Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not want a banner he signed. Ugh. Every time a reminder of him.

No thank you. Never

thank you for the response...

I wonder if GG's parents were aware of this "mentoring" relationship?

I guess... What I am wondering... Is... I would feel rather confused if a neighbor took my daughter "under their wing" as a mentor....unless it was set up between my ME and the neighbor as a tutorial, coaching, music lessons, etc... And I was part of the process of making the decision...

All... JMO...

That hasn't been mentioned anywhere. One would assume if their son was cutting wood with Jenise's dad and earning money, they'd know of the time spent and the money earned. But it hasn't been reported.

If people are reacting the way they have with vandalizing those vehicles, I hope both the families affected by this tragedy find some place else to live for the time being. Especially GG's stepfather and mother. I don't think they are safe in the MHP. Next thing you know, someone's going to light their trailer on fire with them in it.

When crimes like this happen, people want someone to blame. In this case it's GG. That doesn't seem to be enough for some people.......they have to blame more people and decree guilt by association. Dangerous mentality. IMO.

Maybe LE is curious to see what, if anything, he wrote on the banner. Something they could use in their case?

If I were asked "lived in my neighborhood", I would take it literally right there in the MHP. From all the posts on here, it appears the MHP was its own community.

Just like a sub-division is its own neighborhood in my way of thinking.

Maybe LE did not ask GG the right question. They were too specific? Hmmm. . .

Yes, there was deafening silence after my son passed. He filled my world with endearing sounds - all missed so deeply and felt so harshly in those early days. I can sympathize with this statement from Mr. Wright. *sigh*

:blowkiss: psyquestor :grouphug:

From what I'm being told the police want the banner. Not sure why that would be. LE does not have possession of it currently.

Curious about this :waitasec: and trying to think of reason why they would want it

ETA: are they looking for a particular signature???

That will be a huge job for them.

9d3b60fb117020894adb19b29a45d5de.jpg

41cdc40de68aa72f28fcc65aa535102e.jpg

What a beautiful banner. Look at all the love and outpouring for little Jenise. They don't even know for sure whether GG signed it. I think they ought to do an old fashioned grid search on the banner, go over it with a fine toothed comb to make sure his siggie isn't on it. Then the original thought and sentiment can remain intact.

I also think that the decision should be left up to the family of Jenise whether they have a problem with it or not. Doesn't matter what anyone else wants, their opinion is the only one that matters in this. IMO.

If people are reacting the way they have with vandalizing those vehicles, I hope both the families affected by this tragedy find some place else to live for the time being. Especially GG's stepfather and mother. I don't think they are safe in the MHP. Next thing you know, someone's going to light their trailer on fire with them in it.

When crimes like this happen, people want someone to blame. In this case it's GG. That doesn't seem to be enough for some people.......they have to blame more people and decree guilt by association. Dangerous mentality. IMO.

I've actually already seen that suggestion from several *very* angry people on the JW side of this tragedy, a couple of days ago on SM :( On the one hand I completely get the rage, the anger, the need for justice/revenge etc. On the other hand, it's just stupid and reckless and they're targeting the wrong person.

Sorry about your son.....
The statement about how quiet it was is a statement by the accused persons mom.

Actually, the statement she's talking about is the one from Jenise's parents.

Kim Shepard @SeattleShepard · 11m
Sign maker seeks signatures for new banner after accused killer signs tribute to Jenise Wright>

https://twitter.com/SeattleShepard

Link to picture of the sign/banner.

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2587557/S...accused-killer-signs-tribute-to-Jenise-Wright

Unbelievable.
He posted about the case online. (According to King5)
He allowed a news crew to film him and interview his mother.
He attended the vigil.
He signed the banner.
Horrific.

Possibly. The neighborhood where the car was vandalized is in a different school district and a different high school.
It's only 4 miles down Old Military road though right?

All posts are MOO

It's only 3 miles down Old Military road though right?

All posts are MOO
Pretty sure it's more than 3 miles. That area would be in Bremerton school district and he was in Central Kitsap School District. He would go to Olympic high school and the other neighborhood would be within Bremerton High School boundaries.

ETA: that being said you can get permission to attend any school

Unbelievable.
He attended the vigil.
He signed the banner.
Horrific.

Horrific - good word. Was it camouflage or hubris? :thinking:

Unbelievable.
He attended the vigil.
He signed the banner.
Horrific.

Can I add ?
He had no idea he would be caught ! Ever !

Unbelievable.
He attended the vigil.
He signed the banner.
Horrific.

Just playing devil's advocate here for a minute, but if he DIDN'T do these things, the light would have been shone on him even brighter, earlier and I think he'd want to avoid that so he wouldn't get caught. If he hadn't done any of these things, everyone would want to know why. At the time of all this, no one knew yet he was the perp.

Due respect, the running around all alone could be greatly exaggerated. The two sisters could go out together and the 8 yr old find a friend her age and leave J for that. We just really don't know. Yes , I agree , she had a lot of outdoor unsupervised time but I don't know how much of that time everyone at home KNEW she was unsupervised. I can think of many scenarios where one sibling goes off with a friend this direction or J goes that direction to try to find one of her playmates. If you just looked out your window at that exact time, you would see little J alone and walking but that doesn't mean she had been doing so for the last 4 hrs. It might have been just 60 seconds since she was with a sibling or one of the neighborhood kids.

The 8 yr old is a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member