Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the cert of probable cause it said KCSO "located a black nylon duffle bag, luggage, and/or laptop style shoulder strap."

So it must just be a strap that was on top of the pallet.

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

It could have been word-smithed differently, if the meaning was -just the strap-. How about "located a black nylon duffle bag, luggage OR laptop style shoulder strap".
It sometimes makes me wonder how many of these types of typos and grammatical errors can not be caught when the stakes are SO high.

There is a difference between mainstream anime and what I think you may be thinking of, and what I first thought of when anime was brought up... a form called "lolicon". If he was into it, it'll be on his computer.

Anyone know if there's been a warrant issued for his computer?

No doubt this would have been done.

And then this makes me think too! I love all of the different opinions that get presented on this forum. It gives me so much to think about and consider. I do know some very kind, compassionate teenaged boys.

You bring up a great point though. Guys like AS or GG are the exception, not the rule. There are anomalies in both sexes, and in various ages. Lots of girls do evil things too.

You know what, the rule has to be- take care of your kids, dont' put them in harms way, once it happens, its too late. I only had one son, and I protected him in every way I could. Who he was around, who came into our home, where he could spend the nite(that didn't happen often).
My in-laws thought I was a nut. But it was MY duty.
Kids shouldn't be out and about without adult supervision. They shouldn't walk to school. Pre-teens shouldn't be dropped off at the mall or a movie.
This is all JMO, and if I ever have a child under my care again, I'll probably be worse than the first time.

But I will also say this, my son had the biggest heart, would not allow someone else to be bullied, could not stand to see a small child that he thought was not properly cared for. I would have trusted him with anyones child, but if someone else had not, I would have understood.

I've been mulling over the implications of GG's choice to target a little girl and whether or not that makes him a pedophile in the truest sense. Right now anyway I'm leaning more towards him being an opportunistic predator. IOW, not necessarily attracted to prepubescent children in particular but rather focusing on the weakest victim.

Hopefully we'll learn more after his psych evaluation. In any case he needs to be removed from society and personally I don't care what his mental problems are or what his history is other than an interest in how the warped mind of a criminal works. Like a lab rat.

He broke a cardinal rule of our society and thus forfeited his right to be a member.

IMO he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He is an actor. Evident when LE Interviewed him and how his demeanor changed. I don't believe for a minute he was so distraught he couldn't function enough to give that initial DNA. He needed time to try and think his way out or even run. I also believe he attached himself to Jenice's Family as it was the perfect Family to victimize. Brother he could hang out with. Jenise having so much freedom. I do believe she was groomed. Gaining her trust and perhaps moved on to some "inappropriate touching"? Was he really depressed? Or was he just withdrawn around Family as he wasn't capable of forming family relationships. Did he even care? Did he only care when he wanted something from them? Strangling wasn't enough. Blunt force trauma! Was it rage? or was it one of his sick fantasies? Poor little Jenise suffered unspeakable acts. Lives are forever shattered. I'm just not buying what he is selling.

Thank you for saying this. The thought never crossed my mind to consider how I would feel if my daughter wanted to sleep over somewhere that had brothers (probably because she is not old enough to sleep over). I don't think I'd be comfortable with that, no matter how well I know the family. It isn't even just the brother I'd worry about, but if he also had friends over.

Not only that, I'll give you more to think about and you will probably never let your daughter spend the night any where without you. lol

Seriously, my two daughters do not do sleep overs, never have, never will. You have to wonder about the father too at sleep overs or anytime you allow your child to be away from you. Not only that but, any person that just drops by or the parenting style - will the sleep over kids be driven some where? will one or both parents be there? or will the mother leave the dad in charge while she goes shopping all day and/or night while the kids are busy with their friends? Do they have a revolving front door where friends, relatives, acquaintances are welcome to stop by at any time? will the kids be allowed to leave the home to go to a neighbors home?

Be careful with your beautiful daughter and never let anyone make you feel you are paranoid or over cautious. There is no such thing when we are raising our little ones with concern for their well being and safety.

I have a question: a few people have posted that the Wright's home only had two bedrooms -- one for the parents, one for the kids. Does anyone know if this is fact or not?

Thank you.
GRACE: To Justin. Justin, could you please show me the interior mock-up that we have made of the inside of the home? And let me see the video, as*

well.

Here`s the floor plan we think we`ve got down correctly. You have the entrance area. Then take a look at this. To the right, you`ve got the*

door going into the family room. We believe that would be the front door going into the family room. There`s a hallway, a possible door to the left*

of that. There`s bedroom number two and the master bedroom.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1408/05/ng.01.html

http://www.propertyshark.com

Property Shark says it is 864 sq ft. Are there single wides with 3 bedrooms?

They showed a floor plan on tje show but I can't find it anywhere.

All posts are MOO

I'm thinking about ShadyLady today and hoping she's doing okay.

I can't imagine being in the middle of this crime.

I've been mulling over the implications of GG's choice to target a little girl and whether or not that makes him a pedophile in the truest sense. Right now anyway I'm leaning more towards him being an opportunistic predator. IOW, not necessarily attracted to prepubescent children in particular but rather focusing on the weakest victim.

Hopefully we'll learn more after his psych evaluation. In any case he needs to be removed from society and personally I don't care what his mental problems are or what his history is other than an interest in how the warped mind of a criminal works. Like a lab rat.

He broke a cardinal rule of our society and thus forfeited his right to be a member.

bbm

IMO, that makes him a pedophile. The act of focusing on the weakest and the actual act upon J. He was attracted as evidenced by the probable cause statement spelling out what he did to J.

Every thing else you said, I agree with.

Thanks for posting this.

99.999999999% of teen boys are nothing like this, IMO. I think most are quite sweet, despite their rough housing, stupid behaviors, risk taking, outbursts of anger, etc.

I believe, respectfully, that it's totally unfair to view teen boys as innately dangerous. I think about the teen boy who found a baby in the woods decades ago and finally got to meet her recently, who choked up at the memory of finding her and how that made him feel. Or the friend of Abigail Hernandez who rushed to her and grabbed her up in a joy-filled bear hug when she was found. Or my brother in law, at age 18, telling me why his best friend Miguel is so cool: "If you take everything good about humans and wrap it up into one person, that's Miguel."

Disgusting anomalies like Gaeta should not cast a shadow on the reality of teen boys as a whole, who are, I maintain, at a special, sensitive spot in a man's life, not yet burnt by the sun, not yet fully embittered by the numbers of women who will reject them for not being "cool" enough, or a bad enough "Bad boy", still aware of the magic of childhood, yet old enough to appreciate the cuteness and joy of little kids.

No, I think teen boys are really some of the sweetest people out there, in general, just overgrown puppies, and the occasional monster should not make people fear them.

I agree that there are many, many, many awesome teenage boys out there. In all my years of teaching, I have never had a teenage student that I thought was anything remotely like some of the perps we discuss here. There are great, great kids out there. My post was not meant to come across otherwise. Only to note that we have to be careful who comes into the home, especially with little kids around.

Of course I don't think teenage boys are inherently bad or anything like that, but the increasing number of cases involving teenage boys is definitely alarming and worthy of further discussion, imo.

:wave:

Does anyone happen to have the link to the interview with the suspects mother at the mobile home park? I have been looking for it but have been unable to find it, if so thanks.

IMO he is a Pedophile. A Pedophile who kills.

Does anyone happen to have the link to the interview with the suspects mother at the mobile home park? I have been looking for it but have been unable to find it, if so thanks.

:Welcome1:

BBM:

I'm not sure he had a chance to. The heat was on quickly.
bbm
He probably had at least 15 hours, maybe more. No one has come forward to say they saw her at all on Sunday, nor was anyone looking for her until later Sunday. jmo

Respectfully, this is not rare. We see young adults in the center of crimes like this all the time. That's why a "17 year male" was #1 on my list as a suspect, without me knowing anything about Jenise's brother's friends, her hanging out with teenagers, etc.

I agree margarita. This case reminds me of poor little Jorelys Rivera. Her murderer was 20 years old. He pleaded guilty and then hung himself in prison. The GBI interviewed him to learn what they could about the mind of such a killer. I haven't seen the whole interview, but some of it is in this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nfession-murderer-molested-killed-girl-7.html

: seldom occurring or found : uncommon
— rare·ness noun http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rare

"Sexual homicide is a rare form of murder, comprising less than 1% of murders by either juveniles or adults. There were only an estimated 9 sexual homicides by juvenile in 1999. Despite its rarity, our understanding of this crime has made notable gains..." Pg. 43 of Juvenile Sexual Homicide.
http://books.google.com/books?id=iF...QSGkoCYAw&ved=0CFIQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

In reality, sexual homicide has a low base rate of occurrence with historical frequencies estimated from <1% to about 4% of all homicides for North America (5,6).http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=2267jkBtrMUHw1S26nVWlQ&bvm=bv.72938740,d.cGU

Again, looking at offender stats as a whole, as well as the total population of teenagers in the US, sexual homicides by kids under 18 are very, very are. Jorelys Rivera was not killed by a minor. The rates increase greatly after age 18. But in general, sexually motivated murders by youth are exceedingly rare, despite the recent cases we've seen - Alanna Gallagher, Jessica Ridgeway and this case.

According to a study of all sexual homicides occurring in Los Angeles County (huge area) between 1980 and 2004, 92.6% of offenders were between the ages of 18-59 with only 7.5% of them being minors (under 18). The mean age was 27.8 years and the median was 25 years.

It is a fully adult male who is more likely to commit such a crime and such crimes remain very, very rare.

So, I'm not going to allow a case like this to tell me teenage boys are dangerous. I'm going to use facts, math and logic, not rare, horrible cases like this.

I am not ready to buy that excuse since most who were abused as a child never go on to sexually abuse another child. The FBI looked for any abuse in Joe Duncan's childhood and found nothing yet by the age of 8 he was forcefully raping little boys younger than him.

If that was truly a factor with one in four girls and one and six boys being sexually abused every year in this country we would see this happening at an alarming rate and we don't. It is very rare for someone to do what this kid did.

Imo, he is like Duncan and both are sexual deviants, imo, just like the psyche doctors labeled Duncan when he was in his teens and said he was incurable and we all know they were exactly right for he went on to do the most sadistic sexual things to young children including murder.

23.Researchers report that the vast majority of sexually abused children do not grow up to be offenders and that the “cycle of sexual abuse” does not fully explain why a person would molest children.g

http://facts.randomhistory.com/child-sexual-abuse-facts.html
Thank you, oceanblueeyes. I was thinking something along these lines, but you said it much more succinctly than I would have.

yes,not every child that was abused becomes an abuser.But the vast majority of abusers were abused themselves.That's a fact.
Not to be argumentative, is it really a fact? I've heard it said repeatedly throughout my life, but I wonder. I need to research it.

I can't believe the head trauma and multiple fractures info. I mean, psycho or what???? Where did this crime happen???? There would be so much blood from her head. Did he use the ground? An object? Did he rape her indoors and then move her into the woods after? We know she was moved after death based on lividity on her body. The combination of strangulation and head trauma makes me think she didn't die right away and he killed her using the most brutal and bloody method. He probably used one of his own gym bags and the handle broke and he used whatever was around to use as a handle to carry her hidden inside of the bag. I felt that a bag would be used to transport her, to hide her. I think he kept her shorts and panties in his room (because he's not that bright or wanted to keep them) and then dumped them afterwards. The fact that he kept his own bloody and muddy clothes in his room is beyond dumb and reminds me of Tyler Holder who kept everything in his room too. Also 17 years old. The fact he kept direct evidence of the crime in his room indicates to me that the crime of rape happened in his room. Not sure about the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne