Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That just seems so odd to me. My kids were well past the 'sleepover' stage at 17. the only time they wanted to sleep at at friends at that age was when the parents were out of town.

But if they were just a couple houses away and could sleep in their own beds, they would have walked back home and crashed. jmo

Yes, indeed, katydid. Odd.

Is that when his plan was hatched? Temptation, testosterone, and proximity. JMO.

(If he was there, and if he planned it, that is.)

You'll have to trust me on this one but I saw an Obit and GG's aunt passed August 2, 2012. Apparently due to natural causes at age 50.

GG's mother has the same last name as Janise's father (and mother). Time for my fave word ~ uncanny!

Hiya Woe! :seeya:

Thanks for the clarification! :tyou:

and... Yes... These coincidences are uncanny!

I was just asking in general. Not asking you personally :seeya:

Picture is shown here.

All posts are MOO

Oh okay, thanks. I did not go back to that site since I found out that it is not allowed on WS. I knew I saw a pic somewhere, and it looks as if the school was responsible. I bet he was injured in competition. I bet it was an arm injury. JMO
Thanks again!

This is going to sound random, but this thread is going by so fast, I haven't been able to find a link. Was this, as I posted earlier, a friend of one of Jenise's older siblings?

yep, a friend of her older brother, had also been to the house many times, chopped wood with the father...

I am still wondering about why he chose this time to kill JW...

I am thinking he had been grooming her... And had been assaulting her prior...

I wonder if "things" went further this time... And the injuries she sustained would be too noticeable to hide... So he felt getting rid of her was the solution?

(sorry if too graphic... I really am trying to write this sensitively...)

Just some thoughts...

GRAPHIC WARNING

I'm trying to be careful with how I phrase this because I mean no disrespect to Jenise. Honestly, I think that this was the first time it progressed to beyond touching, and he wasn't expecting that intercourse would cause her so much damage. He panicked when he realized there was blood and realized there would be no way for her to go home like that and not have hellfire rain down on him.

Thank you! This is exactly where I am right now.

So he was 'too upset' to allow them to take a DNA swab [ which takes literally 2 seconds and he does nothing but sit there] but he feels strong enough to post on FB that the FBI is at his house. :doh:

I think the fact that he got away with doing that is telling. JMO

This is going to sound random, but this thread is going by so fast, I haven't been able to find a link. Was this, as I posted earlier, a friend of one of Jenise's older siblings?

Yes, he was one of her 16 year old brother's friends in the MHP.

i really wonder too if he was grooming OR had already molested her in some fashion, once or more in the past, and this time it just went in a really bad direction and the perp literally snapped... also if he has other young victims still out there?

If you read the pdf and the condition of the panties AND shorts, i think this was the first time

Oh okay, thanks. I did not go back to that site since I found out that it is not allowed on WS. I knew I saw a pic somewhere, and it looks as if the school was responsible. I bet he was injured in competition. I bet it was an arm injury. JMO
Thanks again!
He probably punched a wall and hit a 2x4! I am kinda kidding, but I have seen that injury cause a need for surgery many times! It could have been a compound fracture of an arm or leg. Maybe a hernia repair tonsils, sinuses and.the list goes on... The letters make it sound like he was in a bad place emotionally at the time.

All posts are MOO

There's a lot of speculation on social media about another person being involved and police questioned gg about this. I know he said it was only him but have LE ruled that he acted alone does anyone know?

Maybe the step dad meant that he was "home" all weekend as in he was here in the area, not somewhere else.

All posts are MOO

Yep. that seems to be the consensus. But what a huge difference in meaning. Dosnt matter now since he already pretty much confessed.

Ontario mom - I didn't note the fact / implications of that she was found near her shorts...and NOT her pajamas.

Sometimes I go to bed in bed shorts and a t-shirt not "pj's" iykwim....but children... SMH... does anyone here have children that they put to bed in the clothes they wore that day and not pj's at the age she was?

I may get the newest worlds worst parent award for this, but oh well. But yes, my 4 year old (son) will sleep in basketball shorts... not pajamas.... my 15 year old (son) does the same and my 10 year old daughter tends to sleep in a tank top and sweatpants. And if thats what we wore to bed friday night and just have a lazy day on saturday, that is probably what we are still wearing come saturday night....

Whoops, my quoted post disappeared.

This is in response to newone who asked:

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it mentioned by MSM today that there could be more charges on this case for the accused? So if they were planning to add more charges, perhaps his attorney has mentioned to the DA that he will plead G on the current charges?? ((guessing on my part))

That was a tweet from a reporter.

I think it's in the previous thread. I was wondering about that too. What else COULD they charge him with?

r.e. more charges: Gonna find kiddie *advertiser censored* on his computer and phone too no doubt. JMO

I may get the newest worlds worst parent award for this, but oh well. But yes, my 4 year old (son) will sleep in basketball shorts... not pajamas.... my 15 year old (son) does the same and my 10 year old daughter tends to sleep in a tank top and sweatpants. And if thats what we wore to bed friday night and just have a lazy day on saturday, that is probably what we are still wearing come saturday night....
And another possibility is that they were pajama shorts... which are essentially just a soft cotton pair of shorts.

There's a lot of speculation on social media about another person being involved and police questioned gg about this. I know he said it was only him but have LE ruled that he acted alone does anyone know?
I think that was a ruse LE used to try to get GG to admit to what he did. If they ask "Was so and so involved" that implicates Gabe himself as being involved if he knew someone else was involved. If they ask "Were you the only one involved?" The answer "Yes", means he did it, the answer "No" means he was involved but not the only one. It a way of getting people to speak instead of shake and nod their head.

Please don't pounce me for this question!
What would someone who knew they had sexual interest in children do?
I mean before they acted on the urges. Would one go to therapy and talk it through? Does a predator know their behavior is wrong?

There is zero cultural tolerance for hurting children. There is no societal place for this type of disorder. So if someone recognizes this flaw in themself, what would they do to prevent vicitimizing someone?

I was just asking in general. Not asking you personally :seeya:
http://www..com/2014/08/gabe-gaetas-strange-online-behavior.html?m=1#sthash.3brMqceI.dpbs
Picture is shown here.

All posts are MOO

To me it looks like possibly a teacher or coach provided the envelopes and stamps for class or teammates to send get well letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc