Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed like ARS was not as well liked as the other boy of the father's.

And ARS had some really weird religious things in his background.

I definitely agree that GG seems much more popular and well liked than ARS which makes this all the more interesting to me. Why do these guys who seem to have different types of backgrounds both have the same SFS? Maybe their backgrounds are not that different afterall, and this is one aspect Id like to know more about.

Re: Ars' obsession with religion, I have a feeling that GG has some religious issues as well. (Did anyone answer @y question yet on if he attended church?) On GGs ask he references the 7 Deadly Sins, etc.

Sorry if this post is barely legible, I'm on a crappy device, can barely read or type.

Agr

I'm new to the thread and haven't read much, but is it known that the kids were in the smaller room? I know our kids and their stuff outnumber my spouse and I, and so they have the master. I know others who live in mobile homes and keep the same arrangement. It's actually not uncommon for parents in large families to give up "master" bedrooms so the kids have the space they need.
Makes total sense!

All posts are MOO

Sometimes it is easier to talk with an adult figure -- usually male/male and female/female -- who is not your parent, especially, IMO, if you are a teenager. Let's assume that GG had a good relationship with his step-dad, but maybe JW and GG had more in common, similar interests, or that JW simply took the time to pay attention to him about things that were not wrestling.

I had a close talking relationship with the mother of a close friend of mine. She & my mother were good friends, too, and we were neighbors. We'd just drink coffee and joke, and chat, etc. No secrets from my mom, with whom I was also very close, but my friend's mom was about 10 years younger, and a bit more "with it." I still miss her today, and it's been a long, long time.

I don't think this type thing is that uncommon -- at least with females. IDK about males, but I don't see anything wrong with it ("on paper" in this instance, certainly), and prolly both GG and JW enjoyed each other's company. Teens, especially, don't necessarily share some of their doubts, questions, plans, etc. with their parents even though things are fine between them. It was just that this relationship turned out to be such a ..... betrayal. On purpose or not? Who knoze? I'm not sure that I'm willing to give GG that much credit. JMHO.

BBM, I wonder what interests those could be? Chopping wood? Not directed at Borndem, just generally, but this quote fit.

My current theory about the "why now" trigger: August 2nd is the anniversary of his mother's sister's death. We still don't know if his parents were home all day but very often people take memorial trips on the anniversary of a loved one's death, getting together with other friends and relatives and/or visiting places of shared memory. So it may have been planned for a time GG knew he would have time in the home alone. Also/otherwise, I found the comment that he behaved similarly when his mother's sister died extremely bizarre and out-of-place. He prepared a defense for any unusual behavior.

And this is the end of summer -- he is an athlete thinking of going back to school for his senior year -- GG knew he would soon have far fewer opportunities to rape this beautiful young girl once school started. I see premeditation, at least for the rape.

I would say quite possibly. If he was angry at the W's or "caught in the act" by JW or just a bully underneath it all, he could have a good relationship with his mom and still be a nasty guy. And of course, mental illness of almost any category, if serious enough, works the same way.

<-- Mom to two mentally ill adult sons who I love and they love me, still at home but very capable of violence against others, depending on symptoms.
Kudos to you for loving and caring for your sons. :heartluv::hug:

My current theory about the "why now" trigger: August 2nd is the anniversary of his mother's sister's death. We still don't know if his parents were home all day but very often people take memorial trips on the anniversary of a loved one's death, getting together with other friends and relatives and/or visiting places of shared memory. So it may have been planned for a time GG knew he would have time in the home alone. Also/otherwise, I found the comment that he behaved similarly when his mother's sister died extremely bizarre and out-of-place. He prepared a defense for any unusual behavior.

And this is the end of summer -- he is an athlete thinking of going back to school for his senior year -- GG knew he would soon have far fewer opportunities to rape this beautiful young girl once school started. I see premeditation, at least for the rape.
That could be it!

All posts are MOO

There may well be a serious underlying issue of rage against his mother, but I'm not convinced of that at this point, nor am I convinced that rage had anything to do with the crime at all.

What I see in the momma/gg dynamic is a son who is used to running to momma to fix/do/get for him and a momma who is used to fixing/doing/getting whatever she thinks her son needs to make him happy. I've seen situations where mommas finally get a clue and realize their enabling is doing more harm than good; but when they finally stand up and say "no," all hades breaks loose, yes, with anger, rage, vindictiveness from the son toward the mother; but again, I don't see rage against momma entering the picture...yet.

At this point, this is how I envision what happened:

I see gg pining away/obsessing over a little girl. I see him trumping up some romantic infatuation in his mind complete with a rosy vision of how it all will play out. I see a little girl who is in awe of her big brother's friend who pays her some attention and might have a bit of a little girl crush on her "first prince," if you will.

Then I see gg ushering this along, feeding this romantic notion to himself and the little girl. There was probably touching, kissing, snuggling before the night in question (and I do believe it was Saturday night).

Remember the girl that said something to the effect that she usually took JW home...but not Saturday night? Something was definitely different that night. At this point in time I'm leaning toward: Rather than going home as usual Saturday night, JW stayed out with gg (and yes possibly someone else who later went on home), in which case the report of her being in her bed is "mistaken." I think he may well have taken her for a "treat" to BK as enticement to keep her from going on home as usual.

IMO, I think that once they got back to his place, he envisioned a "romantic conclusion" to the end of the night, and he "made his move" toward her in the van at a level far past the former touching and feeling and snuggling; however, his "advances" hurt Jenise, she screamed and fought (and I hope left scratches...that's why I'm obsessed with that long-sleeved shirt of his and the timing of when he wore it), and he tried to strangle her to silence her; IMO when that proved futile he hit her in the head with a blunt object until he was sure she was silenced forever. I think this was born of panic, not rage...pure panic that he would get caught if he didn't shut JW up.

IMO in the aftermath he took the poor babe to the bog and hid her, returned home, cleaned out the van as best he could, cleaned himself up as best he could and tossed his clothes in the closet. At this point it might have been getting mighty close to dawn so he figured he'd have plenty of time to get rid of his clothes another time. Little did he know that LE was going to be swooping down with a vengeance and sealing up the place tighter than a drum.

So when LE came calling, he went into the "I'm sad, protect me momma" mode and hid behind his momma's "skirts" until she couldn't protect him anymore. And the "act" did not work on LE despite his best efforts.

Based on the evidence we have, I do not see a sociopath and I don't see a psychopath...yet. I'm anxiously awaiting the results of the psych eval. What I do see is a pedophile who is used to momma fixing his messes and finding himself a a major "mess" that he had to fix himself, so he went to the nth degree to do so. That still makes him a monster in my book.

Back to the momma/son dynamic and rage: Momma's been able to fix a lot of stuff, but momma ain't gonna be able to fix this, so I'll be watching for son to turn on his momma, possibly refusing to speak to her ever again and somehow managing to blame her for him being in this mess (something along the lines of "you had too many kids, I was neglected," "you didn't raise me right," blahblahblah).

That's where my head's at with all this right now. Naturally it will be subject to change.

Oh gg's shoes and socks? Sucked right off his feet in that bog IMO.

I'm with you, but am stuck on the fact that Jenise was the beloved sister/daughter of his supposed friends. I can't get past that he chose her for that reason. But a more logical reason, I suppose, would be because he found her attractive and available.

Actually, that breakup was a year-ish ago. He was dating someone at the time. JW's brother's ex girlfriend of two years. It's weird for GG being so close to the family, why he would start dating his friend's ex gf. And so soon after they broke up. (This was all on various social media)

I haven't read all this thread so apologies if this has already been said.

I don't it strange that he was dating his friend's ex at all. They had probably all hung around together as a group, and spent lots of time together in the past. Maybe GG had fancied her before the break up, so moved in on her once she became single. Happens a lot with kids that age, they don't search far and wide for girlfriends and boyfriends - they tend to look in a very small radius.

Possible also due to living where they did. I don't mean that in a derogatory way at all, as my sons are the same! We live in a small village, and my eldest son went out with a village girl for near on 4 years (and most of his mates were also dating girls from the village). When they split up, she was in a new relationship within 6 weeks ....... with the best friend of another of my sons! Lots of the young men and ladies round here have dated each other. I don't know if it is a "village mentality" but they seem to all stick to people very near, and don't ever seem to date anyone who lives further than a few miles away. Even my next door neighbour is engaged to a girl he went to school with, despite having been to university miles away. They all seem to come back and end up with a local partner!

I think I read that they chopped firewood to sell?

Where do they go to chop firewood? Where I live, you can do it on your own land.

So where can you go there to chop firewood?

Chopping it in a park, where I live, is illegal.

I'm not able to keep up with the threads in my free time anymore as they are moving very fast. But I've been thinking about GG's coach saying something to the effect of GG is a mystery to him and that he is shy off mat and at practice but during matches he is freakishly strong (and I believe the descriptor of animalistic and maybe aggressive were used). That makes me wonder if he had to be trained to 'turn it on' during matches. But that still makes me wonder how it wouldn't happen during practices unless he was just mastering moves and technique.
Anyway I'm wondering if he uses some type of trigger to go into a different mode and if something triggered him. I don't see how that would make him rape instead of just beat anyone but the coaches words keep coming back to me about his Hyde/Jekyll with the wrestling.
Hmmmm. Suppose the opposite. He has to walk around life with it "turned off" instead. But during a wrestling match, all bets are off because he is fighting to win. This could explain why he appears shy and not as intense at practice, as he knows he has an animalistic nature and buries it most of the time. That was just thinking out loud, BTW, not justifying anything.

I definitely agree that GG seems much more popular and well liked than ARS which makes this all the more interesting to me. Why do these guys who seem to have different types of backgrounds both have the same SFS? Maybe their backgrounds are not that different afterall, and this is one aspect Id like to know more about.

Re: Ars' obsession with religion, I have a feeling that GG has some religious issues as well. (Did anyone answer @y question yet on if he attended church?) On GGs ask he references the 7 Deadly Sins, etc.

Sorry if this post is barely legible, I'm on a crappy device, can barely read or type.

Agr

I meant the A Sigg was not as loved as his sibling who seemed to be more of a star.

AR's Dad was into some really weird religious stuff and there was a criminal background as well.

GG's reference to sins was interesting. I wonder why he wrote that? I don't think there were other references, were there?

I've been leaning towards him being more sociopathic. And sociopaths are more prone to rage, less planned out crimes etc. While they do have emotions, they tend to "act" a lot of things out. Not because they don't know what to do, but because they like the act. That is why I am so curious about the timing. What triggered him? Why now?
I agree on him being a Socio. Perhaps the opportunity just presented itself?

I think this explains exactly what he was doing in the police interrogation room. Exactly.

I hadn't thought about it in terms of the actual crime, but you could certainly be right.

My family has some star athletes and they have told me they go into an entire different mode when in their game, run etc. I don't see them as Jekyll/Hyde.

I haven't read all this thread so apologies if this has already been said.

I don't it strange that he was dating his friend's ex at all. They had probably all hung around together as a group, and spent lots of time together in the past. Maybe GG had fancied her before the break up, so moved in on her once she became single. Happens a lot with kids that age, they don't search far and wide for girlfriends and boyfriends - they tend to look in a very small radius.

Possible also due to living where they did. I don't mean that in a derogatory way at all, as my sons are the same! We live in a small village, and my eldest son went out with a village girl for near on 4 years (and most of his mates were also dating girls from the village). When they split up, she was in a new relationship within 6 weeks ....... with the best friend of another of my sons! Lots of the young men and ladies round here have dated each other. I don't know if it is a "village mentality" but they seem to all stick to people very near, and don't ever seem to date anyone who lives further than a few miles away. Even my next door neighbour is engaged to a girl he went to school with, despite having been to university miles away. They all seem to come back and end up with a local partner!
I get the feelling he just lacks respect for others boundaries in general. With the kids around here, the "Bro Code" rules. It's not done. Any guy that does it is shunned from the group...

I also think he is good at picking out vulnerable girls too. Or was...

All posts are MOO

LOL wish the dog could have been nasty to him. Dogs know. They just do.

He talked a out going to Mexico with brothers and cousin. He said they went down an alley that was filled with dead dogs. He talked about how sad that was.

He also talked about how much he liked dogs, but that he did not have one.

Here is what I think happened

GG's testosterone level was really high (as with alot of males at 17)
I think it started with fondling (maybe not the first time) and it went completely out of control. He rape her and after the fact, tried to quiet her and lost control again. It culminated with him doing atrocities to J due to his own rage at himself and possibly blaming the victim as well.

i don't think it was planned at all. However, I think GG was sexually abused himself. How long did he live in the MHP park? Thoughts?

My family has some star athletes and they have told me they go into an entire different mode when in their game, run etc. I don't see them as Jekyll/Hyde.

But his coach seemed to see it as noteworthy and a mystery, is more my point. I'd think he'd see it as common if it happened to that degree among most of his players through the years.

SnoopyDawgDawg, I wanted to reply to your post but am unable to figure out how at this moment. But in regards to this part of your post '''Back to the momma/son dynamic and rage: Momma's been able to fix a lot of stuff, but momma ain't gonna be able to fix this, so I'll be watching for son to turn on his momma, possibly refusing to speak to her ever again and somehow managing to blame her for him being in this mess (something along the lines of "you had too many kids, I was neglected," "you didn't raise me right," blahblahblah).''' I wanted to add something along the lines of ''if you love me, you will sell the house/car/farm/business to pay for me a good lawyer''' . And when no one can come up with that kind of money, it'll be mom's fault :( The difference between a court appointed lawyer vs. one you hire is not a huge amount at this level, unless you can afford to spend MILLIONS on a defense lawyer. Court appointed attorneys are just regular defense attorneys who do some of their work for the county. They also have private paid clients. They are the same lawyers. ( at least in my state ) But a 10 or 20k defense in a case like this is meaningless. Heck, I don't even think a million dollar defense can get an acquittal in this one. Sorry for rambling. My main point was way back there <<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member