Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever smoked a joint that has been dipped in embalming fluid? Caused quite a dramatic change in my son's demeanor and attitude. Just saying....

Well no, I haven't. I would never ever ever try PCP (That's what it is) ... At that point it isn't just smoking a little ganj anymore. That's hardcore and PCP makes people lose their minds.

As in my h (in LE) sees people brought into jail on that. It is extremely dangerous for police bc nothing will subdue someone non that stuff.

Ever smoked a joint that has been dipped in embalming fluid? Caused quite a dramatic change in my son's demeanor and attitude. Just saying....

While it isn't the same, it is very similar to PCP. Scary stuff. Hope your son is okay!

On the mat he was the star, off the mat maybe he felt inadequate. Deep down he was struggling
Feeling inadequate and struggling are aspects of teen years (and beyond) that most people can relate to. Can't see how that would cause a person to rape & murder a child.

Have you seen this pic of him at the candle light gathering standing there holding a candle. I'm speech less. Jmo

Eta the pic is on Nancy's front page with the heading about the murder he is holding a candle with a burgundy tee shirt on.

ciao http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace

Thank you for that. He's a real creep.

I found this reference on his you tube. His sign in name is Mannaisse1000

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=mannaise1000&sm=3

I think he's referring to the antics in the video, not to any brain injury sustained by himself.

But interestingly, when I was perusing stats today, I read one that stated that ALL the minors in the sample studied who had been sentenced to death (back when that was still allowed), had suffered head injury in the past. (Note, I'm not saying all, the article is! ;)
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/21/arts/damaged-brains-and-the-death-penalty.html

Is that crazy or what?

I am a local too. I have been reading these threads for a few days now. I don't know the families involved but I know people who know them.

The friends of GG are pretty much in shock and disbelief. He was not the kind of kid that gave off creepy vibes, but of course, now that he stands accused it is possible that people will look back and think about things he may have said or some of his actions differently.

I know that many are angry at J's parents for allowing her free roam of the neighborhood, but it is not unheard of in enclosed neighborhoods in the area. I don't doubt that she was loved by her parents and family. Their style was permissive perhaps even legally neglect, but I personally do not blame them for this. I blame the perp.

I have read that the teens and kids in that mobile home park frequently were outside and had freedom to roam. The weather here has been so warm that it wouldn't surprise me to see kids out playing all day long. The dry spell made the LE's tip about looking for someone with muddy clothing all the more significant because we haven't had rain for a long while.

I don't really have anything of significance to add. Just wanted to share that having this happen right where you live sure feels different. I know the schools they attended and it saddens me to think about the hole that is now left at each school. If GG did it and at this point I do believe he did, that still doesn't mean that his friends and family aren't hurting. They are. And poor Jenise! What an absolute joy she was to people, I am told. Her little school friends are certainly in pain too.

This is such a tragedy. How did life get so messed up for Jenise and GG??

What a great first post!!! Welcome!!!!

Feeling inadequate and struggling are aspects of teen years (and beyond) that most people can relate to. Can't see how that would cause a person to rape & murder a child.

My work environment involves being around teens all day in a school setting. Boys and their social status by how many sexual encounters they had is still a big thing unfortunately. I just don't think he could handle the raw feeling anymore.

Not that it matters....but PCP is NOT embalming fluid.

Teens need sleep. That is why the school board here chose to start high school later.

I wonder if the lack of sleep entered into his downfall?

I just do not believe one day a nice kid woke up,and decided to rape a little girl

My view is anything sourced only from ask fm isn't allowed to be posted. If there is a second source, fine. However, since we are referencing the relationship with another minor...another :nono:

My view is anything sourced only from ask fm isn't allowed to be posted. If there is a second source, fine. However, since we are referencing the relationship with another minor...another :nono:

Don't know until you ask. Tks

I feel a real need to understand 'why' this happened. Why would a normal teenager suddenly rape and kill. There has to be a history or a trigger.

IMO, a normal teenager would not. Ever.

Not that it matters....but PCP is NOT embalming fluid.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92771

"Kids Use Embalming Fluid as Drug"

The chemical is embalming fluid, and users — mainly teens and twentysomethings — are buying tobacco or marijuana cigarettes that have been soaked in it, then dried. They cost about $20 apiece and are called by nearly a dozen names nationwide, including "wet," "fry" and "illy."

If you don't mind me asking, how old was he when this happened? tia

I can't remember where I read it but I think it was from one of his friend's social media page but I think deep down he was very troubled. Some kids need to try hard to fit in and they fake that they have it all. I think he was turned down many times in a sexual way and chose to be in charge by committing this heinous crime. Just my opinion.

You may be right, I mean something was wrong. But I reviewed his social media - ask fm, all of that. I saw ntohing to indicate a deeply troubled person. Or even slightly troubled. There is so much out there that is far, far more significant on the part of young people who haven't hurt a fly: http://www.cnet.com/news/ask-fm-the-troubling-secret-playground-of-tweens-and-teens/

And we love it when you ask! It's so much easier than "cleanup on aisle 5"! No talk of minors (specific relationships) and no ask fm at all.

Well to that I will just ponder if he had any normal 17 yr old male sexual experiences. Is that fair ?

I truly hope there is an answer. We all seek one when we don't understand. "If" GG is what I suspect he is........well pure Evil does just that. They present exactly what they want you to see. Is it Nature? Is it Nurture? Is it a bit of both? It will be debated until the end of time. Sadly. IMO. I pray I am wrong so there is an answer for those that loved Jenise. They deserve "something" from this horrific tragedy.

I hope that he will talk at some point because we are all wondering what the heck happened? There just did not appear to be any obvious red flags and that is particularly jarring. I also understand that he had a girlfriend or someone that he was dating. He had many friends! It just doesn't add up.

I have wondered about drugs. Was he on steroids? Was he smoking marijuana now that our state laws have made it legal. Not for teens but certainly easier to get a hold of. Harder drugs? I just want there to be some explanation. Nothing would ever excuse the act, but my gosh, WHY?!!

I'm right with you. It makes no sense. I saw nothing that would indicate a troubled soul.

However, I don't believe it was drugs, steroids, mental health issues, neurological issues, etc., because of one thing- how he acted and tried to manipulate the cops, when they came to question him and/or get DNA swabs at his house on two occasions and when he was being questioned at the police station.

He turned his emotions on and off and acted "crazY' or seriously disturbed when LE was in the room, but the moment they were gone, he was wiping his nose, moving around, stretching, yawning...

That's manipulation and shows a lack of empathy. I don't know how there weren't various apparent signs of what this guy was before now, if, as it appears, there weren't, but if he hadn't been caught I have no doubt this would've been the first of a line of horrible murders. (If it was the first).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx