Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure LE made note of his demeanor when they went to his home to get a sample DNA swab..

He knew the authorities would be closing in on him...his actions to me appear to show his consciousness of guilt..

I also get the feeling the bog where Jenise was found was not where the murder/rape took place..

Why does this beast have any bond at all? He should be held without bond. What if some sympathetic benefactor puts up the $1M?

The authorities also ask him if he needs to take his depression medication, just because he might be depressed, doesn't mean he'll be found incompetent..at least I hope not..

Glad they charged him as an adult with murder 1...plus other charges..

bbm

GRAPHIC

Apparently, in the med reports or according to LE, etc., lividity was found on her abdomen and her back -- indicating that her body was moved.

Lividity can start as early as 30 minutes after death, and it can occur up through 6 hours after death. We'll never know, but I do wonder where she was at first -- in the van (if so, he would have had some cleaning to do, IMO), somewhere else in the woods, abandoned house, where? She would have had to have been on her stomach for an hours or so, IMO, and deceased, for the lividity to occur... I guess he did the deed, went away & came back to move her, and then just went to bed.

JLSChook thank you for the youtube video. I gotta say I was surprised at how really heavy that little video was. Some of you know I rarely watch vids from msm or any type of tribute vids on WS. I like to stick to just the facts and not get too emotionally involved so I can think clearly. ( doesn't always work but i try ) I've been referring to this perp as a ' kid', not that I confuse him with a child but he doesn't seem like ' man' even if charged as an adult. He's a pretty big lurking figure in the video. Also I was struck by how quiet and serious that courtroom was. The look on bailiffs , cops, reporters, judge , the gallery...... You could feel the air in the room and its heaviness. There is no greater crime on earth in any country, in any jurisdiction, under any circumstances. There is none.

And I rarely get preachy here on ws, but here goes. JESUS WEPT ! :(

Welcome CrazyKat, I wish it were under different circumstances. Many of us here came to the forum due to missing or murdered people in our area. We have a deep desire to help the families.

I'm glad this has been brought to the attention of LE. GG's friends who might still think he's innocent would have no reason to care what anyone's opinion about J wandering around in the park, was. They might want to defend him, but it doesn't seem likely that part would be of any concern to them.

I misunderstood the post. Resulting in my post referring to it being GG's bud. My eyeballs need a bit of a break LOL

It just occurred to me, that there are other reasons for doctors to prescribe anti-depressants, aside from actually treating depression. I know years ago due to a chronic neck injury my doctor prescribed something like this and I didn't have depression at all, just a lot of pain. Since GG was highly athletic I wonder if he had a chronic wrestling injury that he was taking these for? Hmmm...

I got anti depressants, wellbutrin and clonopin sp ? 10 yrs ago to quit smoking, FWIW !

Welcome CrazyKat! Thanks for joining and sharing :)

Schmae, you are correct. There is no greater crime. I think the fact that he knew her, was trusted "like family" just adds salt to the wounds. I think prior to the identity being released, J's father said that he could forgive the perp. But after the identification of GG, his interviews have indicated that it is going to be a struggle to forgive. The betrayal is deeper because of the familial setting.

I am a local too. I have been reading these threads for a few days now. I don't know the families involved but I know people who know them.

Welcome CrazyKat! I love your name. But, sad that you found WS under these circumstances.

Yes, it is a tragedy for many many people. Usually this community is very very quiet....but now it seems even the dogs don't bark anymore.

I am doing my best to keep my head down, but it's been difficult being so close to the situation. I just pray everyone calms down and there are no more actions of violence. It would absolutely serve no propose.

I do hope to understand what made GG snap. I hear he is very shy, not talkative, but many of us want to know....WHY! WHY?? Does he even have the mental capabilities to give us any kind of answer.

Good point. This could work against him. He denied the need for his meds when specifically offered them. The case could be, "He must not be so bad off if he can go this long without meds." Just a thought. Nothing happens in those interrogations that isn't controlled by LE.

bbm

Two good points!!

He has brothers that haven't raped and obliterated a child so if this is the case it must have happened outside his home. Personally he can list mitigating factors until the cows come home but I will have no sympathy for the coward

How do you know?

He has brothers that haven't raped and obliterated a child so if this is the case it must have happened outside his home. Personally he can list mitigating factors until the cows come home but I will have no sympathy for the coward

How do you know? Also, I have zero sympathy for him.

Can we please take Gabe Gaeta and Tyler Holder and put them in the same prison and let the other prisoners take care of them.

Schmae, you are correct. There is no greater crime. I think the fact that he knew her, was trusted "like family" just adds salt to the wounds. I think prior to the identity being released, J's father said that he could forgive the perp. But after the identification of GG, his interviews have indicated that it is going to be a struggle to forgive. The betrayal is deeper because of the familial setting.

Can you imagine?
gg was a friend of JW's brother.
Her dad was a mentor to gg.
mom even stated yesterday that gg was like family.
No bigger betrayal than that.

It just occurred to me, that there are other reasons for doctors to prescribe anti-depressants, aside from actually treating depression. I know years ago due to a chronic neck injury my doctor prescribed something like this and I didn't have depression at all, just a lot of pain. Since GG was highly athletic I wonder if he had a chronic wrestling injury that he was taking these for? Hmmm...

From what I understand, as a result of a concussion or other head injuries, sleep problems can occur along with mood swings and post traumatic headaches etc. One modality of therapy is anti depressants. However, now I am unsure as to whether GG actually had a head injury.

Welcome CrazyKat! I love your name. But, sad that you found WS under these circumstances.

Yes, it is a tragedy for many many people. Usually this community is very very quiet....but now it seems even the dogs don't bark anymore.

I am doing my best to keep my head down, but it's been difficult being so close to the situation. I just pray everyone calms down and there are no more actions of violence. It would absolutely serve no propose.

I do hope to understand what made GG snap. I hear he is very shy, not talkative, but many of us want to know....WHY! WHY?? Does he even have the mental capabilities to give us any kind of answer.

I hope that he will talk at some point because we are all wondering what the heck happened? There just did not appear to be any obvious red flags and that is particularly jarring. I also understand that he had a girlfriend or someone that he was dating. He had many friends! It just doesn't add up.

I have wondered about drugs. Was he on steroids? Was he smoking marijuana now that our state laws have made it legal. Not for teens but certainly easier to get a hold of. Harder drugs? I just want there to be some explanation. Nothing would ever excuse the act, but my gosh, WHY?!!

****** GRAPHIC POST WARNING---SCROLL + ROLL IF NOT INTERESTED **************

I agee with some of what you indicated. Especially the impulsive part.

IMO, I think some of us are giving this kid way too much credit as far as planning, grooming the child for years,
being a previous victim of child abuse, elaborate coverup, etc. etc.

I dont think he planned on killing her at all.
I think this punk just finally acted out a sick fantasy he had for a long time about having sex with her. I do think his meds probably contributed to his sick thoughts as we know the types of medicines he was taking can alter thinking.

But I think since this kid knew the girl for so long that he probably had fleeting thoughts at times about being deviant with her and this 1 day, he just was being a bully punk and he may have even thought he could talk her into not telling anyone.

Once he got her to whereever he was going to force himself on her, things took a much more horrible turn because he probably didnt realize at first how bad he was hurting her internally because he probably just ignored her crying and blocked it out. The poor girl was horrified and in shock and that maybe she didnt scream out as loud as we would think she would or the punk just blocked it out.

Its even possible that he killed her during the sexual attack because she would not cooperate. Im not convinced it was after sex because the poor girl was most likely fighting and struggling. In any event, once he tried to kill her by strangulation, she would not die. Its not like in the movies with strangulation and I have heard on documentaries that it is much more difficult than anyone realizes. So he switched methods and just bashed her head in. He truly became a monster during this.

Then he just hides her body in the swampy area that he knew was there. I am thinking the rape/murder could have either been right there in swampy area or in the van and he waited till dark to take her there.

He then comes home and tries to do some minimal hiding of the clothes and other amateur coverup attempt.
He goes to the candle light service because he was paranoid.

Anyway, just so glad LE caught him and I am praying for the girls family. I hope this boy gets the proper punishment as far as prison time because this crime deserves nothing less than the maximum punishment.

This is all MOO...

Do I think he made an organized plan? No. Do I think a desire to rape a child was in his thoughts for a long time? Yes. MSM reported he'd been seen walking around with Jenise (and maybe other little kids) in the past. Two years ago a mother warned him to stay away from her 11 year old daughter. Grooming doesn't have to be more than just befriending a potential victim and gaining her trust. At least one mom recognized that.

We don't have the whole story yet but I'm not at all convinced that GG didn't intend to murder poor Jenise. I don't know when he made that decision - maybe it became part of some sick fantasy that unfolded as he assaulted her - but I believe the thought lit up his mind like a blinking neon sign.

I'm sure we'll hear GG claim it was an “accident” but I believe that like I believe he became catatonic during questioning.

Welcome CrazyKat, from a Bremerton native.

If they give him any plea deal at all it had better come with a 500 page confession and a complete psychological study clause.

Nope. The juvenile homicide arrest rate fell another 14% in 2012, which is 43% lower than in 1960. http://www.eji.org/node/825

Research and
Evaluation B I T S
Violent Youth Crime in U.S. Falls to New 32-Year Low
by Jeffrey A. Butts

According to new national arrest estimates calculated from data reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation
(FBI), law enforcement agencies across the United States made slightly more than 60,000 violent crime arrests
involving youth under age 18 in 2012.

The FBI measures violent crime trends using the four offenses of murder, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated
assault. The number of youth arrests for all four offenses in 2012 represented a decline of 10 percent compared with
2011, and it contributed to an overall drop of 36 percent since 2003. During the same period, violent crime arrests
involving offenders age 18 and older fell just 9 percent.

Between 2003 and 2012, the estimated number of youth arrests for murder fell 37 percent, while forcible rape
arrests declined 36 percent, robbery arrests dipped 20 percent, and youth arrests for aggravated assault dropped
nearly 43 percent. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=twShwNAanvewGhVibnZxww&bvm=bv.72938740,d.cGU

[h=1]Youth Violence: National Statistics[/h]

[h=3]Violent Crime Arrest Rates Among Persons Ages 10-24 Years, by Sex and Year, United States, 1995–2011[/h]
vca_sex_10-24-1995-2011_600w318h.gif

For persons ages 10 to 24 years, violent crime arrest rates were higher for males than for females from 1995-2011. For males ages 10 to 24 years, violent crime arrest rates declined from 850.8 arrests per 100,000 population in 1995 to 423.1 arrests per 100,000 in 2011. For females ages 10 to 24 years, violent crime arrest rates declined from 139.6 arrests per 100,000 in 1995 to 99.7 arrests per 100,000 in 2011. http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/youthviolence/stats_at-a_glance/vca_temp-trends.html

According to data released by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, juvenile arrests for violent crimes (murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault) declined 29% between 2006 and 2011 (Juvenile Arrests 2011, December 2013). The number of juvenile court cases involving violent offenses fell 8% between 2008 and 2009 (Juvenile Court Statistics, 2009, July 2012) and 8% between 2009 and 2010 (Juvenile Court Statistics, 2010, June 2013).https://www.ncjrs.gov/yviolence/

Yes, 2013 is not included in the stats, but there is no indication that crime rates in 2013 have drastically increased for juveniles.

Thanks for posting this Gitana. I just thought it needed to be posted again for those that may have missed it.

I'm trying to understand why any of GG's friends would be angry about a neighbor talking about Jenise wandering the park unattended all the time. It's no reflection on GG at all since Jenise is no relation to him at all.

I don't think that's who made a threat JMO

Exactly what I was getting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members