Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about your son.....
The statement about how quiet it was is a statement by the accused persons mom.

I believe it was Mr. Wright who said the house was very quiet and empty; he said the house was dead. (paraphrasing). I know GG's mom said the neighborhood was quiet, but this was not what I was referring to.

Mrs. Wright also said she missed the sound of the slamming door. fwiw.

Thank you for your kind words.

How do we know the kids he was questioned about are from his neighborhood? Was it in the PC statement?

The Cert. Of Probable Cause does specifically state that LE asked GG if 2 friends "from his neighborhood" were involved...

However... The meaning of neighborhood could be ambiguous... Could "neighborhood" mean area where students going to the same high school as GG live? (And not necessarily just the MHP?)

:waitasec:

It could be an attempt to destroy evidence and make it appear as if its retaliation.
Sure could! If he has a friend that was involved that lives outside the neighborhood, their residence was not searched, their garbage was not held... I hope they at least gave the home a once over.
I get why they clamped down the neighborhood, but there certainly could be another with some type of involvement. They need to relook at that BK video also.
IMO, MP was telling what happened to Jenise, but making it sound like it was a "what if"....

All posts are MOO

I don't like this...I don't like this AT ALL. What would prompt people to vandalize vehicles by scratching words related to JW's death like this?
Only one reason I can think of...that the owners of these vehicles aren't on "Jenise's side" of this nightmare.

Still thinking there may be more to this nightmare than we've been told to date. Not sure if GG is the type of kid to roll on his friends or not...but these vehicle's being vandalized means one thing (IMO)...that there is more to this story that we haven't yet heard in MSM.

Has anyone heard of this kind of thing? Tyler Holder was incredibly vile as was Austin Sigg. This type of thing did not happen in their neighborhood, did it?

He was also in their home, sitting at their table, walking on their floor....what do they do about that? Move?
I would think more about the people who signed it in goodwill....not allow the awful person to ruin yet another thing in my life

I've never experienced anything even close to what the Wright family has, but if it were me? That house would have been on the market last week. Yes, I'd have to move. It's not at all uncommon for a family to leave a residence after a traumatic experience either IN their home or near their home. Distancing yourself as far as possible from the situation is sometimes exactly the right thing. As for the banner, if someone did that to one of my kids, then attended the vigil and signed the banner, it wouldn't matter how they covered it up or edited it, it would ruin it for me just *knowing* that ****** had the audacity to sign it. I wouldn't be able to accept it - but that's just me.

From what I'm being told the police want the banner. Not sure why that would be. LE does not have possession of it currently.

If your information is correct, and If police wants the banner, could be they are trying to figure out who did not sign, like friends of the accused close to the community, and perhaps search other elements of the crime, with more information provided by the accused at this time ?

Has anyone heard of this kind of thing? Tyler Holder was incredibly vile as was Austin Sigg. This type of thing did not happen in their neighborhood, did it?

I believe it did with the Alanna Gallagher case.

They should just glue flowers or angel wings over his signature or something. Those other sentiments were heartfelt and should be passed on.

I'd take an exacto knife to that sucker and cut out his signature.

:facepalm: What the he!! was going through his sickening mind when he signed that sweet baby's banner? :furious:

There is NO thinking he signed it. Good golly, several adults can go over it with a microscope, if needed, to scan every inch of that banner.

Why destroy all the other signatures and words of comfort?

If the signature is found, creatively cover it up! Then ask the parents how they feel about it, the banner. I believe the banner will bring comfort. Since the perp was well known to them, betrayed them beyond one's comprehension, they have to move forward for their sake and the other children.

I think what she meant about 911 was the silence. That is a thing that sticks out to me as well. The skies were silent where I live, even though planes only fly over a couple times a day if that often. It was eerie. I was so struck by the silence

Relative to 9/11 reference - take note that Bremerton, WA with population about 35,000 is a US Navy town -- home and/or history of strategic nuclear weapons facility (Trident Submarine Base). US Navy shipyard on high alert during 9/11 attack, and very possible GG family employed by shipyard or government contractor.

The Cert. Of Probable Cause does specifically state that LE asked GG if 2 friends "from his neighborhood" were involved...

However... The meaning of neighborhood could be ambiguous... Could "neighborhood" mean area where students going to the same high school as GG live? (And not necessarily just the MHP?)

:waitasec:
Possibly. The neighborhood where the car was vandalized is in a different school district and a different high school.

Sure could! If he has a friend that was involved that lives outside the neighborhood, their residence was not searched, their garbage was not held... I hope they at least gave the home a once over.
I get why they clamped down the neighborhood, but there certainly could be another with some type of involvement. They need to relook at that BK video also.
IMO, MP was telling what happened to Jenise, but making it sound like it was a "what if"....

All posts are MOO
Was it MP who first mentioned Burger King?

I'd take an exacto knife to that sucker and cut out his signature.

:facepalm: What the he!! was going through his sickening mind when he sign that sweet baby's banner? :furious:

That would be quite symbolic and Dramatic.. with the hole he left in their life
If he played the game all the way, maybe he just felt he Had to sign, having his mother beside him if she signed.

Good question. I believe the mentees did belong to the same ward as the mentors, from the way my friend described it.

thank you for the response...

I wonder if GG's parents were aware of this "mentoring" relationship?

I guess... What I am wondering... Is... I would feel rather confused if a neighbor took my daughter "under their wing" as a mentor....unless it was set up between my ME and the neighbor as a tutorial, coaching, music lessons, etc... And I was part of the process of making the decision...

All... JMO...

From what I'm being told the police want the banner. Not sure why that would be. LE does not have possession of it currently.

I would think that LE would like to investigate anything GG had written, signed, etc...

and... LE would probably want to see ALL signatures on it...

and if there are any messages that are noteworthy for the investigation...

All... JMO...

I would think that LE would like to investigate anything GG had written, signed, etc...

and... LE would probably want to see ALL signatures on it...

and if there are any messages that are noteworthy for the investigation...

All... JMO...
That will be a huge job for them.

9d3b60fb117020894adb19b29a45d5de.jpg

41cdc40de68aa72f28fcc65aa535102e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors