Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, sorry I knew the post wasn't too clear. The trauma before and/or after (we know there was after) was, well, sort of an after thought!
In case certain people (men maybe) weren't thinking about the hymen causing blood when it is ruptured. Of course there'd be blood caused from that action and also blood (on his shirt) from the head fractures. Wonder what he used to do that? Just his hands? Or did he use an object in the crime besides the strap?
Maybe police took some things from GG's room that could have been used to hit Jenise with and are testing them for blood evidence.

Her head trauma could have been from his hands...we don't have a clear shot of his hands here on the forum that I have seen yet, so don't know if there were abrasions. I would bet that LE took photos of his hands and body when he was arrested.

<modsnip>

I still think GG may have also liked hanging out with the Wright's -- maybe it was more relaxed, or maybe he got more attention over there. The mentoring thing may be too strong a term for what JW, his son & GG might just call "hanging out."

Whatever it was, I think it at least at first was just benign and not a big deal. We may find out differently, and that would not surprise me, either. <modsnip> OTOH, it could be that GG had negative & ulterior motives for being over there all along. I don't think we will ever know just what it was.

If GG pleads guilty & goes directly to jail, there will be lots we will never know, and GG alone will take it to his grave.

Unbelievable.
He posted about the case online. (According to King5)
He allowed a news crew to film him and interview his mother.
He attended the vigil.
He signed the banner.
Horrific.

Oh :( Just looking at all those words written in little children handwriting. So sad

It is very sad indeed....the words " she's in better care" with NO signature attached give me pause...I'm hoping the phrase wasn't meant as a slam to JW's family....but I have to wonder.....

Okay I'm going to read now and try not to reply too much. Have there been any new developments today?

The car belonging to friends of GG's mom was set ablaze last night and a second car at the same location was vandalized with words inked on the car. The words appear to link to J's murder, though details about the words were not released.

Okay I'm going to read now and try not to reply too much. Have there been any new developments today?

Just that some person or persons set fire to a car belonging to friends of GG's family, and wrote on another car some messages that are related to Jenise's case. So was this a retaliatory act against GG or his family or was it staged to burn a car that might have been involved?

The car belonging to friends of GG's mom was set ablaze last night and a second car at the same location was vandalized with words inked on the car. The words appear to link to J's murder, though details about the words were not released.
Has it been posted what those inked words are?

We've had several alerts about moderation. Hang in there, we're checking a few things with SoSueMe and we'll let you know when we get something.

Okay, on the first point, any discussion about religion is out. There is no MSM to back up whether dad mentored GG because of religion or whether GG had any faith at all.

I hear what you're saying but I respectfully disagree. Even though JW said he noticed Jenise wasn't in the house and 7 am on Sunday, 10 pm Saturday is the last time he actually laid eyes on her.

If you try to reason that 7 am was the time because that's when JW noticed her missing, then what's to prevent us from saying 9 am, or 12 pm (given that JW said she was suppose to check in every 2 -4 hours)

In missing person cases, it's always determined by the last verified sighting of the person for a reason.

I totally agree. If I woke up at 7am and saw my 6 yr old wasn't in bed I would automatically wonder when she was last there [modsnip].' I think automatically 'oh no! how long has she been gone?' and search at that point like I don't know where she has been for 9 hours.

And this would be my actions even though she had never before been missing/abducted before. I'm mentioning that because I hear a lot of people saying that the parents assumed she was safe since she always had been before. But as a parent that is not how I or many other people respond to all those frantic and desperate times you lose track of a child for even one minute sometimes.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...inst-friends-of-murder-suspect-271317871.html

Investigators determined the fire was intentionally set by an accelerant placed in the front seat, Crane said. A second car in the driveway was also vandalized with some writing on it... Crane said there was evidence left behind at the scene they hope will lead them to the arsonist(s). Both police and fire investigators are working the case.

Meanwhile, Crane pleaded for others angered by the death of Jenise not to retaliate.

"That is not the way to handle the emotions. The victim's family is asking people to please not retaliate," Crane said. "There are other avenues to go forth with your feelings... Don't take this out on innocent individuals who are just lending support to a few people who are just like the many who are devastated by what occurred."

Photos of the damage but nothing specific about the writing.

Not exactly right. The local channel 5 news interviewed the woman. She most certainly said she told gg to stay away from her daughter.

Right, I only had the tweet as reference. I have since watched the brief Fox interview of the woman. My original post referenced the tweet only.

I agree with the post above. I think J's Dad is saying it's worse knowing the person who did this, as opposed to a stranger having done it. moo

Question: since the Wrights are considered victims, why are we being allowed to speculate that James Wright lied about seeing Jenise in bed at 10 pm Saturday? (Sorry if this has already been asked or addressed, I just finished thread 8 and haven't read any of 9 yet. I have some comments I'd like to make but wanted to clarify the rules before doing so.)

Even if one doesn't want to think he could or would ever lie about anything and be a victim of something some might think he was or could have been mistaken. It all goes to the timeline which doesn't make much sense to hardly anyone. At least from what I see here.

It is a difficult case. The facts, almost all, contradict themselves.

I believe we need these question answered to get a good timeline

when was the last time jw ate at her home was it saturday what time? bath? does somebody fill the bathtub for her or does she do it herself, when was the last time she took a bath at home?
(i know my water is tricky so i do have to set the shower for my 10 year old son and i lay his boxers and socks out in the bathroom for him that is all he will wear to bed) and most of time i put the dang toothpaste on the toothbrush so I know he brushed his teeth.

who played with her on Saturday, who fed her. did the parents work Saturday. i have a good ideal where the mom works but wont post it found it on sm site she could works nights. did they just come and look in and assume she was there, maybe, they are probably tearing their hair thinking about that too. they are victims but i assume if she was not there the other siblings would of know. so, I am going with she was there.

my questions for gg. does he have a regular exercise schedule, running, maybe swimming is there a gym near by that he belongs too, most gyms around her are opened very early and stay open very late. who did he eat with Saturday night or Saturday for lunch. did he eat breakfast with family on Sunday? did his mom or step dad see him Sunday morning when they got up? does he have a regular drivers license, in the past has he ever been allowed to drive jw anywhere by himself?

It is difficult to understand why friends of GG's mother would be the victims of vandalism. I have a feeling LE will soon track down the arsonists.

It is difficult to understand why friends of GG's mother would be the victims of vandalism. I have a feeling LE will soon track down the arsonists.

I don't get it either, but it's frightening.

Even if one doesn't want to think he could or would ever lie about anything and be a victim of something some might think he was or could have been mistaken. It all goes to the timeline which doesn't make much sense to hardly anyone. At least from what I see here.

It is a difficult case. The facts, almost all, contradict themselves.

Yes we almost need to view the initial tv news reports. I feel like at the beginning of all this, there was mention that JW checked on the kids in the bedroom and feels as though he saw her in bed but that he did not literally go stand next to her bed because he did not want to wake her up. I just have this vague memory that is what I saw on TV.
But I can't be certain!
So if that were the case then it is possible that he thinks he saw her which is different than really knowing. It is one reason why I now think the attack on Jenise by GG took place on Saturday night.

Friends of the family is what was reported, so are the vandals angry at GG? Angry at GG's parents. We don't know if the vandalized cars were driven by teens or adults, i.e. Were they cars of teen friends of GG? Don't know. Were these rental cars of GG's parents?? Don't know. My guess is that LE wants to keep details out of the msm to aid their investigation of who did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576