Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link, please? It seems like I have read every article five times, but never seem to get the one that says this. Thank you.

ETA: The only one I found looks like they misinterpreted the only court document that has been released to my knowledge, the Certificate of Probable Cause. Are there more court documents other than the Certificate of Probable Cause? Anyone?

I don't think there are more court documents. This was the closest article I found that hinted at a coroner's report on COD.

"A coroner’s report found evidence of blunt force trauma and strangulation by ligature. Investigators did not say what day she died. She was reported missing Aug. 3. Her body was found Thursday."

Out of curiosity, I'm trying to remember if there have been other cases in which an athletic star, well liked/popular, of high school age was charged with a sexual crime and murder against a child. Anyone? TIA.

Can someone who is savvy bring over that timeline into this thread that was so fabulous?

TIA

I guess a teen coming home without pants on is less noticable than muddy pants.

I'm still thinking nighttime....
:) It depends on what his underwear looks like.... But seriously, if he were able to sneak in without his parents seeing him, no pants or carrying his pants/shoes would be better than leaving a muddy trail on the floor.

Can someone who is savvy bring over that timeline into this thread that was so fabulous?

TIA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?253049-WA-Jenise-Wright-6-Bremerton-2-August-2014-7-***GRAPHIC-WARNING***/page7&p=10849133#post10849133

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post

Sunday, August 3, (21:53 hours) - 911 call came in - LE arrived at residence 22:34
Jenise's father, JW, told LE that he last saw Jenise in bed at 22:00 hours on August 2.
According to JW, on August 3 at 07:00 hours, Jenise was not at home.
Even though unusual for her to go out so early in the morning, JW figured she left the house to play.
At 20:30 hours (8:30 p.m.), J's siblings began looking around the neighborhood and knocking on doors to find Jenise.
After another hour and twenty-three minutes had passed, someone dialed 911 to report Jenise missing.

Monday, August 4 - LE went to GG's residence and found him at home with his mother and stepfather.
They explained that GG was too upset at the moment to really speak to LE or to give a DNA sample.
Mother asked LE to come back later.
GG's stepfather told LE that GG was home all weekend.

The search and rescue team found a pair of little girl's underwear (size 5) while searching the southeast perimeter of the Steele Creek mobile home park along with a pair of young girl's shorts.
Both had red stains on them. A quick test confirmed the stains were blood.

Wednesday, August 6 - The crime lab confirmed the blood was Jenise's and collected semen from the underwear as well.

Thursday, August 7 - At 11:00 hours, a body of a deceased child was discovered 15 to 20 feet away from where Jenise's shorts were found.
The body was almost entirely submerged in mud bog adjacent to the trailer park.
The mud was three to four feet deep.
There was a small pallet on top of the mud and a strap* was discovered there too
(*belonging to some kind of nylon bag, duffle, suitcase or laptop bag).

Friday, August 8 - The body was identified and confirmed to be Jenise.
She suffered blunt force trauma causing multiple skull fractures, vaginal tearing and genital trauma, signs of strangulation by ligature.
Lividity on the abdominal area and back indicate her body was moved 1/2 to 3 hours after death.

LE returned to GG's residence and collected his DNA sample.
GG was emotionally upset and could hardly get out of bed.
GG leaned up against a wall while LE was there.
GG's mother mentioned to LE that GG displayed similar behavior when her sister, GG's aunt, died.
LE noted the residence is two mobile homes west of the wooded trail access to where Jenise's body had been found.

Saturday, August 9 - Washington State Patrol Crime Lab made a DNA match to a male profile from the stain found on the front of the underwear.

The same day, blood stained underwear, blood and mud stained shirt and blood stained shorts and bloody towel were all found in GG's bedroom.

GG was arrested and brought to the jail at 14:50 on Saturday.

Sunday, August 10 - GG was jailed at 12:30 a.m.
Charged with two counts of murder in the first degree and one count of rape of a child in the first degree*

Probable Cause Statement*
https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

Thanks again Woe! :)

Out of curiosity, I'm trying to remember if there have been other cases in which an athletic star, well liked/popular, of high school age was charged with a sexual crime and murder against a minor. Anyone? TIA.

There was a case out of Oklahoma about 2-3 HS football players that killed a young girl.....she was a teenager, though.

Maybe that is why they didn't find muddy pants? He took them off so he would not track mud in.

as silly as this may sound, what if he had a spare set of shorts & tee in the bag he used to mark the spot....put the soiled items in the bag and that's what they found at his house. He could have changed clothes after hiding JW. He took the bag and left the strap at the site. He would be dirty from the deed and could have changed a couple of items (shorts & tee under darkness) ... he wasn't able to ditch the bag with the evidence (towel, and his sstuff)) until LE left the MHP as he knew they were searching vehicles etc.

jmho

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?253049-WA-Jenise-Wright-6-Bremerton-2-August-2014-7-***GRAPHIC-WARNING***/page7&p=10849133#post10849133

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post

Sunday, August 3, (21:53 hours) - 911 call came in - LE arrived at residence 22:34
Jenise's father, JW, told LE that he last saw Jenise in bed at 22:00 hours on August 2.
According to JW, on August 3 at 07:00 hours, Jenise was not at home.
Even though unusual for her to go out so early in the morning, JW figured she left the house to play.
At 20:30 hours (8:30 p.m.), J's siblings began looking around the neighborhood and knocking on doors to find Jenise.
After another hour and twenty-three minutes had passed, someone dialed 911 to report Jenise missing.

Monday, August 4 - LE went to GG's residence and found him at home with his mother and stepfather.
They explained that GG was too upset at the moment to really speak to LE or to give a DNA sample.
Mother asked LE to come back later.
GG's stepfather told LE that GG was home all weekend.

The search and rescue team found a pair of little girl's underwear (size 5) while searching the southeast perimeter of the Steele Creek mobile home park along with a pair of young girl's shorts.
Both had red stains on them. A quick test confirmed the stains were blood.

Wednesday, August 6 - The crime lab confirmed the blood was Jenise's and collected semen from the underwear as well.

Thursday, August 7 - At 11:00 hours, a body of a deceased child was discovered 15 to 20 feet away from where Jenise's shorts were found.
The body was almost entirely submerged in mud bog adjacent to the trailer park.
The mud was three to four feet deep.
There was a small pallet on top of the mud and a strap* was discovered there too
(*belonging to some kind of nylon bag, duffle, suitcase or laptop bag).

Friday, August 8 - The body was identified and confirmed to be Jenise.
She suffered blunt force trauma causing multiple skull fractures, vaginal tearing and genital trauma, signs of strangulation by ligature.
Lividity on the abdominal area and back indicate her body was moved 1/2 to 3 hours after death.

LE returned to GG's residence and collected his DNA sample.
GG was emotionally upset and could hardly get out of bed.
GG leaned up against a wall while LE was there.
GG's mother mentioned to LE that GG displayed similar behavior when her sister, GG's aunt, died.
LE noted the residence is two mobile homes west of the wooded trail access to where Jenise's body had been found.

Saturday, August 9 - Washington State Patrol Crime Lab made a DNA match to a male profile from the stain found on the front of the underwear.

The same day, blood stained underwear, blood and mud stained shirt and blood stained shorts and bloody towel were all found in GG's bedroom.

GG was arrested and brought to the jail at 14:50 on Saturday.

Sunday, August 10 - GG was jailed at 12:30 a.m.
Charged with two counts of murder in the first degree and one count of rape of a child in the first degree*

Probable Cause Statement*
https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com...866_prelim.pdf

Thanks again Woe! :)
Thank you. I also put it up in the Media Links and Timelines for ease of finding it later.

Yes but they reported they found a towel with mud on it. So if he did enter the house muddy, that could explain the towel...to wipe up the floor. Or he could have left his muddy shoes outside and retrieved them later. I don't think they listed that they found any muddy shoes in the home so I wonder if he ditched those. Or maybe they got stuck in the bog and came off his feet.
Good point about the towel. I was thinking he used that to wipe himself off before he touched anything, but wiping the floor makes a lot of sense.

Yes but they reported they found a towel with mud on it. So if he did enter the house muddy, that could explain the towel...to wipe up the floor. Or he could have left his muddy shoes outside and retrieved them later. I don't think they listed that they found any muddy shoes in the home so I wonder if he ditched those. Or maybe they got stuck in the bog and came off his feet.

Nope, no muddy towel.

This is what was found in GG's room: blood stained underwear, blood stained shorts, bloody towel, blood and mud covered shirt

the shirt was the only item with mud on it AND no shoes found during that search

Yeah, but then that would lead to this being planned out. I dunno... I guess we will wait and see if he will talk. I keep reading and hearing that this was so unexpected and so not who he was or is. I just have a hard time thinking this was a planned attack because of that. When I looked at his now removed fb friends list or his ask. follow list, I see teens that I know, or know of, and they are all good kids. I just imagine that someone who would plan it out would be a weird or creepy person to be around. That just does not seem to be what people are saying about him.

Thanks for the correction. Bloody towel not muddy towel. Hmm, so then did he enter the house muddy is the question.
So many questions!

Thanks for the correction. Bloody towel not muddy towel. Hmm, so then did he enter the house muddy is the question.
So many questions!

That really stuck with me because I was surprised that there was only mud on his shirt, but not his shorts or underwear.

How did he only get mud on his shirt, but nothing else? It's bugging me

That really stuck with me because I was surprised that there was only mud on his shirt, but not his shorts or underwear.

How did he only get mud on his shirt, but nothing else? It's bugging me
He wasn't wearing them in the mud?

All posts are MOO

Does anyone know when trash pick would have been, and which landfill services this area? TIA.

Nope, no muddy towel.

This is what was found in GG's room: blood stained underwear, blood stained shorts, bloody towel, blood and mud covered shirt

the shirt was the only item with mud on it AND no shoes found during that search

So the shorts and underwear found in the bedroom were NOT shorts and underwear he would've been wearing in the bog. The guy changed first.

ETA: By "changed first," I mean he changed out of the bloody clothes before bringing the body to the bog.

So the shorts and underwear found in the bedroom were NOT shorts and underwear he would've been wearing in the bog. The guy changed first.
What if he was nude from the waist down in the bog.
Sounds crazy though. He'd have had to return home wearing no pants or underwear either.
All posts are MOO

Looking at the clothes, he changed after the rape and murder. She wasn't moved for 1/2 hour to 3 hours after death. He had time to change out of the bloody underwear and shorts and use a towel to wipe himself or surface. Was she left in the car while he did this? Did it all happen in his bedroom?

He discarded the muddy clothes somewhere. Why not discard the bloody clothes too??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb