Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say quite possibly. If he was angry at the W's or "caught in the act" by JW or just a bully underneath it all, he could have a good relationship with his mom and still be a nasty guy. And of course, mental illness of almost any category, if serious enough, works the same way.

<-- Mom to two mentally ill adult sons who I love and they love me, still at home but very capable of violence against others, depending on symptoms.

BBM I had this though a few pages back, but it's worth repeating. It is possible that GG had some sort of violation or trauma years ago and it only manifested (in an obvious manner, there may have been subtle signs) now. MOO, ok? But, perhaps he picked up on the "easy prey" vibe and this has some deep psychological roots. Maybe he knew of the charges (JW), maybe not. But instinctually he could have found a trigger in this family. I do think there is so much rage behind this crime.

It's an indication that there are serious issues in the home. I know we're not supposed to talk about the parents as suspects etc, but are we allowed to discuss the parenting problems and CPS removing the other kids?

No. Having the other children removed from the home by CPS is fairly standard procedure in a disappearance/murder such as this. Discussing this has nothing to do with sleuthing Jenise's murder and doesn't serve our victims.

SOOOO AT LEAST 6 PEOPLE SLEPT THERE?
2 Parents in master bedroom and 4 kids in other bedroom.
Guessing 2 in bunkbeds and 2 ?? floor, pull out cot?

Why not? We have five in a space nearly 200sq ft short of that. And we have more than enough room. Sure, there are luxuries I'd like to have, but they are just that. Luxuries.

Agree. Just from her Interview she seemed like a lovely caring lady. I feel so bad for her.
I think deep down she knew something was very wrong hence the crying during the interview. Something wasn't right and she could feel it. MOO

There is a rather recent book written by an adult female sociopath. (She has never gone down the criminal path and leads a productive life.) If you want me to dig up the title, I would be happy to do so. My teen daughter read it and then shared with me. We both agree we learned so much about sociopaths from this candid book. Perhaps you already know about this book.

I may have heard about it- but haven't read it. If you could find the title I would love that!
I've been doing more reading on the subject more recently- was thrilled when I found the forum for sociopaths and learned many do lead productive lives while still manipulative- productive non-criminal lives. It gives me the hope that I can absoluetly help my daughter, because it is only a matter of time before she chooses how she is going to live and I worry what those choices might be.

Couple of my thoughts for the say--- someone that lives in the neighborhood and posts here said the FBI was focusing on the screen. Makes me wonder if he tapped on the window or something to get her attention to come out!

And I would not be surprised to find out he was defending a girlfriend (in his head only, obviously). Boys that age are very macho. It would not be beyond them to hear a story from a girlfriend about how an ex-boyfriend wronged her and the current boyfriend want to do something to defend her and get back at the ex-boyfriend. I have seen it happen lots of times!! ***Please note--- this is not a sleuth or anything I have seen anyone anywhere say happened! It is just a thought about 17 year old macho boys and their thoughts toward a girlfriend. Obviously, most boys give a punch in the nose or flatten a tire, but this dude is OFF! I would not be surprised if he thought he was doing it as revenge for someone he loves. After reading the posts about police asking about something someone usually wears, I kept thinking of him throwing a necklace given by an ex-boyfriend onto the poor baby, or something along those lines. Very "Godfather"-ish!

I bet it's really hard to like someone who might be on to you. Someone who knows something is "wrong" with you.

My interest in the sociopath is that my daughter's bio dad (whome she will never know exists- she was adopted and raised by my husband since infancy) was a sociopath. I watch her because sometimes I see odd behavior. I think somdtimes she doesn't like me (deep inside) because if anyone would know- it'd be me. I am always waiting to see if empathy can be taught- or if she will even learn to mimic it. I'm always waiting to see if she'll outgrow certain things (she is only 8)- but I see things that are worrisome- and worse, I see her learn to try to mimic empathy. It'd be really hard to like the person who knows- even if that person has made excuses for you or enabled some behaviors.

Very perceptive !! So true. The feeling anyone gets when feeling someone sees right through them.. Mixed feelings.

I imagine when it happens, communication is very important. Either to help the person open-up and the other to show their support.

I bet it's really hard to like someone who might be on to you. Someone who knows something is "wrong" with you.

My interest in the sociopath is that my daughter's bio dad (whome she will never know exists- she was adopted and raised by my husband since infancy) was a sociopath. I watch her because sometimes I see odd behavior. I think somdtimes she doesn't like me (deep inside) because if anyone would know- it'd be me. I am always waiting to see if empathy can be taught- or if she will even learn to mimic it. I'm always waiting to see if she'll outgrow certain things (she is only 8)- but I see things that are worrisome- and worse, I see her learn to try to mimic empathy. It'd be really hard to like the person who knows- even if that person has made excuses for you or enabled some behaviors.

I want to say, in your daughters defense, most 8 yr olds do weird and worrisome things. And most 8 yr olds mimic our human behavior because they are just learning about it themselves. I remember once on a road trip, passing a horrible car accident with ambulances and cop cars, and saying to the kids, ' isnt that horrible?' ...and my 8 yr old son shrugged and said " Sucks to be them" and went back to his mario brothers game. :eek:

I was so upset, and convinced that he had no empathy or compassion...but he is now grown and an EMT first responder and has plenty of compassion and caring towards others.

Only saying this because I'd hate for you to unconsciously assign to your DD, the bad attributes of her birth father. :cry: It is easy to do because she probably does lots of things that remind you of him. OK< off soap box now. :wave:

I do not understand bail being offered. I know I have read other cases where there was a"no bail". What is the difference here if anyone knows? TIA.

Could he have been provided bail since he is technically still a "juvenile"?... And therefore the requirements are more lax?...(even though he will be tried as an adult due to the severity of the case...)

Just a thought...

BBM: Agreed, because in my experience, the biggest fear the sociopath has is exposure. Without empathy, they have no idea what to do to when they cannot pretend they are like everyone else anymore. I have a friend who is a sociopath. Each time something happens where he cannot behave like the rest of the world, and he is exposed as the sociopath he is, he moves. And starts his life all over. To his credit, he knows a lot of his life is an act, but accepts that that is what he has to do to live in society. Not everyone has such a logical mind, though. JMO, of course.

I'm not able to keep up with the threads in my free time anymore as they are moving very fast. But I've been thinking about GG's coach saying something to the effect of GG is a mystery to him and that he is shy off mat and at practice but during matches he is freakishly strong (and I believe the descriptor of animalistic and maybe aggressive were used). That makes me wonder if he had to be trained to 'turn it on' during matches. But that still makes me wonder how it wouldn't happen during practices unless he was just mastering moves and technique.
Anyway I'm wondering if he uses some type of trigger to go into a different mode and if something triggered him. I don't see how that would make him rape instead of just beat anyone but the coaches words keep coming back to me about his Hyde/Jekyll with the wrestling.

Rage against an overbearing mother possibly? MOO

There may well be a serious underlying issue of rage against his mother, but I'm not convinced of that at this point, nor am I convinced that rage had anything to do with the crime at all.

What I see in the momma/gg dynamic is a son who is used to running to momma to fix/do/get for him and a momma who is used to fixing/doing/getting whatever she thinks her son needs to make him happy. I've seen situations where mommas finally get a clue and realize their enabling is doing more harm than good; but when they finally stand up and say "no," all hades breaks loose, yes, with anger, rage, vindictiveness from the son toward the mother; but again, I don't see rage against momma entering the picture...yet.

At this point, this is how I envision what happened:

I see gg pining away/obsessing over a little girl. I see him trumping up some romantic infatuation in his mind complete with a rosy vision of how it all will play out. I see a little girl who is in awe of her big brother's friend who pays her some attention and might have a bit of a little girl crush on her "first prince," if you will.

Then I see gg ushering this along, feeding this romantic notion to himself and the little girl. There was probably touching, kissing, snuggling before the night in question (and I do believe it was Saturday night).

Remember the girl that said something to the effect that she usually took JW home...but not Saturday night? Something was definitely different that night. At this point in time I'm leaning toward: Rather than going home as usual Saturday night, JW stayed out with gg (and yes possibly someone else who later went on home), in which case the report of her being in her bed is "mistaken." I think he may well have taken her for a "treat" to BK as enticement to keep her from going on home as usual.

IMO, I think that once they got back to his place, he envisioned a "romantic conclusion" to the end of the night, and he "made his move" toward her in the van at a level far past the former touching and feeling and snuggling; however, his "advances" hurt Jenise, she screamed and fought (and I hope left scratches...that's why I'm obsessed with that long-sleeved shirt of his and the timing of when he wore it), and he tried to strangle her to silence her; IMO when that proved futile he hit her in the head with a blunt object until he was sure she was silenced forever. I think this was born of panic, not rage...pure panic that he would get caught if he didn't shut JW up.

IMO in the aftermath he took the poor babe to the bog and hid her, returned home, cleaned out the van as best he could, cleaned himself up as best he could and tossed his clothes in the closet. At this point it might have been getting mighty close to dawn so he figured he'd have plenty of time to get rid of his clothes another time. Little did he know that LE was going to be swooping down with a vengeance and sealing up the place tighter than a drum.

So when LE came calling, he went into the "I'm sad, protect me momma" mode and hid behind his momma's "skirts" until she couldn't protect him anymore. And the "act" did not work on LE despite his best efforts.

Based on the evidence we have, I do not see a sociopath and I don't see a psychopath...yet. I'm anxiously awaiting the results of the psych eval. What I do see is a pedophile who is used to momma fixing his messes and finding himself a a major "mess" that he had to fix himself, so he went to the nth degree to do so. That still makes him a monster in my book.

Back to the momma/son dynamic and rage: Momma's been able to fix a lot of stuff, but momma ain't gonna be able to fix this, so I'll be watching for son to turn on his momma, possibly refusing to speak to her ever again and somehow managing to blame her for him being in this mess (something along the lines of "you had too many kids, I was neglected," "you didn't raise me right," blahblahblah).

That's where my head's at with all this right now. Naturally it will be subject to change.

Oh gg's shoes and socks? Sucked right off his feet in that bog IMO.

I'm not able to keep up with the threads in my free time anymore as they are moving very fast. But I've been thinking about GG's coach saying something to the effect of GG is a mystery to him and that he is shy off mat and at practice but during matches he is freakishly strong (and I believe the descriptor of animalistic and maybe aggressive were used). That makes me wonder if he had to be trained to 'turn it on' during matches. But that still makes me wonder how it wouldn't happen during practices unless he was just mastering moves and technique.
Anyway I'm wondering if he uses some type of trigger to go into a different mode and if something triggered him. I don't see how that would make him rape instead of just beat anyone but the coaches words keep coming back to me about his Hyde/Jekyll with the wrestling.

I think this explains exactly what he was doing in the police interrogation room. Exactly.

I hadn't thought about it in terms of the actual crime, but you could certainly be right.

There is a rather recent book written by an adult female sociopath. (She has never gone down the criminal path and leads a productive life.) If you want me to dig up the title, I would be happy to do so. My teen daughter read it and then shared with me. We both agree we learned so much about sociopaths from this candid book. Perhaps you already know about this book.

Are you talking about "An Unquiet Mind" by Kay Redfield Jamison? Or " Sociopath Next Door " by Martha Stout Very interesting books. Jmo

ciao

I remember this. I thought it should have been named "Creative Writings of a Narcissist." Your mileage may vary.

Well, it IS written by a manipulator. What I learned from it is to better define sociopaths and how to deal with a sociopath child (i.e. they need difficult challenges).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member