Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know the name/author of that book, please. That would be a good, informative read, especially told from her perspective. Thank you for mentioning it, details!

Please let me know the name of the book as well. Thanks.

i bet they chop wood on the land behind the mobile home.

Would that be legal?

It would never be allowed where I live. If it is public land, no way.

If it is part of the MHP, liability to the max!

Would that be legal?

OH nono, not if the land isn't legally theirs.

In a setting such as the one this community lived in, it seems like if GG had any history of anything serial-killer-ish such as torturing animals would have come out by now. Other kids would be likely to know. I can't figure out, or even imagine his motive. Could he have been trying to convince himself of something about his own sexuality? Did he have a bad break-up recently? It doesn't appear he had a girlfriend. At least with a six-year old, he could have the "upper hand", so to speak. Maybe he had been recently rejected? This feels more like an issue with the female sex in general, but Jmo.

I think you are on to something. I have had the same thoughts. Most 17 yo boys have one thing on their minds. Sex. I believe, with his social awkwardness, he probably did not have a lot of success with girls. Teen girls can be pretty brutal on the male ego. Maybe the only females that did not "reject" him were youngsters. Hence inappropriate attention paid to pre-adolescent and adolescent girls.

The other point you bring up is a valid one too. Perhaps he was conflicted about his sexual orientation. Pre-pubescent girls resemble boys in their absence of breast buds. As an athlete following in his brothers' footsteps, he may have felt internal pressure to be "normal" like them.

I wonder if once he started molesting JPW, the realization that she was not a passive or willing partner, led him to murdering her to keep her quiet. He has destroyed so many people in the wake of his heinous acts. Prison will not be kind to him as in their hierarchy, he is lowest of the low. Prison justice has its own way of taking care of things. JMV

Logging -- the most dangerous profession in the US. More dangerous than fire fighting or LE.

We have land and hubby is always cutting down dead trees. I worry to the max. One time with an incorrect twist, the tree landed on our garage. Things happen so quickly. A burst of wind, for instance.

http://www.cbsnews.com/media/nations-10-most-dangeous-jobs/

"He said he has forgiven the 17-year-old neighbor arrested on suspicion of the killing. He is taking the steps to heal and is leaning on his faith in Jesus. But without the other kids — ages 8, 12 and 16 — in the house, the healing won’t start."

"James said he could not talk directly about Gaeta, as it is an active criminal investigation, but said that he has forgiven him.

“How am I going to be in His grace if I don’t forgive?” said James Wright, who is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. “I know my Father loves me, and he loves my children, and he wants us to be happy.”

“Gabe was tempted by the fallen. With the free will given by our Father, he chose wrong,” James said. “I’ve already forgiven him.”

:deepbreaths:

I haven't read anything to date stating how long either Family lived there.
I am sure one of the neighbors said they watched him grow up over the past 10 years?? I have read so much I would have a hard time finding that comment so it is just MO.

Would that be legal?

There is a huge difference between felling trees and chopping firewood. Around here, people drive around and pick up fallen limbs, and trunks and haul them away to chop into firewood (chop into 2 ft long sections and the split). I hire some locals to help me chop up wood every year and I only have a couple of acres. They are free to take it and split it and sell it. I also chop some myself and a few years back got kind of good at splitting it myself, but those days are over ... Lol. It is not dangerous to chop and split firewood IMHO.

There is a huge difference between felling trees and chopping firewood. Around here, people drive around and pick up fallen limbs, and trunks and haul them away to chop into firewood (chop into 2 ft long sections and the split). I hire some locals to help me chop up wood every year and I only have a couple of acres. They are free to take it and split it and sell it. I also chop some myself and a few years back got kind of good at splitting it myself, but those days are over ... Lol. It is not dangerous to chop and split firewood IMHO.

Differences of where people live for sure. People do not go on public land here and do that. And all other land is privately owned and it would be considered trespassing to go on someone's land and do anything.

And there are miles of forest land here. It simply is not done.

He's a victim and it's against the terms of service to attack a grieving, victim who has lost his child or to discuss why he is or is not trustworthy.

Listen, I had strong (wrong) feelings as the beginning of this case which I expressed (hopefully carefully and within the TOS), but now it is clear. There has been an arrest and statements by LE that the family is not connected and for gosh sake, they found his daughter's little body, dumped in a mud bog, beaten and strangled to death. Hasn't he suffered enough? Why on earth would it possibly be okay to continue to talk about whether this father is "trustworthy" or not at this point?

Gaeta has been arrested. LE states no one else has been arrested or is a suspect. It's over. Can't we leave him alone?

Gitana, thank you so much.

:goodpost:

I've removed the posts about the floor plan of the Wright's home. The victim's family still lives at this home and this isn't appropriate.

Additionally, since GG's bio-dad has not been mentioned in MSM and he is also a victim, we're going to leave him be at this time.

Differences of where people live for sure. People do not go on public land here and do that. And all other land is privately owned and it would be considered trespassing to go on someone's land and do anything.

OT. Here, the crews that come out to clear the overhanging branches from the roadways and power lines leave the cuttings piled at the roadside for whomever wants to come get them. On a two minute drive on my street I can see at least four fallen trees. Most of us property owners here would be relieved if someone came by and cleared some of the fallen trees from our roadsides! Especially if we didn't have to pay!!

I doubt it was done without permission. My home in on five acres of wooded land. Two years ago we had a derecho that left me with 18 downed trees. I was quite happy to let someone cart off some of that mess.

They do where I live as well. But they chop it off of their own land.

It is illegal to chop it off of someone else's land everywhere, I am sure.

And where I live, you cannot go into a public forest and chop down trees.

So where were they going to chop firewood?
I thought it was more like splittling wood. They could have bonfires in the fall and winter fight there in the drive. Doesn't sound like a mentor bonding type situation though.

All posts are MOO

I'm with you, but am stuck on the fact that Jenise was the beloved sister/daughter of his supposed friends. I can't get past that he chose her for that reason. But a more logical reason, I suppose, would be because he found her attractive and available.

Yeah. I don't get the feeling that this person has had to take other people's feelings into consideration too much. I do get the feeling that he is in the habit of getting what he wants pretty much no matter what. (He's in for a rude awakening now!)

The burger king sighting makes no sense because the sighting was of 2 little girls in burger king by themselves. So unless he grabbed Jenise and another little girl and dropped them off at burger king by themselves, it just doesnt work.
Perhaps he would have parked outside and sent them in with money to get ice cream or something. I wish we knew if this happened or not.

I think you are on to something. I have had the same thoughts. Most 17 yo boys have one thing on their minds. Sex. I believe, with his social awkwardness, he probably did not have a lot of success with girls. Teen girls can be pretty brutal on the male ego. Maybe the only females that did not "reject" him were youngsters. Hence inappropriate attention paid to pre-adolescent and adolescent girls.

I disagree with this but we are not allowed to talk about why or past/present girlfriends, parents, neighbors etc. (this is going to be tough!). So I'm trying to find a reason for his behavior other than rejected by girls his own age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387