Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly has unusual behavior refusing to talk looking at a spot on the wall and not moving until the cops leave then he movies and stretches and is if to get comfortable. or he may just be messing with the cops.
I agree. Like just letting his snot hang clear down to his shirt and not wiping it the whole time they were in the room. I can't even imagine looking at that or being the one experiencing that!

From http://q13fox.com/2014/08/11/deputies-17-year-old-raped-murdered-girl-buried-her-in-3-feet-of-mud/:

"DNA evidence led investigators to obtain a warrant on Gaeta’s home, where they said they found blood-stained clothing and a bloody towel in Gabriel’s bedroom."

This seems like it would be AFTER the press conference about clothes. Was GG too scared to dispose of the items in his own bedroom, too dumb, too sure of himself and confident he wouldn't get caught?

Maybe it was GG's bloody clothing?

I was wondering if him being abused might come into play too. I know some start the "cycle", but many are just continuing learned behaviors. JMO And I in no way think that excuses ANYTHING he did.

Oh gosh no, it doesn't excuse it AT ALL. He's still an evil monster. But I think most often monsters are made, not born.

Regarding the surgery rumour, in the photo of gg at the vigil I thought I saw a long scar down his forearm.
I shouldn't have read those court documents. What a horrible horrible person.

Please paraphrase social media, do not quote or screenshot it. Also, NOBODY's social media except GG's (and MSM or LE) should be discussed here.

It is NOT an excuse but it could explain it.

I think we would need to know what specific kind of mental illness he is/was suffering from. Some major personality disorder or psychotic disorder? That could explain it. But just anti-depressants? Lots of people take those and never hurt anyone.

As I've read the threads of this tragedy, I always seem to lack the ability to put into words how I feel. Awful, disgusted, sick to my stomach, none even touch the exact feeling this case has given me since the beginning.

I wonder if GG, as a budding pedophile, felt he had found the perfect child in Jenise. He had a strong bond with her family. She was literally given the run of the MHP. The parents believed it was a safe cocoon for their little girl and probably thought it was nice that one of their son's friends took an interest in Jenise.

I also believe that he groomed her. Perhaps they had their "secret" hiding place in the woods where the grooming took place. I shudder to think how long this may have gone on and how far GG may have gone in molesting her prior to the rape and murder.

That seems possible but it confuses me. My abuser [ uncle] did the grooming thing and set it up to become my babysitter so we had regular private times. But it seems odd that GG would end his opportunities by killing her. Usually pedophiles treasure their times with their victims and try to keep them ongoing. Something must have gone sideways. :cry:

From http://q13fox.com/2014/08/11/deputies-17-year-old-raped-murdered-girl-buried-her-in-3-feet-of-mud/:

"DNA evidence led investigators to obtain a warrant on Gaeta’s home, where they said they found blood-stained clothing and a bloody towel in Gabriel’s bedroom."

This seems like it would be AFTER the press conference about clothes. Was GG too scared to dispose of the items in his own bedroom, too dumb, too sure of himself and confident he wouldn't get caught?

BBM: Trophies? (makes me ill)

As I've read the threads of this tragedy, I always seem to lack the ability to put into words how I feel. Awful, disgusted, sick to my stomach, none even touch the exact feeling this case has given me since the beginning.

I wonder if GG, as a budding pedophile, felt he had found the perfect child in Jenise. He had a strong bond with her family. She was literally given the run of the MHP. The parents believed it was a safe cocoon for their little girl and probably thought it was nice that one of their son's friends took an interest in Jenise.

I also believe that he groomed her. Perhaps they had their "secret" hiding place in the woods where the grooming took place. I shudder to think how long this may have gone on and how far GG may have gone in molesting her prior to the rape and murder.

I agree! There could be a reason she was regularly gone "for hours," and it might not have been playing jump rope! I hate what she ultimately went through and the thought of how often or with how many people she may have been harmed in the past. Poor, sweet, happy little girl!

I still do not understand not knowing whose house my child is for hours on end. Maybe I read too much websleuths or watch too much Dateline, but there is rarely a time my 5 year old goes anywhere that I don't question him when he gets home for any cues that anything strange happened. It won't guarantee he won't be molested, but everyone around knows I pay close attention and talk to him freely, so it reduces the risk. To me, parenting is about just that- equipping your children to be happy, productive humans and doing anything you can to reduce the risk of harm to keep them safe!

i really wonder too if he was grooming OR had already molested her in some fashion, once or more in the past, and this time it just went in a really bad direction and the perp literally snapped... also if he has other young victims still out there?

So based on this excerpt from this MSM article, Dad JW admits that kids, including GG, would spend the night at their home...claiming it's because of their culture. What culture? I can understand kids having sleepovers if their friends don't live close-by but when they live in the same MHP why would they be sleeping over?

The parents of slain 6-year-old Jenise Wright attended the first court appearance Monday for murder suspect Gabriel Gaeta, who was ordered held on $1 million bail, and said afterward that Gaeta had been a family friend.

“We feed them like we did Gabe,” Jenise’s father, Jim Wright, said of kids who live in their Steele Creek Mobile Home Park near East Bremerton. “They spend the night, like they did Gabe. This is part of our culture.

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/11/deputies-17-year-old-raped-murdered-girl-buried-her-in-3-feet-of-mud/

Please paraphrase social media, do not quote or screenshot it. Also, NOBODY's social media except GG's (and MSM or LE) should be discussed here.

so the brother's page that people are asking to be paraphrased is off limits then right ?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SnoopyDawgDawg

One of the first lessons learned in my first counseling class which then became a mantra (and which I often use with our clients):

"Mental illness is no excuse for bad behavior."

Mental illness does not automatically equal not knowing right from wrong. In fact I've worked with clients with just about every conceivable mental illness, and I have yet to encounter one that did not understand the concept of right versus wrong (including my inmate clients).

It is NOT an excuse but it could explain it.

But not mitigate it. IMO.

I think we would need to know what specific kind of mental illness he is/was suffering from. Some major personality disorder or psychotic disorder? That could explain it. But just anti-depressants? Lots of people take those and never hurt anyone.

Of course depression alone is not enough, but that indicates something to me. Often depression has associated comorbidities such as an anxiety disorder etc. An court ordered assessment will be forth with.

I am just catching up after work do it may have already been discussed, but I feel like based on his alleged behavior during questioning, both in his home and at the station, it seems like he wanted to be caught. I feel like he did something he thought he wanted to do and then couldn't handle the burden, almost. Not remorse, but unable to handle the pressure almost.

He did have some type of brain injury in the last year. Also, he was on antidepressants. Not sure if this has anything to do with anything but I suspect some mental health issues.

If you read the last 2 paragraphs on page 6, seems to me like he was trying to play games with LE during the interview, apparently not aware that when they left the room they were watching him. Seems like someone pretty cunning and sociopathic to me, IMO

http://media.bonnint.net/seattle/12/1288/128836.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member