Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAPHIC

Perhaps the poor child didn't die from the blunt force trauma right away, but was unconscious while he raped her, so there wouldn't have been screams? Maybe she began to reawaken and that's when he strangled her?

Typing those sentences makes me sick. There is a special place in a hot underworld for such unimaginable monsters.

did anyone notice in the PCW that when LE arrived at trailer to take voluntary DNA samples he was said to be too distraught to give one and it was noted the adults in the residence said he was like this when his mother's sister died too.

That struck me as odd. Were they simply trying to explain behavior they thought would come across as odd to LE? Did he behave similarly when his aunt died? What did his aunt die of and when? Questions that occurred while reading the PCW.

NOT suggesting anyone sleuth the accused's family. Just noting something that struck me as unusual.

The aunt's obit was posted on here. She died in another state far far away at age 50 of natural causes.

I doubt if he was anywhere near her

I had unexpected company for overnight guests so have tried to scroll the last thread and up to this point.

The gist seems to be that GG is a wrestler, is on anti dep meds, and at some point was in the hospital. Correct? Was the hospital due to a wrestling injury, and was that to his head? Do we know what the problem was?

What caused his depression, he is awful young? Does he take his meds regularly? If not, this could certainly play games with thoughts, moods, depression! Also, where LE asked him if he needed his meds and he said no (this is similar to the conversation, but point was he said NO). This should give LE a clue that GG either is not taking meds correctly or does not want to continue them and they could have a problem with him. One does not take these meds as they "think about it" or stop taking them abruptly. Is GG trying to get an insanity when tested?!

Did LE take his meds from home as evidence? Can they tell if he actually had been taking them as prescribed? Would they have done a blood test on him when he was arrested? This would have shown the drugs in his system.

This is of great concern to me! Young people are not too dependable in taking prescribed meds. Taking them on a hit and miss plan is bad, but does not qualify him for insanity as he did it to himself! My opinion only, he will try to play the system, but he is too smart to play that dumb and the pros will detect it!

A thought just came to my mind.... in all the tv shows :duh: minors are interviewed WITH their parents. Hmmmmmm... doesn't sound like that happended here. Hmmmmmm

I think that may be utilized a lot in crime shows to serve the plotline/dialogue. I think it's perfectly legal. I don't think there is anything that bars police from questioning a minor without a parent present, especially if he is not yet under arrest. They Mirandized GG a couple of times.

Oh good Lord :blushing:

Anyone care to guess how many times I clicked on that before I realized there was nothing in it :facepalm:

lol Sorry! I was just throwing an idea out there.

I think that may be utilized a lot in crime shows to serve the plotline/dialogue. I think it's perfectly legal. I don't think there is anything that bars police from questioning a minor without a parent present, especially if he is not yet under arrest. They Mirandized GG a couple of times.

He was read the juvenile waiver with his Miranda rights during interviews.

Your question intrigued me greatly...

As we all know... Having people who suspect they are budding pedophiles take the steps to prevent themselves from progressing with their behaviors would be a very important part in preventing these abuses of children...

Yet... The stigma that is attached to pedophilia probably thwarts these people from taking steps...

as does the limited resources to explore this goal...

Not to mention... I imagine many pedophiles choose not to see that their behavior is so damaging to others...

However... I made a cursory google search... And found there is an organization that is trying to reach out to the communities to bring people with suspicions of pedophilia to them... And to engage them in a "treatment".... Or therapy...

The organization uses the slogan: "Do you think you love children more than you should?"

I believe this organization is in Germany... But I wonder if there are similar organizations in other countries, as well ...

Below is a link describing the tenets of the organization through the history of one man's quest to rid himself of the desires in himself he finds so repulsive...

http://www.spiegel.de/international...te-my-desires-they-make-me-sick-a-441199.html

THERAPY FOR PEDOPHILIA: I HATE MY DESIRES, THEY MAKE ME SICK

(More at link above...)

I would speculate that these people also probably believe they can self regulate or control it themselves .

My thoughts exactly. Does anyone know if he was employed before and if so what did he do for a living?
(Sorry I just had a flash back to Zanny the Nanny and her employment issues)
To me the fact that he's focusing on his losses other than just his beautiful daughter just kind of jumps out at me. I'm sure he's thinking of the loss of J, too, don't get me wrong. I, also, know I haven't walked in his shoes and I've tried to give him every benefit of the doubt along the way but this just makes me sigh.

JMO

Losing your job in a time of grief would be really really hard. They are already dealing with the emotional stress, I couldn't imagine piling on financial stress as well.

I think it is important to not be critical about grief. Everyone does it differently. There is no timeline that makes it too early or too late to forgive. It is impossible to think "I wouldn't be focusing on that" because our minds and hearts are a complex system and we don't know what we would be focusing on or where we would be at in our thoughts. Our minds protect us from ever knowing what that reality would feel like it because it would be too darn painful therefore we can not know how we would feel if it happened to us.

The family needs love and support. That is all.

Please don't pounce me for this question!
What would someone who knew they had sexual interest in children do?
I mean before they acted on the urges. Would one go to therapy and talk it through? Does a predator know their behavior is wrong?

There is zero cultural tolerance for hurting children. There is no societal place for this type of disorder. So if someone recognizes this flaw in themself, what would they do to prevent vicitimizing someone?

IMO, a 17 y/o male (not meant as sexist, but I think it's more male than female) has sexual interest in almost anything. Certainly, good-looking & well-built females and maybe a couple of males, whether he's gay or straight). I've heard it called, "anything in a skirt." And guys of that age do a lot of talking, and have some wild dreams & fantasies which are boosted by media, TV, films, TV ads, etc., etc. I don't necessarily think some 17 y/o's (emphasis on "some" and 17 y/o) would think looking at a 10- or a 6-y/o and getting aroused would be that odd. It doesn't take much.

Certainly some young men might worry or wonder about it, because IMO it prolly isn't considered normal anywhere by anybody, but do teens hear this kind of thing anywhere? In school? At church, temple or mosque, from parents? -- I doubt it. And even if they did, so much of what kids see now is just all over the place with sex, sex, sex & violence, too.

JMHO

So. In rethinking this, it seems like this would have been SO EASY to get away with. No one really suspected him, which is what makes so many crimes impossible to solve. If there isn't an obvious suspect - or if the suspect is completely off the radar screen - all the perp has to do is hide the evidence. How hard would it have been, really, to have buried that tiny child in mud? In retrospect, he had no idea at all that he'd have from dawn til 8:30 p.m. to cover his tracks, I guess. This could have been a completely unsolved crime had he not placed her right there off the trail in the woods, not even buried but kind of under a pallet.

On another note, who is his dad? I know statistically that criminality in the biodad is the clearest predictor of criminality in the son, whether the son ever knew his biodad or had any relationship with him at all. Sins of the father . . . and all that. Does anyone know?

The FBI suspected him and had him in their sights.

His behavior shows consciousness of guilt. If you read the PDF of the probable cause document, the FBI had their eyes on him..before the DNA came back..

His parents should have seen the bloody/muddy clothes of his...instead they tell the FBI he's been home all weekend. I'll bet he was, after his dastardly deed was done...

I guess I'm not specifically asking if he had a good relationship with his dad - but rather, is his dad also a criminal? Does anyone know?

I really doubt it. He is in the military and appears to have been in it for a long time.

You can probably find him searching something like Intellius which gives names of relatives so you can narrow it down and continue to search the net.

His FB and that of his other rellies are gone or locked down

GRAPHIC

Perhaps the poor child didn't die from the blunt force trauma right away, but was unconscious while he raped her, so there wouldn't have been screams? Maybe she began to reawaken and that's when he strangled her?

Typing those sentences makes me sick. There is a special place in a hot underworld for such unimaginable monsters.

GRAPHIC POST FOLLOWS

I believe that the overkill happened after the fact - after the rape. I believe he was so distraught by what he had done that he became enraged and literally took that rage out on poor Jenise by beating her body while she (hopefully) lay unconscious. I also believe that in some fashion the act did not match his fantasized view of how it should have been and this too he blamed on his victim and not himself. After all in the hentai (sp?) cartoon versions of violent sexual rape of children, it probably does not show what a messy horrendous act it is - otherwise these jerks would not get off watching it.

My heart aches for little Jenise!!! This sicko needs to be locked up forever plus ten years. He should never see the outside of a prison.

ITA!

I don't think he groomed her either, Cat. As a trusted friend of the family she would have already trusted him for years and that is really all he needed to get Jenise to feel comfortable around him.

I think he finally acted out on his sexual fantasies that he had long had in his mind. Once he acted on his fantasies he knew then Jenise would run and tell someone what he had done to her and that is why he killed her, imo.

I believe there could be elements of both theories...

GG had developed a close "bond" with the family... Thus creating a false sence of trust between JW and himself...

However... If the neighbors statement is true... That GG had been noticed walking the neighborhood with JW (per tweet that I don't have at my goner tips)...

then there could also have been elements of GG grooming JW... And/or escalating... Inappropriate behaviors ...

JMO...

The FBI suspected him and had him in their sights.

His behavior shows consciousness of guilt. If you read the PDF of the probable cause document, the FBI had their eyes on him..before the DNA came back..

His parents should have seen the bloody/muddy clothes of his...instead they tell the FBI he's been home all weekend. I'll bet he was, after his dastardly deed was done...

I'm not so sure his parents *should* have seen his dirty clothes. Our home life is pretty structured, we even eat dinner at the table together every night. We check our kid's devices and we know who their friends are. Yeah, we're *those* parents, lol. That being said, I don't actually go into my kids' rooms that often. House rule is you knock before entering, and wait for the "come in" from the other side - and that applies to everyone. Teens need their space and their privacy. Sometimes when I do go into my teens rooms, I see things and go "wow, where did that come from?" or "one more pair of jeans and you could have this mountain declared a national monument". So unless mom & step-dad normally went into GG's room every day, there's every reason to believe there's no reason at all, they'd have never seen his muddy/bloody clothes. Especially they weren't even home when he came in the house that way, or he just came in and they were watching tv or sleeping, and he went straight to his room. Which I'm assuming is exactly what he would have done.

did anyone notice in the PCW that when LE arrived at trailer to take voluntary DNA samples he was said to be too distraught to give one and it was noted the adults in the residence said he was like this when his mother's sister died too.

That struck me as odd. Were they simply trying to explain behavior they thought would come across as odd to LE? Did he behave similarly when his aunt died? What did his aunt die of and when? Questions that occurred while reading the PCW.

NOT suggesting anyone sleuth the accused's family. Just noting something that struck me as unusual.

IIRC, these explanations happened at two different times. On Monday he was too distraught for the DNA swab. On Friday, he complied with DNA swab but was acting strange and his mother explained he behaved that way when his aunt died as well.

Regarding the aunt, my kids were upset when my mom died not so much because of her death (they hardly knew her), but because *I* was so upset. In my grief, the household didn't run smoothly....well, it barely ran at all....and it was hard on my kids to see ME fall apart. We pulled together as a family and made it though, but I can see how a more selfish child would be angry at a parent suffering grief like I assume his mom suffered when her sister died. But, honestly, I think GG's mom was grasping at straws to explain GG's behavior, and perhaps that is a pattern in their home??JMO

I think it is important to not be critical about grief. Everyone does it differently. There is no timeline that makes it too early or too late to forgive. It is impossible to think "I wouldn't be focusing on that" because our minds and hearts are a complex system and we don't know what we would be focusing on or where we would be at in our thoughts. Our minds protect us from ever knowing what that reality would feel like it because it would be too darn painful therefore we can not know how we would feel if it happened to us.

The family needs love and support. That is all.
You are right. Thanks for pulling me back to the reality that all of us aren't the same and I don't know how I'd react if I had to walk that walk.
When my great niece passed away at age 4 everyone had their ideas of what my nephew and niece should be doing, how they should be doing it, and why.
Please excuse my earlier post.

This is really, really sick. I cannot even believe you are saying this mess. :sick:

I agree that it IS really sick, but please bear in mind the intentional sexual exploitation of younger and younger models, actresses, etc., in advertising, movies, videos, gaming, etc. This plants a seed in a young person's head (or an older person's head, for that matter). It's evil, it's wicked, it's taboo and everyone with a half of a moral knows it, but it's there all the same and getting more brazen all the time. Like the old saying goes "garbage in - garbage out". Obviously this doesn't mean everyone exposed to the sexual exploitation of younger people is going to become a pervert or a killer, but it does mean it's becoming more normalized and there are MANY arguing for lowering the age of consent or wiping it out all together, and removing "pedophilia" from the medical journals as a mental illness classification, and RE classifying it as "alternative sexual orientation". It's not something anyone really wants to think about, but it's out there all the same.

BREMERTON, Wash. - Bail was set at $1 million for 17-year-old for Gabriel Zebediah Gaeta, who will be charged as an adult in the death of 6-year-old Jenise Wright.

Gaeta appeared in a Kitsap County courtroom on Monday. Jenise Wright's parents and Gaeta's parents were in the courtroom, sitting about 10 feet from each other.

Gaeta is facing murder and rape charges with "aggravating" circumstances - trying to conceal a crime, sexual motivation and vulnerable victim.

Gaeta was booked Saturday. Court documents say Gaeta "clearly nodded yes" when asked if he was the only one involved.

The documents say Jenise Wright's body was found Thursday, covered by a wood pallet and almost fully submerged in a muddy bog. It appeared that her body was moved between a half-hour and three hours after she died, according to the probable-cause statement.

Court records say the 6-year-old died of blunt-force trauma to the head, and there was evidence she was strangled.

Earlier in the week, searchers discovered Jenise's underwear and shorts in a heavily wooded area near the mobile-home park.

Authorities say forensic evidence analyzed by the Washington state crime lab linked the clothing to Gaeta's DNA. During the investigation, the sheriff's office collected DNA cheek swabs from dozens of nearby residents, including Gaeta.

Detectives interviewed the teen Saturday, during which time he nodded yes when the detective asked whether he was the only one involved, according to court documents. Authorities then served a search warrant on his home and found evidence, including a blood- and mud-covered shirt and a bloody towel in Gaeta's bedroom.
http://www.king5.com/news/cities/bremerton/Jenise-wright-death-suspect-270760031.html

I think this happened in one of the cars. Mobile homes are small and someone would have heard something. Her body was moved 30 minutes to 3 hours after her death. In my mind that eliminates the site she was found at as the crime scene. It also explains why the cars were impounded.

He lured her into a vehicle, raped and killed her and then moved the body to the bog. That's the only scenario that makes sense to me at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3