Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To each their own. Meaning, we are all not going to view his words the same way.
I find it odd that each time someone quotes him, the exact wording seems to be different.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/susp...d-adult/ngzSS/

Jim Wright said it is betrayal he didn’t see coming. “A family member infiltrating our family and creating harm. It’s much deeper than the harm done itself from the loss,“ Wright said.

ETA:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/suspect-jenise-wrights-death-be-charged-adult/ngzSS/

Jim Wright said it is betrayal he didn’t see coming. “A family member infiltrating our family and creating harm. It’s much deeper than the harm done itself from the loss,“ Wright said.

I guess I'm not a super literal person. I see that exact quote to mean that the insider killing her was worse than just her death. See, it's just interpretation. I don't think anybody is trying to spin him one way or another purposely. I'm a "glass half full" kind of person so I look for the positive. Others are literal, others look for the worst.

I'm lost....what family member infiltrated his family? Sounds like espionage or something.....

(this conversation is giving me statement analysis flashbacks of Mark Redwine in Dylan's threads (the whole process of, not the actual case circumstances themselves---jmo)

He said that GG 'infiltrated' his family.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/infiltrate

in·fil·trate
verb \in-ˈfil-ˌtrāt, ˈin-(ˌ)\

: to secretly enter or join (something, such as a group or an organization) in order to get information or do harm

: to cause (someone) to secretly enter or join a group, organization, etc.

: to pass into or through (something)

I'm lost....what family member infiltrated his family? Sounds like espionage or something.....

Jenise's parents have previously said that GG was like family to them.

And I found the article quote. We don't know what loss he is referring to. The loss of his child, the loss of Gabe...that is the problem without having a direct transcript of the entire conversation versus a news article that is a composition of statements, not necessarily in chronological order and not necessarily everything said.

<<When asked about the arrest of neighbor Gabe Gaeta, &#8220;It&#8217;s over. It&#8217;s closure now we need to start to heal. Who knows how long that&#8217;s going to take?&#8221; said Jim Wright.
The Wright&#8217;s considered Gaeta a friend, he&#8217;d been in their home, even eaten dinner with them. Jim Wright said it is betrayal he didn&#8217;t see coming. &#8220;A family member infiltrating our family and creating harm. It&#8217;s much deeper than the harm done itself from the loss,&#8220; Wright said.>>

I guess I'm not a super literal person. I see that exact quote to mean that the insider killing her was worse than just her death. See, it's just interpretation. I don't think anybody is trying to spin him one way or another purposely. I'm a "glass half full" kind of person so I look for the positive. Others are literal, others look for the worst.

I am not looking for the worst. Just trying to understand his reasoning. Personally, if my little girl was raped and killed, I am not sure that it would matter so much to me WHO did it. I would not see it as more painful if it was A kid I had fed dinner and befriended. I don't thnk I would give a +*&^% either way. But who knows?

I am just trying to understand the dynamic between them.

Jenise's parents have previously said that GG was like family to them.

And I found the article quote. We don't know what loss he is referring to. The loss of his child, the loss of Gabe...that is the problem without having a direct transcript of the entire conversation versus a news article that is a composition of statements, not necessarily in chronological order and not necessarily everything said.

<<When asked about the arrest of neighbor Gabe Gaeta, &#8220;It&#8217;s over. It&#8217;s closure now we need to start to heal. Who knows how long that&#8217;s going to take?&#8221; said Jim Wright.
The Wright&#8217;s considered Gaeta a friend, he&#8217;d been in their home, even eaten dinner with them. Jim Wright said it is betrayal he didn&#8217;t see coming. &#8220;A family member infiltrating our family and creating harm. It&#8217;s much deeper than the harm done itself from the loss,&#8220; Wright said.>>

That actually puts it in an entirely different perspective.

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

I am especially intrigued by the part where he says "it wasn't right" and the part where he had long pause before answering if he acted alone. These 2 parts really stick out to me. Especially the "It wasn't right" part. What wasn't right??? He didn't mean to kill her? He didn't like what someone else was doing to her??? He didn't like what someone else was doing to him??? or He wasn't supposed to get caught? Honestly "wasn't" doesn't sound like not thinking he would get caught. It is something else. Seems like it to me, at least!

That quote "it wasn't right" stuck out to me as well! My guess is he is saying it wasn't right, it didn't go right, her death was not supposed to happen. I think the skull fractures happened post mortem due to the rage against himself for not being able to control it.

ETA:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/suspect-jenise-wrights-death-be-charged-adult/ngzSS/

So to me he is weighing two things:
A. The harm done to J that caused the loss
B. A family member infiltrating our family and creating harm [which led to the loss]

In his mind B is worse, and I would agree. But he doesn't actually say 'worse' he says "deeper" and to me that means B hurts deeper than just A.

MOO

(this conversation is giving me statement analysis flashbacks of Mark Redwine in Dylan's threads (the whole process of, not the actual case circumstances themselves---jmo)

I find statement analysis fascinating. There is some great info about it in the interwebz

I am not sure if I may comment on this .. if not, mods, edit away!

Since JW's father commented during an interview that she is a "spoiled brat", gets her way, siblings don't like it, etc., I suspect JW's demeanor was the same even outside the home and therefore, some of those with whom she hung around with may hold the same opinion. Older kids 'tolerating' a six year old hanging around, etc. Of course, when it would come down to it, no one *really* disliked JW, we can be sure they probably cared for her and, I know for a fact per SM that some referred to JW as being their "little sister" in a sense.

Now, is it possible that GG found it 'easy' to do what he did to JW, based on the typical teen banter he would hear now and then (and perhaps knew that JW's father thought she was a "spoled brat"), that JW was a 'pain' or 'she's always' bothering us' or some such verbiage, and his self-justification was that he was doing everyone a favor and might come out of this a hero? Yes, a sick scenario of thought but I am attempting to determine how a seventeen year old described as being a 'shy, quiet kid' in social situations whom apparently has never given rise for anyone to suspect he could be capable of such a crime .. came about to actually commit such a crime.

Was it a purely sexual motivation, or are there other factors involved, such as the speculation above?

BBM I think there were probably a few reasons that GG targeted Jenise. I am so limited as to what I can say on here as far as MOO, but I think he probably picked up on some cues as to why he thought he could get away with the abuse. And possibly had in the past, who knows?

I find statement analysis fascinating. There is some great info about it in the interwebz

It's definitely interesting...imo sometimes things can get taken a little too far or literal, though, overanalyzed, taken out of context, damned if you or don't kind of thing---NOT SAYING THAT IS THE CASE HERE, just saying about statement analysis in general imo.

Anyone know why it says murder 1 twice?

377bc21052e55af514d1fab149dbb1a0.jpg

Also the jail roster for bookings the last 72 hours hasn't been updated since 12:05 am 8/14/14, so no idea if someone was attested for the car arson.

Good question. Gitana, yoo hoo, where are you.

Also, good to have the next court date info.

August 28, 2014 at 1:30 pm I wonder if they'll allow camera this time.

Also the jail roster for bookings the last 72 hours hasn't been updated since 12:05 am 8/14/14, so no idea if someone was attested for the car arson.

:waitasec: The family member, family member, friend of the family.

I get it. The neighbors were tight, one big happy family.
I would never ever say that if you aren't family, I won't be calling you that unless you are a realtive, by blood, marriage or adoption.

Otherwise you are
"like family" "a really close friend"
I have never let another child call me aunt so n so.
I and my husband are only children. I will never be anyone's aunt.
Blurring the lines with young kids rubs me the wrong way.
Why does the guy next door want to be "uncle Mark" ? He isn't your uncle don't call him that!
Call him Mr. Smith or Mr. Mark...
nit picking ? yeah.

All posts are MOO

That actually puts it in an entirely different perspective.

And without an exact transcript of the entire conversation, the reference to "loss" could be the loss of trust.

So somehow earlier on this forum, people were posting that he said loss of his child, but the article ends it at loss.

ugh, really hits home again seeing these words, murder and "rape of child"...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member