Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be very uncomfortable for anyone living in that trailer court right now.....no matter which "side" people are on

It must be very uncomfortable for anyone living in that trailer court right now.....no matter which "side" people are on

Right. And just so people are clear, the fire and vandalism did not take place in steele creek mhp. It was in a residential area a few miles away.

Friends of the family is what was reported, so are the vandals angry at GG? Angry at GG's parents. We don't know if the vandalized cars were driven by teens or adults, i.e. Were they cars of teen friends of GG? Don't know. Were these rental cars of GG's parents?? Don't know. My guess is that LE wants to keep details out of the msm to aid their investigation of who did it.
http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today...in-jenise-wright-case/#comments-page-subtitle

Maybe he/she/they were? Comment says an arrest was made, but I can't find anything in msm. If they are minors too woukld the news report it?

All posts are MOO

People have been speculating and wondering WHY did it happen this particular weekend? I noted 2 variables. Jenise's oldest brother, GG's friend, was out of town. [modsnip]. So I am wondering if those two circumstances made it an opportune time for GG to strike?

Exactly! That was what I was referring to in my previous post today about my "hypothetical" scenario regarding Person A, B, and C...

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today...in-jenise-wright-case/#comments-page-subtitle

Maybe he/she/they were? Comment says an arrest was made, but I can't find anything in msm. If they are minors too woukld the news report it?

All posts are MOO

Yeah just after I made my post I found that Seattle Times which refers to GGs mother versus family, which is how I have been seeing it today!

I hope the comment is true and that an arrest was made! I will keep checking the local kitsap paper.

If permanent markers were used to sign the banner, then nail polish remover, or alcohol will remove his markings. HOWEVER, whatever he signed is evidence, and I have no idea why someone wouldn't turn it over to the police. They can photograph the evidence I would think, and still be able to let the family have the banner. In my thinking, it goes to his frame of mind and competence as well. During a trial, prosecutors could use it as evidence he showed no remorse, and depending on what was written, taunting or trying to add more pain.

But I can't imagine if the police wanted something for evidence that anyone would tell them no. I know it happens. Heck, despite what LE said about everyone giving their DNA freely, that's not what people were posting on their own FB pages. Sooo, who knows. I know my husband is very ummm, how can I put it, leery of some police actions, even though he is a law abiding citizen. So I did ask if a child was murdered, and they wanted to take DNA from him, with him knowing he was innocent, he paused for a bit. Then stated it would kind of depend on what they would do with those results afterwards, because his belief is once it's entered into CODIS it will stay there, and he said he wouldn't want to be accused of a later crime or have his DNA planted... yeah... me, I'd be saying here, do it quick, and let's get to the prime suspect quicker!

But GG was NOT the only one that initial denied giving DNA, or refused completely, again, per SM only! So take it for what it's worth.

There is a tiny bit of me that wonders if they have either an unknown DNA OR perhaps shoe prints that do not match anything that GG owned. Yet, there were so many searchers in those woods, that perhaps a shoe print could have been from them being near the bog, but had no way of realizing little JW was right there. :(

I've also been wondering about something. A bog is basically thick mud, and it was stated it was 3-4 feet deep, so rather deep. Would a body rise with decomp gases the same as it would in water alone? I would 'think' the mud would hamper or give resistance to the body rising, but eventually it would, but I don't know that as fact. Anyone have any idea? I only know that shoes are quickly sucked right off your feet, and will fill with mud, and sometimes it's hard to find that shoe even when you know where your feet were! Yes, I have horses, and it can get really muddy near the gate, and near their water source, especially with lots of rain. The mud here is crazy, red clay. I do not know what it's like in Washington state though. Heck it varies throughout the state of VA!

I agree with the post above. I think J's Dad is saying it's worse knowing the person who did this, as opposed to a stranger having done it. moo

He said that the betrayal by the friend, was MORE painful that the loss itself. I find that kind of astonishing to say.

Regarding the banner signed by the perp, someone creative certainly should come up with a solution to cover his signature and words up! This should be an easy fix! Come on people!

it's not a difficult fix at all

I had a somewhat similar circumstance where I 'whited-out' the signatures of two vile people from my daughter's funeral guestbook - I realize the banner will be a bigger job but still relatively simple IMO

Exactly! That was what I was referring to in my previous post today about my "hypothetical" scenario regarding Person A, B, and C...

I found your hypothetical very interesting. I wonder if there is any indication that the person who was home in the MHP was concerned/worried/angry about the other 2 being gone at the same time?

Another spinning of thoughts night... sigh... but here goes...

Do we know for fact that JW's parents were home all night? While some wouldn't dare leave sleeping kids home alone, unfortunately many will. If it was 10PM or close to that, and the kids were sound asleep after a busy, fun filled day of being outside, it's possible they wouldn't wake up until the next morning. I didn't realize parents would decide it would be OK to leave then, until one time my kid called me to come pick her up because she was scared. The parents had left thinking the two girls were asleep, but my daughter has always gotten up at night to potty. She did and realized there was no adult around. Needless to say I did go pick her up, and waited for the parents to arrive, and boy did they get a piece of my thoughts!!! She never went back either! Oh, did I mention there was also a teenage brother and his friend staying too?? Yeah, very lucky and thankful nothing happened!

It's been my experience that teenagers need as much love and guidance and parenting as toddlers do. Yes on different levels, and different aspects of life, but teenagers truly do need their parents.

Still catching up, so apologies if somebody else has suggested this.
Why not just cut around chunks of tributes on the banner (like, in flower or heart shapes) and then back them on to a new banner? And burn GG's tribute?

Still catching up, so apologies if somebody else has suggested this.
Why not just cut around chunks of tributes on the banner (like, in flower or heart shapes) and then back them on to a new banner? And burn GG's tribute?

I apologize that I do not know the story surrounding the banner. But, who does not want the banner with GG's comments on it? ty

He said that the betrayal by the friend, was MORE painful that the loss itself. I find that kind of astonishing to say.
Have you ever been put on the spot and the words didn't come out exactly like you had intended? I think that's how this was.
I found your hypothetical very interesting. I wonder if there is any indication that the person who was home in the MHP was concerned/worried/angry about the other 2 being gone at the same time?
This is speculation that GG's girlfriend was out of town as far as I know. It might have been me who misunderstood earlier when someone posted a Twitter account and said his girlfriend was a follower or whatever. I think I looked at the wrong person initially. So if anyone knows for sure that GG's actual girlfriend was out of town, please share the source or post links. Thanks!

Yes but he doesn't seem to be a very eloquent speaker, and so I tend to go more with the gist of what he is saying rather than take it as a literal statement. We don't really know what he meant. I tend to think he means that betrayal plus loss is more painful than the loss by itself.

I'm thinking it's more likely that Dad/the parents went to bed at 10 p.m. And perhaps at that time all was well and good with the kids. Maybe they then decided to go out and get ice cream at BK. And poor little Jenise never made it home. I really wonder what the other siblings were doing though.

I apologize that I do not know the story surrounding the banner. But, who does not want the banner with GG's comments on it? ty
It has been stated that the person who made the banner was concerned that his name may have been on it and that the family would not want it so they had a new one made.

It's also been stated that the police want the banner however it is not in their possession at this time.

Some of the people that were part of the vigil printed a new banner and were asking for people to come and sign. We don't know if Jenise's family even know that GG probably signed it...it seems to be people connected with the vigil who are concerned about giving them something that has his signature on it. Law enforcement have reportedly asked that the banner be given to them. We do not know why they have asked for it.

Deleting post..thanks for heads up without quoting :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member