Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe MCK16 was just asking a question

Have you ever been put on the spot and the words didn't come out exactly like you had intended? I think that's how this was.

This is speculation that GG's girlfriend was out of town as far as I know. It might have been me who misunderstood earlier when someone posted a Twitter account and said his girlfriend was a follower or whatever. I think I looked at the wrong person initially. So if anyone knows for sure that GG's actual girlfriend was out of town, please share the source or post links. Thanks!

Yes, I often say something that doesn't come out as I intended. But sometimes they are 'freudian' slips, and they do come out as my 'subconscious' intended. LOL

As to the 2nd question, can't go there cuz of TOS.....

I am not sure if I may comment on this .. if not, mods, edit away!

Since JW's father commented during an interview that she is a "spoiled brat", gets her way, siblings don't like it, etc., I suspect JW's demeanor was the same even outside the home and therefore, some of those with whom she hung around with may hold the same opinion. Older kids 'tolerating' a six year old hanging around, etc. Of course, when it would come down to it, no one *really* disliked JW, we can be sure they probably cared for her and, I know for a fact per SM that some referred to JW as being their "little sister" in a sense.

Now, is it possible that GG found it 'easy' to do what he did to JW, based on the typical teen banter he would hear now and then (and perhaps knew that JW's father thought she was a "spoled brat"), that JW was a 'pain' or 'she's always' bothering us' or some such verbiage, and his self-justification was that he was doing everyone a favor and might come out of this a hero? Yes, a sick scenario of thought but I am attempting to determine how a seventeen year old described as being a 'shy, quiet kid' in social situations whom apparently has never given rise for anyone to suspect he could be capable of such a crime .. came about to actually commit such a crime.

Was it a purely sexual motivation, or are there other factors involved, such as the speculation above?

But it seems they have already forgiven him. I wouldn't think his signature on it could undo that or make them not want all the others sentiments. I know I wouldn't forgive and I'd still want it for all the kind memories others had written or condolences of others that loved my little girl. I think asking them what they want is appropriate with them saying twice how they have already forgiven him.

I am catching up and missed what has happened ..but ftlog ...

Even if the parents have forgiven him ...the heirloom for the siblings is something for them to treasure with the signature of the killer????? ftlog ....

..:gaah: :gaah:

give it to the police and never to have or to hold if he signed such !!!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Hey everyone, I'm waaaaaaay behind here....any significant developments? TIA! I don't think there's any hope of me catching up at this point, lol.

Since JW's father commented during an interview that she is a "spoiled brat", gets her way, siblings don't like it, etc., I suspect JW's demeanor was the same even outside the home and therefore, some of those with whom she hung around with may hold the same opinion. Older kids 'tolerating' a six year old hanging around, etc. Of course, when it would come down to it, no one *really* disliked JW, we can be sure they probably cared for her and, I know for a fact per SM that some referred to JW as being their "little sister" in a sense.

Now, is it possible that GG found it 'easy' to do what he did to JW, based on the typical teen banter he would hear now and then (and perhaps knew that JW's father thought she was a "spoled brat"), that JW was a 'pain' or 'she's always' bothering us' or some such verbiage, and his self-justification was that he was doing everyone a favor and might come out of this a hero? Yes, a sick scenario of thought but I am attempting to determine how a seventeen year old described as being a 'shy, quiet kid' in social situations whom apparently has never given rise for anyone to suspect he could be capable of such a crime .. came about to actually commit such a crime.

Was it a purely sexual motivation, or are there other factors involved, such as the speculation above?

I dont think my parents have every said but I know my siblings have set it more than once about me. the baby is always considered the "the spoiled brat. heck, I am 44 years old and they still tell my parents i am the spoiled brat. I have 4 older sister, the oldest one being 15 years older. we all get along just fine.

Huh, what???? Did I do something wrong? ty

No. Jules was replying to someone else who replied to your question. Then that someone else deleted his or her answer to you. You are good!

As others have stated, her father seems to speak without thinking his words over very carefully. I doubt he actually views the betrayal as worse than losing Jenise. I just can't believe he means that, anyway.

For crying out loud, JW said exactly what he said. Why are people trying to erase his words? He's the one putting them out there. He said the pain of infiltration is worse than the loss of his child. That's what he said.

I'm stunned by what he said and also a few responses to what he said.

I don't think any kid is annoying enough to motivate such a heinous death. People who are arrested for shaken baby syndrome talk about being frustrated with the baby. Parents talk about losing their temper and beating their child to death in a rage. But for a teen boy to rape a child...it is more than just personality clashes. It is a deep seated issue within GG, I suspect.

He said that the betrayal by the friend, was MORE painful that the loss itself. I find that kind of astonishing to say.

I don't know how anyone can interpret what JW is quoted as saying any other way. And, why are they guarding a grown man and trying to minimize his words? Really, really, really bothers me. Whitewashing, why?

For crying out loud, JW said exactly what he said. Why are people trying to erase his words? He's the one putting them out there. He said the pain of infiltration is worse than the loss of his child. That's what he said.

To each their own. Meaning, we are all not going to view his words the same way.
I find it odd that each time someone quotes him, the exact wording seems to be different.

Can I just say without getting banned that I think it's easier to forgive someone if you've been there yourself, you know, experienced something similar, understand their feelings/motivations that someone might have in such a situation, you know, have walked in a person's shoes before, had similar thoughts/actions, can relate personally, etc.

To each their own. Meaning, we are all not going to view his words the same way.
I find it odd that each time someone quotes him, the exact wording seems to be different.

Oh. Have you collected the differing quotes? I'd be interested to see them if you have. I've only read the first report of this new statement a few pages back as I'm behind on the thread.

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

I am especially intrigued by the part where he says "it wasn't right" and the part where he had long pause before answering if he acted alone. These 2 parts really stick out to me. Especially the "It wasn't right" part. What wasn't right??? He didn't mean to kill her? He didn't like what someone else was doing to her??? He didn't like what someone else was doing to him??? or He wasn't supposed to get caught? Honestly "wasn't" doesn't sound like not thinking he would get caught. It is something else. Seems like it to me, at least!

Oh. Have you collected the differing quotes? I'd be interested to see them if you have. I've only read the first report of this new statement a few pages back as I'm behind on the thread.

No, but you typed the word "infiltration", someone else types that he said "betrayal", someone else types "more than the loss", someone else types "more than the loss of his child"... So does anyone have the transcript of the direct quote from Jenise's dad?
I personally, know that speaking during an interview by a reporter is very difficult in terms of composing your words. If this was an on camera interview, it would compound the difficulty.

Do I think JW is a perfect dad? No. Do I cut his words a little slack? Yes. Why? I don't know. You don't cut him slack and that is OK.

I'm about to puke. Until more concrete information is revealed, it is too hard to continue to what if this and what if that about this case. Just too hard and sickening. May all things hidden come into the light.

I don't know how anyone can interpret what JW is quoted as saying any other way. And, why are they guarding a grown man and trying to minimize his words? Really, really, really bothers me. Whitewashing, why?

I think everybody is in a very protective mode towards the victim.. And IMO it makes communication very limited. It's a must Here I guess.. Sorry I had to say that.

THANK YOU for reading my mind.

He was very clear about what he was saying. The pain of the 'betrayal' was greater than the 'loss. ' He wasn't being vague or unclear. And it is strange how everyone downplays his comments as if he accidentally said that.

Oh, and one more thing... my sweet little 5 1/2 year old boy still needs to hold my hand to go to sleep. He's not old enough to be on his own for any amount of time. The law says so! If I leave him home alone, I will go to jail. Unless you have someone designated to be responsible for your young child, you are held responsible. It is not bashing anyone, it is law. It is not a matter of opinion, it is law!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321