Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Gabe need to be "mentored"? Why did he need "mentoring"? Where was his own father? What about his step-father? What about other males of importance, i.e. his older brothers? his coach? JMO

He had PLENTY of mentors IMO

I think it is really difficult and inappropriate to make any kind of comparison or diagnosis with the limited information we have at this point. Additionally, an accurate assessment is very lengthy and takes a lot of time. Jmo

I think we have quite a bit of information at this point, actually. I'm surprised we have so much information so soon, honestly. jmo
As far as making speculative comparisons, that's one of the main reasons why I'm here :) Especially to compare GG to ARS eta: because I think they both have the same @#$% Fk syndrome, whatever that is. I'm going to call it SFS from now on, Sick F%^& Syndrome.

I didn't realize this is the 2nd child of James Wright's that has died. A 9 mo old has an intestinal problem that killed him :(

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local...or-the-pieces-to-put-things-together_42135210

"The heartache of losing a child isn’t new to Jenise’s father. James Aaron Wright, from a previous marriage, was 9 months old when he died of an intestinal condition."
All posts are MOO

I can't read this story, it says it's available to subscribers only.

One thing I did notice though in that profile that Surfie posted was the absence or separation from a parent. Where is

Your post was perfect. No need to apologize or change a thing.

He lives in a state far away

Sometimes it is easier to talk with an adult figure -- usually male/male and female/female -- who is not your parent, especially, IMO, if you are a teenager. Let's assume that GG had a good relationship with his step-dad, but maybe JW and GG had more in common, similar interests, or that JW simply took the time to pay attention to him about things that were not wrestling.

I had a close talking relationship with the mother of a close friend of mine. She & my mother were good friends, too, and we were neighbors. We'd just drink coffee and joke, and chat, etc. No secrets from my mom, with whom I was also very close, but my friend's mom was about 10 years younger, and a bit more "with it." I still miss her today, and it's been a long, long time.

I don't think this type thing is that uncommon -- at least with females. IDK about males, but I don't see anything wrong with it ("on paper" in this instance, certainly), and prolly both GG and JW enjoyed each other's company. Teens, especially, don't necessarily share some of their doubts, questions, plans, etc. with their parents even though things are fine between them. It was just that this relationship turned out to be such a ..... betrayal. On purpose or not? Who knoze? I'm not sure that I'm willing to give GG that much credit. JMHO.

Maybe GG home had more rules.

More fun for a teen where things are really loose

I think we have quite a bit of information at this point, actually. I'm surprised we have so much information so soon, honestly. jmo
As far as making speculative comparisons, that's one of the main reasons why I'm here :) Especially to compare GG to ARS eta: because I think they both have the same @#$% Fk syndrome, whatever that is. I'm going to call it SFS from now on, Sick F%^& Syndrome.

It seemed like ARS was not as well liked as the other boy of the father's.

And ARS had some really weird religious things in his background.

Someone 16 could make their own choice, I would think. Strange. jmo

It's an indication that there are serious issues in the home. I know we're not supposed to talk about the parents as suspects etc, but are we allowed to discuss the parenting problems and CPS removing the other kids?

Thanks for pointing that out to me..

So, if the rape/murder happened in his home, where were his parents? Then how could they know GG was home all weekend?

I wonder if the authorities took bedding as well. I know I didn't see that but the inventory of the evidence has not been provided as yet..

Makes it more heinous and horrendous to me..knowing this poor baby was just two doors from her home the entire time...SMH
Truly. They had to be out at some point (the Parents) I believe a poster stated LE was at his home collecting evidence all day. I have no link to support this tho.

Why would LE assume the bag was nylon, black or a duffle bag then? I think there was a bag located there. JMO
Yes after much reading of posts I am now looking at the whole statement reading as u pointed out. How would they know it came from a nylon bag if it was just the strap?

SFS! :D :silly:

It could just be joking around - taking jabs at his brothers. But it's interesting that the "joke" puts the blame on his mother. I honestly think his comment was meant to be light-hearted....but could be revealing. JMO and spectulation...I really want to like his mom, but I wonder if GG did.

I bet it's really hard to like someone who might be on to you. Someone who knows something is "wrong" with you.

My interest in the sociopath is that my daughter's bio dad (whome she will never know exists- she was adopted and raised by my husband since infancy) was a sociopath. I watch her because sometimes I see odd behavior. I think somdtimes she doesn't like me (deep inside) because if anyone would know- it'd be me. I am always waiting to see if empathy can be taught- or if she will even learn to mimic it. I'm always waiting to see if she'll outgrow certain things (she is only 8)- but I see things that are worrisome- and worse, I see her learn to try to mimic empathy. It'd be really hard to like the person who knows- even if that person has made excuses for you or enabled some behaviors.

I bet it's really hard to like someone who might be on to you. Someone who knows something is "wrong" with you.

My interest in the sociopath is that my daughter's bio dad (whome she will never know exists- she was adopted and raised by my husband since infancy) was a sociopath. I watch her because sometimes I see odd behavior. I think somdtimes she doesn't like me (deep inside) because if anyone would know- it'd be me. I am always waiting to see if empathy can be taught- or if she will even learn to mimic it. I'm always waiting to see if she'll outgrow certain things (she is only 8)- but I see things that are worrisome- and worse, I see her learn to try to mimic empathy. It'd be really hard to like the person who knows- even if that person has made excuses for you or enabled some behaviors.

Wow...that is very insightful. You are a very strong person.

As a mom, I think even if mom did have a suspicion after the fact, her emotional mind would have been saying '' surely not, you've got it wrong, no way did he do this' . I think that would be automatic first reaction for a mom.
Agree. Just from her Interview she seemed like a lovely caring lady. I feel so bad for her.

Warning! Graphic!

FWIW and MOO...

The wooden pallet was there for a reason – to cover a 4 foot mud hole. IOW to make a bridge to cross over the bog. That tells me it was either on or very near a commonly used trail.

If that's the case then I can see GG carrying Jenise's body to it, putting her down, moving the pallet then replacing it over her. That could explain the muddy shirt but not muddy shorts. The pallet was probably dirty from kids walking over it and (this is hard to type) Jenise's body would have picked up mud. Just a thought. A very sad one.

There is a rather recent book written by an adult female sociopath. (She has never gone down the criminal path and leads a productive life.) If you want me to dig up the title, I would be happy to do so. My teen daughter read it and then shared with me. We both agree we learned so much about sociopaths from this candid book. Perhaps you already know about this book.

Warning! Graphic!

FWIW and MOO...

The wooden pallet was there for a reason – to cover a 4 foot mud hole. IOW to make a bridge to cross over the bog. That tells me it was either on or very near a commonly used trail.

If that's the case then I can see GG carrying Jenise's body to it, putting her down, moving the pallet then replacing it over her. That could explain the muddy shirt but not muddy shorts. The pallet was probably dirty from kids walking over it and (this is hard to type) Jenise's body would have picked up mud. Just a thought. A very sad one.

LE stated I think in their second last press release that J was found near a well travelled trail used by teens. It was at this point I was more convinced that the perp was a teen. Jmo

There is a rather recent book written by an adult female sociopath. (She has never gone down the criminal path and leads a productive life.) If you want me to dig up the title, I would be happy to do so. My teen daughter read it and then shared with me. We both agree we learned so much about sociopaths from this candid book. Perhaps you already know about this book.

I would be interested in the title.

I think GG is simply a run of the mill perverted sadistic child rapist and that is his motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member