Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL wish the dog could have been nasty to him. Dogs know. They just do.

I agree... But I was worried about the dog...

1.... I was worried GG might mistreat the pup...

Or...

2. ... If the dog attacked GG... Then the poor pup would get in trouble...:(

:beagle: :wolf:

I would really like to know the last time that he spent the night at their house and the last time that he sat down and had dinner with them.
I would also like to know how long ago he was splitting wood, being taught how to be responsible in his community.

There is a rather recent book written by an adult female sociopath. (She has never gone down the criminal path and leads a productive life.) If you want me to dig up the title, I would be happy to do so. My teen daughter read it and then shared with me. We both agree we learned so much about sociopaths from this candid book. Perhaps you already know about this book.

I would be very interested in reading this book written by a sociopath!

:seeya:

I disagree with this but we are not allowed to talk about why or past/present girlfriends, parents, neighbors etc. (this is going to be tough!). So I'm trying to find a reason for his behavior other than rejected by girls his own age.

Probably bigger than rejection by girls. More internalized, i.e., difficulty in forming age-appropriate relationships with age-appropriate peers. The fact that he has had a girlfriend or two doesn't rule out that difficulty.

There is a rather recent book written by an adult female sociopath. (She has never gone down the criminal path and leads a productive life.) If you want me to dig up the title, I would be happy to do so. My teen daughter read it and then shared with me. We both agree we learned so much about sociopaths from this candid book. Perhaps you already know about this book.

Uh oh... But how do we know she is writing the truth... Sociopaths are quite "creative" with the truth... Iykwim... :wink:

:floorlaugh:

Thanks for pointing that out to me..

So, if the rape/murder happened in his home, where were his parents? Then how could they know GG was home all weekend?

I wonder if the authorities took bedding as well. I know I didn't see that but the inventory of the evidence has not been provided as yet..

Makes it more heinous and horrendous to me..knowing this poor baby was just two doors from her home the entire time...SMH

It's my understanding that the Pros. often includes only enough evidence in the Probable Cause to insure charges against the perp. The Pros. holds back some evidence so as not to hand the entirety of his case to the Defense.

If this is true, then perhaps the Pros. held back listing bedsheets on the PC.

It seems to me that, due to the nature of the crime, cleaning up the interior of a vehicle afterwards would be difficult, given a probable time restraint.

just some thoughts

I may have heard about it- but haven't read it. If you could find the title I would love that!
I've been doing more reading on the subject more recently- was thrilled when I found the forum for sociopaths and learned many do lead productive lives while still manipulative- productive non-criminal lives. It gives me the hope that I can absoluetly help my daughter, because it is only a matter of time before she chooses how she is going to live and I worry what those choices might be.

maybe she could eventually go into law enforcement...

she would be able to get into the minds of the people LE are trying to find...

(and... I do not mean she would know the criminal element... Just that she could help LE know the directions the mind takes...)

and... She would be using her talents in a very productive way...

Just an idea....

It's my understanding that the Pros. often includes only enough evidence in the Probable Cause to insure charges against the perp. The Pros. holds back some evidence so as not to hand the entirety of his case to the Defense.

If this is true, then perhaps the Pros. held back listing bedsheets on the PC.

It seems to me that, due to the nature of the crime, cleaning up the interior of a vehicle afterwards would be difficult, given a probable time restraint.

just some thoughts

It is just ridiculous that they hold back evidence.

I can only speak to the minimal work I have done with sex offenders. As I stated last night I stayed in that sector of my Agency for a year and transferred out. We were a hand picked team who worked with a Doc from N.Y. who opened a clinic a few hours away from my city in Canada. Then as the Institutions closed that's why we got the sex offenders who were mentally challenged. And I mean minimally challenged. It was Jail or us. In my Country (Canada) if a diagnosis of low IQ per say they come to us. Believe me we get/got the gamut. We used a lot of Depo then which caused even more angst. Unfortunately Mario's Clinic was closed down due to funding. And I do think the Government thought his methods unorthodox. He would strip their personality down to nothing and rebuild it. I wont go into how he did it. I believe it had some impact. But man I listened to more sick fantasies than I care to share. The defining moment for me was meeting up with my Clients in the mall. I was with my 4 yr. old Son. (They were accompanied by staff and are in the system with 24 hr. supports until they die) My next Counselling session consisted of listening to how cute my Son was and what he wanted to do with him. I wanted to crawl across the desk and strangle him. I ended the session right there and promptly put in my transfer. I currently work with "Behaviors" it is a challenge and have been doing it a long time. One of my Clients is a Sociopath with violent tendencies. He keeps us on our toes for sure. His manipulations are ingenious. So in essence perhaps some of my opines are based on what I do. Yet I would never claim to be an expert. We all base our opines on life experience.

I know we have no facts to say GG has done this before but I see it wondered about here so I'm hoping it is okay if I share a thought I have.

I'm wondering if this is his first solo kill and he has been involved in others in the past. Some of this seems to point to a bit of experience, even the disposal of the body (poor baby girl :() (imo, though I know others disagree on this point) but the clean up doesn't (muddy and bloody clothes not washed and just laying about).

I can only speak to the minimal work I have done with sex offenders. As I stated last night I stayed in that sector of my Agency for a year and transferred out. We were a hand picked team who worked with a Doc from N.Y. who opened a clinic a few hours away from my city in Canada. Then as the Institutions closed that's why we got the sex offenders who were mentally challenged. And I mean minimally challenged. It was Jail or us. In my Country (Canada) if a diagnosis of low IQ per say they come to us. Believe me we get/got the gamut. We used a lot of Depo then which caused even more angst. Unfortunately Mario's Clinic was closed down due to funding. And I do think the Government thought his methods unorthodox. He would strip their personality down to nothing and rebuild it. I wont go into how he did it. I believe it had some impact. But man I listened to more sick fantasies than I care to share. The defining moment for me was meeting up with my Clients in the mall. I was with my 4 yr. old Son. (They were accompanied by staff and are in the system with 24 hr. supports until they die) My next Counselling session consisted of listening to how cute my Son was and what he wanted to do with him. I wanted to crawl across the desk and strangle him. I ended the session right there and promptly put in my transfer. I currently work with "Behaviors" it is a challenge and have been doing it a long time. One of my Clients is a Sociopath with violent tendencies. He keeps us on our toes for sure. His manipulations are ingenious. So in essence perhaps some of my opines are based on what I do. Yet I would never claim to be an expert. We all base our opines on life experience.

My gosh that must have been a difficult job.

I've removed the posts about the floor plan of the Wright's home. The victim's family still lives at this home and this isn't appropriate.

Additionally, since GG's bio-dad has not been mentioned in MSM and he is also a victim, we're going to leave him be at this time.
I was wondering about that.

All posts are MOO

I would also like to add when we had a Client coming to us and when I read his file. I was terrified. He was so so violent in his crime. To date he is one of the most calm collected I ever worked with. Others crime not so violent and not the full "act". Don't be fooled by a wolf in sheeps clothing. That's all I'm trying to say.

My gosh that must have been a difficult job.

Aww shucks Thank You. It was. I had to get out. When it becomes personal how can one be objective. It was about me and them as far as leaving. Mostly me LOL Ya don't mess with my kids!

I have a question I hope someone can answer. I thought on the night of Saturday, August 2th, Jenise's parents went out and a babysitter was with her and her siblings. I cannot find where I thought I read this and am honestly feeling like I entered the Twilight Zone! Am I just remembering incorrectly?

I think the confusion comes in as we have been able to discuss neglect issues, CPS issues, arrests, etc. regarding the parents of other raped and murdered children---Cherish Perrywinkle and Jorelys Rivera to name two.

You are absolutely correct that sometimes our TOS is applied differently. Unfortunately, weas moderators are all different and have different views and sometimes interpret things differently. In Cherish's case, it seemed fairly obvious that the mom should hold some responsibility because they were out in public when it happened and Cherish was in her care. In Jorelys', it wasn't as obvious.

In Jenise's, there was a false trail. At first, it seemed like maybe dad was involved but once an arrest was made, that all fell away and we focus 100% on GG.

In this particular case, we are holding firm to our TOS. We do not want any further victimization of Jenise's family. And most of GG's friends are minors and of course his family are victims. We try to remember that all of these folks are very real people with lives and not let what we do hurt them.

I'm assuming Jorelys' and Cherish's mother were both mourning and devastated. But the TOS seemed to be applied differently on those cases. It's kind of confusing.

I have a question I hope someone can answer. I thought on the night of Saturday, August 4th, Jenise's parents went out and a babysitter was with her and her siblings. I cannot find where I thought I read this and am honestly feeling like I entered the Twilight Zone! Am I just remembering incorrectly?
August 4 2014 was a Monday

All posts are MOO

I have a question I hope someone can answer. I thought on the night of Saturday, August 4th, Jenise's parents went out and a babysitter was with her and her siblings. I cannot find where I thought I read this and am honestly feeling like I entered the Twilight Zone! Am I just remembering incorrectly?

I remember seeing someone 'thought' that is what a teen girl was saying in a news report but I read her quote and did not think she was saying she babysat but rather that Jenise was hanging around her for 2 days constantly but when the teen woke the next day she didn't see her at all from that point on.

I remember someone here giving that scenario as a "what if" and "I wonder if GG babysat or the 12yo?". Other than the hypothetical situation, I haven't seen it in MSM but wouldn't that change things up!

I thought that was speculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member