Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost think that it made them a little suspicious and that's why they mentioned it. Remember, he is currently taking anti-depressants. It would raise a red flag for me if my son started acting like that over the death of a neighbor girl, if nothing more than wondering if he needed an increase in meds.

Or a decrease. A lot of mental conditions AND a lot of meds can cause people to be over dramatic or over emotional. I also wonder, given his age , if he might have been doing what a lot of ' normal 'teens do and taking street drugs and / or drinking while on his prescribed meds. Steroid use has been talked about. I suppose he could have but he's not a giant, weird steroid looking kid, just a strong kid who works out. So who knows, but mixing any of the above with a prescribed anti depressant could have caused all kinds of roller coaster thoughts and actions. Recipe for disaster.

It's totally different to me, for teen girls to sleep over at their teen girlfriend's homes......but it's odd to me for teen boys to do it, particularly when they live a stone's throw from one another, the friend lives in a single wide mobile home with way too many people living in it, and only 2 bedrooms for all the kids and the parents. When I was a teen, boys didn't have to sleep over because they were generally allowed to stay out later and hang with their buddies than girl were allowed...obviously for safety reasons.

My kids were the opposite. My DD outgrew sleepovers for the most part by the end of middle school. Her brothers, well, every weekend I had a houseful of boys and it wa that way till they left their teen years. I used to work until 2:00 am. I can remember many a fri or sat night stepping over sleeping boys in my living room when I got home from work. There was never just one.

Just wondering why the thread gets locked down when its nighttime in the States. I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason I just haven't seen it happen on other threads I'm on.

Just wondering why the thread gets locked down when its nighttime in the States. I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason I just haven't seen it happen on other threads I'm on.

There was a bit of bickering and drama here in the late afternoon. So I think they just wanted to put the thread to bed and let us all cool down. :chillout:

There was a bit of bickering and drama here in the late afternoon. So I think they just wanted to put the thread to bed and let us all cool down. :chillout:

right, not surprising it's such an emotional case.

I think too that when a minor is involved some people might post things that are against the rules and would make the list owners vulnerable to charges. The thread is closely monitored when it's so active ... but the mods have to sleep too. This is just my assumption, and I'm sure that the mods can tell you the actual reason.

Because we cannot be trusted when bosses are asleep :) Sometimes in really high emotion cases like this, we have a hard time being civil and I'd guess it's just a precaution so the thread doesn't turn into mayhem and so bosses can have a nap.

Maybe they didn't have enough probable cause to get a warrant for the swab. They needed him to do it voluntarily, they couldn't force him. They didn't have evidence until they found Jenise.

Salem

WARNING GRAPHIC

I believe 'evidence' from GG was found on Jenise's clothes which were actually found first, on Monday, three days before she was found. On August 6th, Wednesday, they were able to identify the blood as belonging to an offspring of JW and DW, and from the same clothing item were able to extract 'identifiable male DNA profile' for later comparison.' They found her body August 7, 11:00 a.m. on Thursday. They collected GG's cheek swab next day.

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

I wonder if he dropped the clothing items while leaving and didn't realize it until he got home. That's the only logical reason I can think of for them being where they were.

I thought the same thing. When he got her to the place he was going to dump her he removed her pants, shorts and put them down to take with him once he had submerged her in the mud nd then after all that effort forgot to take them with him. JMOO

WARNING GRAPHIC

I believe 'evidence' from GG was found on Jenise's clothes which were actually found first, on Monday, three days before she was found. On August 6th, Wednesday, they were able to identify the blood as belonging to an offspring of JW and DW, and from the same clothing item were able to extract 'identifiable male DNA profile' for later comparison.' They found her body August 7, 11:00 a.m. on Thursday. They collected GG's cheek swab next day.

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

I'm sure LE made note of his demeanor when they went to his home to get a sample DNA swab..

He knew the authorities would be closing in on him...his actions to me appear to show his consciousness of guilt..

I also get the feeling the bog where Jenise was found was not where the murder/rape took place..

Why does this beast have any bond at all? He should be held without bond. What if some sympathetic benefactor puts up the $1M?

The authorities also ask him if he needs to take his depression medication, just because he might be depressed, doesn't mean he'll be found incompetent..at least I hope not..

Glad they charged him as an adult with murder 1...plus other charges..

Reading through the threads (had to skip several pages to get caught up) it looks as though I went to bed about 5 minutes before the first few graphic bits of information broke. I'm relieved I did that and then waited until lunch at work to get an update, or I would've had no sleep and got absolutely no work done this morning.

At this point I'm undecided on this being GG's first offence altogether, or having molested JW (or any other poor soul) before with it going a lot further this time, causing him to panic and murder her. Either way, I'm thoroughly depressed and disheartened and that's before I've read the probable cause PDF. It's the rage.. and a wrestler versus a small child. Ugh.

What's the deal with "he acted this way when his Aunt died (Mom's sister)"? That left me scratching my head, were they making excuses for him? His reaction seemed extreme (could hardly get out of bed, very, very emotional), that did not set off any bells with Step-Dad or Mom?

BBM. I'm thinking they're trying to make sense of a horrific situation. IMO.

I think he dropped her clothes also. I wonder if he took her there at night and either dropped the clothes or forgot them since it was dark. By the time he had a chance to get them the next night, people were already searching and the police were there. So no chance of sneaking back in and getting them.

I'm exhausted. Just finished catching up on 28 pages. Now we have to wait for the next airing of this in court except if he makes bail! Thank you to all you wonderful people for sharing your horrible experiences. I am so happy that you have all come out of it at the other end as caring people. God bless you all.

I talked to my sons (20yo twins) about this case. When talking about the craziness of three 17yo perps (together with Sigg and Holder) with little girls, the subject of anime/manga came up. Most of the little girls drawn are dark haired (or white or red, not much normal dirty blond stuff). They are very sexualized. One of my boys used to be very into it and really feels like it is a trap. He ended up throwing all of his out. He felt it objectified girls (stereotyped them with big wide eyes, uniform looking clothing) and sexualized them. He said in Japan it's huge and he's read on several blog posts that these "muses" are meant for men's pleasure. It's been on my mind. If something like this is true, I don't think he groomed her at all. I think he could have had a violent fantasy and had an opportunity.

ITA!

I don't think he groomed her either, Cat. As a trusted friend of the family she would have already trusted him for years and that is really all he needed to get Jenise to feel comfortable around him.

I think he finally acted out on his sexual fantasies that he had long had in his mind. Once he acted on his fantasies he knew then Jenise would run and tell someone what he had done to her and that is why he killed her, imo.

I'm sure LE made note of his demeanor when they went to his home to get a sample DNA swab..

He knew the authorities would be closing in on him...his actions to me appear to show his consciousness of guilt..

I also get the feeling the bog where Jenise was found was not where the murder/rape took place..

Why does this beast have any bond at all? He should be held without bond. What if some sympathetic benefactor puts up the $1M?

The authorities also ask him if he needs to take his depression medication, just because he might be depressed, doesn't mean he'll be found incompetent..at least I hope not..

Glad they charged him as an adult with murder 1...plus other charges..

Good point. This could work against him. He denied the need for his meds when specifically offered them. The case could be, "He must not be so bad off if he can go this long without meds." Just a thought. Nothing happens in those interrogations that isn't controlled by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne