Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooksack Nation has promised to assist the mom & dad relocate to Bellingham to facilitate visitation (am guessing that means temporary accommodation etc) which is really great.

''The Bellingham Herald. "The Nooksack Tribal Council, the Nooksack Law Enforcement, the Nooksack Tribal Family Services and Social Services Departments are doing all they can to provide support and resources to the family of Jenise."

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2014/08/12/3798265/slain-girls-mother-is-a-member.html#storylink=cpy

I think he is talking about the one he decided to mentor to become a fine upstanding member of the community. But it would seem I'm wrong.

yes that's exactly how I see this too -- someone crept into the sanctity of the W family, abused their generosity, friendship etc to do this horrible crime ....JMHO,,,,that's the double whammy here...this wasn't a stranger that violated and murdered an innocent child it was a heinous betrayal of trust all round

Nooksack Nation has promised to assist the mom & dad relocate to Bellingham to facilitate visitation (am guessing that means temporary accommodation etc) which is really great.

''The Bellingham Herald. "The Nooksack Tribal Council, the Nooksack Law Enforcement, the Nooksack Tribal Family Services and Social Services Departments are doing all they can to provide support and resources to the family of Jenise."

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2014/08/12/3798265/slain-girls-mother-is-a-member.html#storylink=cpy

That is GREAT news. I was not thrilled for the kids to come back so soon to the MHP. Seems way too raw and unsettled for them to be there now.

Having their parents with them in a new area seems much better for now. :rose:

That is GREAT news. I was not thrilled for the kids to come back so soon to the MHP. Seems way too raw and unsettled for them to be there now.

Having their parents with them in a new area seems much better for now. :rose:

It will definitely given them an opportunity to have some dignity with their visits. It would be a crazy zoo like experience (MOO) at the MHP right now. When time passes, the community there (MHP) will be good for them too.

Jenise's parents have previously said that GG was like family to them.

And I found the article quote. We don't know what loss he is referring to. The loss of his child, the loss of Gabe...that is the problem without having a direct transcript of the entire conversation versus a news article that is a composition of statements, not necessarily in chronological order and not necessarily everything said.

<<When asked about the arrest of neighbor Gabe Gaeta, “It’s over. It’s closure now we need to start to heal. Who knows how long that’s going to take?” said Jim Wright.
The Wright’s considered Gaeta a friend, he’d been in their home, even eaten dinner with them. Jim Wright said it is betrayal he didn’t see coming. “A family member infiltrating our family and creating harm. It’s much deeper than the harm done itself from the loss,“ Wright said.>>

It's plain to me what he's trying to say, it's just clumsily worded. To my understanding he's not saying the betrayal is worse than the loss - he's saying the betrayal added to the loss makes it that much more painful. JMO.

Just that some person or persons set fire to a car belonging to friends of GG's family, and wrote on another car some messages that are related to Jenise's case. So was this a retaliatory act against GG or his family or was it staged to burn a car that might have been involved?

Idk but it's interesting that the car was burned on the passenger side. There's a link to a picture of the car, can't find it at the moment. It really made me wonder if they were covering up evidence related to J being in the car because the passenger side was the site of the fire...or maybe covering up that GG had been in the car after the rape.

KitsapSun &#8207;@KitsapSun 3m
Car set on fire in E. Bremerton belonged to friend of Gabriel Z. Gaeta's family. Police think that's no coincidence: http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local-news/police-bremerton-car-fire-may-be-related-to-jenise-wright-killing_58259078 …

Suspicious fires. Just reading now and catching up. Need about 5 coffees this morning. I believe he will be linked to more fires in his community (i.e. at least one house fire). Tyler Holder also caused a fire to the victim's family car after he killed Alanna Gallagher. JMO

I'm about to puke. Until more concrete information is revealed, it is too hard to continue to what if this and what if that about this case. Just too hard and sickening. May all things hidden come into the light.

Then what would be the point of this site? Kidding, of course, that is what we all want. I think that's going to be my new mantra.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. As I have been reading the NUMEROUS pages of the statement analysis by everyone of Mr. Wright, all I could think of is, "why is so much importance being put on what this poor man is saying while he is in the middle of grieving the loss of his 6 year old daughter due to a heinous murder?" I am surprised the man has the presence of mind to put on his pants the right way right now. There is no way this man can be thinking right or be expected to make sense and to sound well educated and intelligent when he's giving interviews while in a daze, a nightmare that won't end of him and his family.

I also keep thinking that I hope I never have a tragedy such as this one and then have every word I utter examined under a microscope because I won't be making any sense, I won't be able to put a coherent thought together for a long time.

I think it would only be very important, if he were a suspect or the police were investigating him. We know who did this, I don't think the poor dead horse has much left to beat!!

Hopefully they will find out for sure before they destroy and replace a perfectly good banner. I like the idea of just blanking out his name.

ETA Oops, guess that idea isn't going to fly here.:blushing:

Wouldn't the prosecution use the banner as evidence?

It is difficult to understand why friends of GG's mother would be the victims of vandalism. I have a feeling LE will soon track down the arsonists.

I hope they do. Everyone's got to calm down. I would say even us WSers feel the need to lash out at someone or something about this even from a thousand miles away. That' an emotional state but it doesn't make it right . It solves nothing except to bring further pain and heartache. These people I'm sure had nothing to do with anything except the bad fortune of knowing someone who did this. He knew lots of people. Are they all going to have their cars torched? Where does it stop ? He knew the victims family as well and they trusted him. Do they get their car torched? So sad. Insult to injury and now I feel very worried for GG's mom. :please: make it stop!

I'm thinking it's more likely that Dad/the parents went to bed at 10 p.m. And perhaps at that time all was well and good with the kids. Maybe they then decided to go out and get ice cream at BK. And poor little Jenise never made it home. I really wonder what the other siblings were doing though.

Oh snap. This just gave me a very feasible thought. You know what happens around here, not just Saturday night but a lot of nights? Hub falls asleep on the couch in the middle of a movie or something. He may not know what time he fell asleep , only that at 9 he started a movie and at 12 he got up and stumbled to the bed. He's in a physical job and is often exhausted . So if something like that happened, his guessing on the times of this or that would be really inaccurate. Just some food for thought.

And his words were "now we need to start to heal". I doubt that he means that they need to get back to normal. Just that they need to start to heal.

Exactly! You never get back to normal. Healing though is do able.

Oh snap. This just gave me a very feasible thought. You know what happens around here, not just Saturday night but a lot of nights? Hub falls asleep on the couch in the middle of a movie or something. He may not know what time he fell asleep , only that at 9 he started a movie and at 12 he got up and stumbled to the bed. He's in a physical job and is often exhausted . So if something like that happened, his guessing on the times of this or that would be really inaccurate. Just some food for thought.

I really think (totally JMO) that the time was a guess. Not a guess coming from a place of deception, but a guess based on the circumstances of the night. My opinion, is that we will likely never know the actual last time she was seen alive by family. Unless the monster talks it just won't be known.

Hope I can say this without sounding like a bad mum. Sometimes on a Saturday night me and hubby put our daughter to bed watch a movie and share a glass of wine or two. Not getting drunk or anything but we often fall asleep on the sofa and then head up to bed in the wee hours.
Usually I check in through the door though but if there were three kids and it was dark I don't know.

I'm lost....what family member infiltrated his family? Sounds like espionage or something.....

Yes, strange. Is GG a actual family member? I get the infiltrated word, military IMO.

Such a small world. Just found out the woman who's car was set on fire, is good friends with my cousin's son. Bremerton isn't that big, so I guess it's no surprise to find out I have more than one connection to this case, but it still feels pretty surreal.

Suspicious fires. Just reading now and catching up. Need about 5 coffees this morning. I believe he will be linked to more fires in his community (i.e. at least one house fire). Tyler Holder also caused a fire to the victim's family car after he killed Alanna Gallagher. JMO

OK now see that GG is not the responsible one for the fire. I opened the KitsapSun link and it is for subscribers only with the headline "Police: Bremerton car fire may be &#8216;related' to Jenise Wright killing"

and GG's huge photo set underneath. No mention of vandals doing this in the title or small readable portion. Also says it was early Thursday and no mention of which Thursday so I thought it was last week before Jenise's body was found. Sigh, get it together Kitsap Sun.....

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local...-be-related-to-jenise-wright-killing_58259078

Jenise's parents might have been naïve with a false sense of security to allow Jenise freedom to roam. They didn't think any harm would come to her..

I don't like to hear the blaming the parents when this GG is a close friend to the family who chose to rape and murder this precious child. Tbat is where the blame belongs...on GG...

Jenise's parents are suffering enough..I don't believe in adding to that suffering...We can't blame the parents for what that beast did.

Familiar friend in wolves clothing..

Even if they watched her nearly constantly, a "trusted family friend" only needs a few minutes alone with the child to do this sort of thing. YES, they were "wrong" to let her run, but in this case, the SAME PERP had access to her even in their home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme