scratching my head, were they making excuses for him? His reaction seemed extreme (could hardly get out of bed, very, very emotional), that did not set off any bells with Step-Dad or Mom?

I almost think that it made them a little suspicious and that's why they mentioned it. Remember, he is currently taking anti-depressants. It would raise a red flag for me if my son started acting like that over the death of a neighbor girl, if nothing more than wondering if he needed an increase in meds.

Brandi Kruse @BrandiKruse · 41m
Will be in for Seattle's Morning News on @KIRORadio to talk Jenise Wright case, and what crime lab will do with those voluntary DNA samples.

I think he wanted to keep her panties and did for a little bit and then dumped them afterwards. That's why they were found a little bit away from her body but in the general area. JMO

WARNING GRAPHIC** Please roll and scroll if needed.

I wonder if after GG raped Jenise, she didn't jump up and try to run away while he was distracted. That would account for her blood and his semen getting on her panties and shorts. They were found around 15 feet from her body.

He chases after her and catches her, struggles with her, I don't know if he hit her at this point or tried to strangle her or both. Afterwards he drags her to where she was found.

There was blood on his underwear, shorts and a towel in his room, but only blood and MUD on his shirt. How did he not get mud on his underwear and shorts?

But then, the report says there was lividity on her stomach AND back, so she was moved within 30 min to 3 hours after she died. So I don't know if that's how it happened.

It's so hard to type those words above, thank you to anyone who chooses to read them. I'm trying to understand what happened to her in her last moments on this earth, so I'll feel like I'm there with her and she's not alone. Make any sense? Probably not, nothing about this horrendous case does :(

She was raped, then beaten (multiple skull fractures), then strangled. I am sure all the blood on his clothes is from the beating.

I don't think he expected the police to flood the place like they did with many agencies. Did he figure he had time to get rid of/dispose of his clothing. Wonder why he didn't try washing it?
It's almost like he expected/wanted to get caught. He all but did everything to give them a trail to him.

He's not the brightest bulb. Doesn't he watch TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne